PDA

View Full Version : The Friendly Fire bug is REAL ! :O

Distinct
05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Alright, so yesterday someone was saying something about how they got killed by a team mate in the Swamps, but it quickly got dismissed by others.

Around 2 hours ago, I was on my 33 Bow Bear (Dodgethis) in the Swamps doing Mardi Growl.

During the Le'Chomp fight I died, and got rezzed.
When I was rezzed, I pressed the auto attack button, only to see our healer die.
Guess who my target line was pointing towards and I was locked onto ? That's right, the Enchantress.
I think his name was Mopeace.

Around 20 minutes later I was doing Bye Bayou, died, got rezzed, pressed auto attack, suddenly I killed our tank. I was locked onto him, with the target line clearly showing that I was attacking him.
Even when he died, I was still targeted to him, and I had to tap my character to untarget him.

That's as much info as I could gather, hopefully this'll help you (Spacetime) when fixing it.
Unless it's intended ofcourse, but I hardly think so. ;)

King Richie
05-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Yeah i killed my whole team one time .... Whoopsie !

Futumsh
05-28-2010, 02:33 PM
At least one cause of this is fixed in today's content update - please post if it happens again.

smokescreen
05-28-2010, 11:47 PM

WTG Richie!!!

Aerospacegod
05-29-2010, 12:25 AM

Any good drops?

0:)

PvP
05-29-2010, 01:12 AM

Oh dang it, I killed him. Oopz my finger slipped on that one. Did I just kill a 3rd one? Oh no, there goes our team. This wasn't intentional was it Mr. Richie? :p