PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of auto leveling

( DAMAGE )
08-29-2015, 02:12 AM
So ive heard many complaints from many of guild mates
well... here at bracket level 15-17....Some players got the elixir for leveling up to 41 and leveled up their pet to 41 and when sts de leveled them back to 15-16 coz as they report that leveled up by mistake.....
the pet stayed level 41 while the player is only l15 or 16..
can you please take a look and solve this issue if its present
and thanks in advance

mesalin
08-29-2015, 04:13 AM
My friend noticed Same at lvl 11

<Forgiveness>

Madnex
08-29-2015, 06:16 AM
There's no finger-snap universal fix for this. You'll have to report the ones who you suspect to be using this individually in a polite manner to support.

warrx
08-29-2015, 11:42 AM
this is definitely happening at lvl 15-16, just saw a lvl 15 tank killed lvl 16 tank in less than 10 seconds(no heal), this seems so stupid why waste gold on jewels just use 150 plat to lvl up to 41 the disable xp gain lvl up ur pets to 41 then ask for lvl down and bam u can kill anyone at ur own lvl, this kinda seems such a waste of time for both sides, eventually all will start doing this and your gears will become almost useless just go for new PvP(Pet vs Players).
they took almost 2 months to nerf breeze I will start holding my breath now for this to get fixed.

william5439
08-29-2015, 12:24 PM
Sts, please fix this or we do the same as they did. And u Sts help us de-level

Excuses
08-29-2015, 12:24 PM
Obviously it's a glitch and will be fixed.
Let's not rant and wait for sts to fix this.

They should check all twinks who returned to their lvl as well as fix glitch.

Arrowz
08-30-2015, 04:37 PM
i have no way to confirm if this is true or not but one of my friends told me that certain twinks in my bracket have auto lvled to 41, trained all their pets to a high lvl then delvled back down with a very high lvl pet. Whether this is true or not I think this is something sts should look into.

Kalahesi
08-30-2015, 05:44 PM
i agree completely, i hear pets hit 500 dmg on lv15 toons >.<

LumbJack
08-30-2015, 05:51 PM
Woah this is the first I've heard of it... I didn't even know you could undo the auto level. That's pretty shady.

Oursizes
08-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Sts wont fix this until they make more and more money due to this feature. Why would they fix it if it gives twinks incentive to buy plat?

Transfordark
08-31-2015, 04:53 AM
Sts wont fix this until they make more and more money due to this feature. Why would they fix it if it gives twinks incentive to buy plat?
This ^
Totally Correct! They would wait long enough to make money out of it and then remove the trick after a month or sooner.

Now a Dev would reply saying:
"Thanks for the helpful feedback, We'll have a workaround soon(2-3 weeks).
Keep the thread Constructive,
Thanks."

Dimitrian
08-31-2015, 05:48 AM

Every company wants to make money.
That's why sts abandoned the other games.

Ssneakykills
08-31-2015, 08:04 AM
they should be banned for it

Candylicks
08-31-2015, 08:48 AM
No doubt take a SS of the person or people doing this and send a ticket into support@spacetimestudios.com

People indeed take twinking seriously and it's really not fair for people to exploit and cheat. It actually IS considered an exploit which IS a ban able offense...

I am sure StS will address this, and in the future de-level any pet along with the toon.

And whoever is guilded with these guys really needs to come down on them to stop. It's no fun to have someone ruining PvP in other brackets. Yeah was funny for a bit, but cheating isn't fair to the people who invested in a bracket and are being wrecked by these guys.

Oezheasate
08-31-2015, 08:57 AM
I want to report a bug too, all the other pets in pvp do much more dmg than mine at pvp lvl 46, could it have something to do with the fact that mine are 41?

Upperbound
09-01-2015, 02:45 AM
heard about it too.

kydrian
09-01-2015, 07:07 AM
they should be banned for it
Yea they should be banned but at the same time its STS fault also for being greedy and putting Auto level in the game it ruins the games story and all the new players won't even know what to do at all, they won't know anything about the game or what's going on they will just run around seeing cool armor and asking for gold I wish they never added this in game makes the 8 day XP elixer useless.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

( DAMAGE )
09-01-2015, 11:00 AM
players should not be banned bcoz its sts fault its happening
sts should just fix the glitch when they delevel the person due to the mistake of him leveling up by mistake as player claims...they should delevel pets also
and it should be fixed as soon as possible
coz a lvl 16 rogue with nekro averagely has 1.7 to 1,8 hp so if clicking aa will damage 500 lol all u gotta do is 1 aimed shot and person is dead..
hope sts would take this serious coz as i heard many have already done it.....

( DAMAGE )
09-01-2015, 11:09 AM
i posted such a thread couple of days ago but was totally ignored
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?259735-level-De-level-Pet-issues&p=2261859#post2261859

Ssneakykills
09-01-2015, 11:47 AM
players should not be banned bcoz its sts fault its happening
sts should just fix the glitch when they delevel the person due to the mistake of him leveling up by mistake as player claims...they should delevel pets also
and it should be fixed as soon as possible
coz a lvl 16 rogue with nekro averagely has 1.7 to 1,8 hp so if clicking aa will damage 500 lol all u gotta do is 1 aimed shot and person is dead..
hope sts would take this serious coz as i heard many have already done it.....

