PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

carloswj
05-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Ok so I have a couple questions about enchantress I am now lvl 24 and I am full int I have a terrble time at trying to stay alive. When I am in a party its alittle more easier, but for some reason alot of my party members always tell me to go first? I thought bears or birds would go first befor a mage? I dont understand the wepions and armor, when I cant use these anymore do I just sell them? How can I make quick cash in the game? where can I farm at lvl 24? Any tips for echantress that are full int would help me out alot. Right now Im using a fire wand for learners and one of them eye arm things lol. I dont know where to find armor and stuff because it seems like everyone thats selling stuff in the market cost so much for me right now. Thx!

Fatpigwarrior
05-06-2011, 08:49 PM
1. Bears always first
2. Sell them if they are worth much and people want
3. Sandstone caves
4. Yep just go to Sandstone caves

Ladylove
05-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Have you got your heal spell at a high level? At that level, it's good to have a strong heal that can keep you alive more. Also, it wouldn't hurt to keep just one point in mana shield. It murders your mana, but can save you from dying. Yes, the bears and birds should definitely go first. More and more I see them running behind mages, especially in pvp. When you don't need items and they're just sort of junky, go ahead and liquidate them. You'd be surprised at how much gold can come out of clearing and inventory of junk. There isn't too much good gear for your level, and yes, the good stuff is really expensive. A lot of green items can be suitable, like those with "wizard's" in the name. I think some of those items give m/s that keep you from having to pot so much and will give you a better mana shield. I actually have a good little eye for you that you can have if you add me in game. It is level 25, so you can use it soon. My main IGN is Ladylove, so go ahead and add me there. I might have a few more items lying around that you can have to get started.

NeoQueen
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Also, with the others telling u to go first, make sure you (politely) tell them that bears have the most armor so they should go first. If they don't want to for whatever reason u probably need a new team. When there r no bears and I'm playing as my bird I do like to go ahead of the mages. Remember, they might get mad at dying, but if ur the only Mage and u die, then u all have to respawn at the beginning. If they really understand the game then they will understand you hanging back when ur the only Mage. Also, heal a lot!

carloswj
05-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Have you got your heal spell at a high level? At that level, it's good to have a strong heal that can keep you alive more. Also, it wouldn't hurt to keep just one point in mana shield. It murders your mana, but can save you from dying. Yes, the bears and birds should definitely go first. More and more I see them running behind mages, especially in pvp. When you don't need items and they're just sort of junky, go ahead and liquidate them. You'd be surprised at how much gold can come out of clearing and inventory of junk. There isn't too much good gear for your level, and yes, the good stuff is really expensive. A lot of green items can be suitable, like those with "wizard's" in the name. I think some of those items give m/s that keep you from having to pot so much and will give you a better mana shield. I actually have a good little eye for you that you can have if you add me in game. It is level 25, so you can use it soon. My main IGN is Ladylove, so go ahead and add me there. I might have a few more items lying around that you can have to get started.

Thx so much for all the replys, I met you the other day in game I was asking you questions on my bear I just made cause I was having a lot of trouble on my mage, my name was iyogibear, you was so nice! I like being a mage it feels so much better for now. Ill be adding you in the morning. Thanks again : )

Ladylove
05-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Thx so much for all the replys, I met you the other day in game I was asking you questions on my bear I just made cause I was having a lot of trouble on my mage, my name was iyogibear, you was so nice! I like being a mage it feels so much better for now. Ill be adding you in the morning. Thanks again : )

Haha no problem. Your bear is a twink? Around 30-35? I am nymphic lol. I'll be sure to add. Mage name?

carloswj
05-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Haha no problem. Your bear is a twink? Around 30-35? I am nymphic lol. I'll be sure to add. Mage name?

Well my bear is only like lvl 12. My mage name is yogichun.

Ladylove
05-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Well my bear is only like lvl 12. My mage name is yogichun.

Ohh ok haha. There is someone with Yogi in his name that I have seen in pvp.

Ladylove
05-07-2011, 01:14 PM
BUMP Carlos get online please

kamikazees
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Also, with the others telling u to go first, make sure you (politely) tell them that bears have the most armor so they should go first. If they don't want to for whatever reason u probably need a new team...
I laugh at bears when they don't want to go first. That's their job. Silly ol' bear!