PDA

View Full Version : Elite ren sorc help

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Do any of you all have any tips for a sorc to run threw the elites? I can do fine fighting the mobs without shield even but when it comes time to run to the bosses I just die continuously

illwilly
08-30-2015, 01:23 AM
Do any of you all have any tips for a sorc to run threw the elites? I can do fine fighting the mobs without shield even but when it comes time to run to the bosses I just die continuously

I use 5fire 5light 5timeshift 5frost 5 wind 5dex5str5int5crit. 5600hp 930dmg unlixed and have little trouble. Stuns ur friend:D

Kharjojo
08-30-2015, 02:32 AM

I simply swap the skills, starting with 4 active skills and, when the time for running comes, i switch to shield.
That' all :)

kiwotsukete
08-30-2015, 03:41 AM
bro... gale force with boost upgrade and shield... just shield, gale through mobs, drop clock when alot are following.. u wont die. clock will stop you from getting piled by large amounts of mobs. speed boost pet like grimm and gyrm help.