View Full Version : 5 skill slot

Order
08-29-2015, 09:22 AM
Hello,

I would like to sugest 5skill slot in pve only not in pvp because rogue will be op when it turn on in pvp and
I suggest to have a shortcut for new skill for ex. Press this button so you can have pure int fireball lightning shield heal and another button for pure int frostbolt clock shield heal and slots cost some plats :)

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 09:28 AM
Or add some kind of skill slots like in SL or PL.
More useful IMO.

acewasabi
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
I'd like a fifth skill slot so I can spec razor and veil at the same time. Or razor and traps when I get the mythic set (eventually haha).

Oursizes
08-30-2015, 06:53 PM
I'd like a fifth skill slot so I can spec razor and veil at the same time. Or razor and traps when I get the mythic set (eventually haha).
Or razor and traps without mythic set. This way we can exclude the few mages left in elites.

Schnitzel
08-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Or add some kind of skill slots like in SL or PL.
More useful IMO.

I liked the 12 skill set up in PL...

Skvll
08-31-2015, 08:26 PM
Will the Devs ever make PvE less boring? Seriously. I hate the fact that the bosses throughout the AL maps give drops that you can get from a mob majority of the time it's never really rewarding. I've known and seen many players who fall asleep in maps.. There's nothing really interesting about reaching the boss of the map. Why can't we get a legendary drop a good and not out of date legendary drop. So the "noobs" can actually try and make a living on this game and gear up and get better instead of playing in confusion and quitting shortly after. I would like to see a reply back from the Devs themselves and not the opinions of others. Maybe I'm not seeing something but I would like a clearer understanding. :suspicion:

Oursizes
08-31-2015, 08:52 PM
Will the Devs ever make PvE less boring? Seriously. I hate the fact that the bosses throughout the AL maps give drops that you can get from a mob majority of the time it's never really rewarding. I've known and seen many players who fall asleep in maps.. There's nothing really interesting about reaching the boss of the map. Why can't we get a legendary drop a good and not out of date legendary drop. So the "noobs" can actually try and make a living on this game and gear up and get better instead of playing in confusion and quitting shortly after. I would like to see a reply back from the Devs themselves and not the opinions of others. Maybe I'm not seeing something but I would like a clearer understanding. :suspicion:

True to this. My previous drag bar i farmed, around 60 of the teeth i got was when i was sleepy(as in boreddddd). I dont want to farm one again as in afraid il be sleep-playing and accidentlu delete my toon.

Order
08-31-2015, 08:56 PM
True to this. My previous drag bar i farmed, around 60 of the teeth i got was when i was sleepy(as in boreddddd). I dont want to farm one again as in afraid il be sleep-playing and accidentlu delete my toon.

Agree lel i have only 3 teeth but im really bored running to farm them...lel i think dragon's in tindrin is already toothless xD