It's called exploiting a glitch for example plat farmers exploited s glitch to gain a unfair advantage but ofc plat farming was more serious but even so. People who are doing the glitch know very well what they are doing is wrong

Dex Scene
09-01-2015, 01:13 PM
I don't know how does stg do this kind of mistakes. The basic things while deleveling a toon are so obvious,
1- Investigate if its elligible to be deleveled.
2- Delevel the toon
3- Delevel all the pets
4- Lock the higher level exclusive maps and towns
5- Take the aps away which the specific toon had gotten for leveling.

These are the basic TO DO list while deleveling a toon.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dvsk
09-01-2015, 04:26 PM
How do you undo the level to go back down.
And it is sts fault, they should solve this asap but no gm has even wrote anything on these, as if there turning a blind eye.
Possibly to get that goldfinger title for each employee with real money.. then they will look at the situation.

kjed
09-01-2015, 04:32 PM
sts you want the game to be fair and square right?

so what yall been waiting for?

BAN HAMMER PLS!!!

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
09-01-2015, 05:12 PM
just level all players who have higher level pets back to 41 since they obviously used a support exploit and indeed intentionally paid the plat to autolevel. problem solved.

kydrian
09-01-2015, 05:21 PM
I don't know how does stg do this kind of mistakes. The basic things while deleveling a toon are so obvious,
1- Investigate if its elligible to be deleveled.
2- Delevel the toon
3- Delevel all the pets
4- Lock the higher level exclusive maps and towns
5- Take the aps away which the specific toon had gotten for leveling.

These are the basic TO DO list while deleveling a toon.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
So true half the time I wonder what StS is thinking I'm sure its "Money" I don't understand what made them think putting auto-level 41 in game just so they can make money off it. It doesn't even seem like they care where the game is going. The auto level ruins the game for new players and it doesn't help any of the old players because they have people begging for gold now in every Town.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
09-01-2015, 09:48 PM

No ur just fundamentally wrong. Once sts reverts they auto level they refund ur platinum aswell.

I actually accidentally lvled up to 41 a couple months ago. After being reverted back to 17 i still had a lvl 41 porkchop in my stable for about 5 days. I never used it against enemies but i tested it against a few guildies.

It dealt about 430 dmg to enemy rogues and over 530 on crits just with its passive attacks. This is absurdly strong as most rogues at this lvl have about 1900health with nekro or more with mari/singe ofc

Oursizes
09-01-2015, 10:42 PM
No ur just fundamentally wrong. Once sts reverts they auto level they refund ur platinum aswell.

I actually accidentally lvled up to 41 a couple months ago. After being reverted back to 17 i still had a lvl 41 porkchop in my stable for about 5 days. I never used it against enemies but i tested it against a few guildies.

It dealt about 430 dmg to enemy rogues and over 530 on crits just with its passive attacks. This is absurdly strong as most rogues at this lvl have about 1900health with nekro or more with mari/singe ofc

They refund plat, but not the money. Thing is you can't buy exactly 150 plats. You would need to buy the 165 bundle(i believe)? And it costs sts nothing to create plats and deliver to accounts. So basically you paid for nothing, whether they return your plats or not. They still make the money that you spend.

epicrrr
09-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Hmmn i think the pets will auto delevel back to 15 in 1 or 2 days.

Seoratrek
09-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the report. I've merged the two threads and moved it here. I will let the devs know of the issue. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! :)

Kakashis
09-02-2015, 01:51 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the report. I've merged the two threads and moved it here. I will let the devs know of the issue. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! :)

I'm sure no one expected that their 41 pets would last at a lower level bracket. It's now a matter of whether people should receive a ban for exploiting such a glitch or not.

carmine_blade
09-02-2015, 11:26 PM
I'm sure no one expected that their 41 pets would last at a lower level bracket. It's now a matter of whether people should receive a ban for exploiting such a glitch or not.

Only Porkchop is 41 via autolvl- if exploiters have gone to the trouble to lvl other pets, I'm 100% certain they know what they're doing! If auto-lvling was an accident, you wouldn't make the effort to lvl pets up.

Dvsk
09-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Maybe they had to farm while trying to contact support and leveled up pets. No need to go banning innocent players.

Mylast
09-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Maybe they had to farm while trying to contact support and leveled up pets. No need to go banning innocent players.

Huh? Farm what? Players who have same pet as their lvl? Innocent players? Lmao.
People knew their pets lvl and they still entered arena. Not that they entered, they trashtalked and on purpose used this advantage. Those people should be banned.
Hint. Are you one of them?

Mylast
09-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Only Porkchop is 41 via autolvl- if exploiters have gone to the trouble to lvl other pets, I'm 100% certain they know what they're doing! If auto-lvling was an accident, you wouldn't make the effort to lvl pets up.

It also gets one pet to 41. No need to lvl up pets.