PDA

View Full Version : What shall i do?

Labello
08-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Hello!

Im a generally new endgamer, reached 46 in the past few days. Ive searched for some endgame guides, but i still have some unansvered questions left.

First of all id like to ask about the mythic quest which gives me a set. My mind is a bit messy yet, so i need some clarification. Where and how could i begin this orcslaying quest? (Im not sure if its the one that im thinking about atm) also, is there any neccesairy things to good to know about it? Is this the best affordable (i guess its actually free cuz its a quest) set for a newbie at endgame as a first step? I mean id like to get something better than the average pink set.

Uhm also someone told me to do endgame daily quests. Whic ones are they? And what can i collect from them? Im only doing bard daily quests for tokens.. So i need some infos about it too.

Ive red some stuff about the arcane ring and nekro. Ikr those are hard to obtain/ craft. If im right i need to do elite stuff to craft nekro so im skipping this part now. But im curious if is there any chance by to craft at least the ring as a noob 46? What do i have to do and where to farm stuff for it?

I have some plat left (441 actually) and a friend told me to buy ankh/respec kits and sell them all to make income. I dont know if its a good idea whilst i cant even afford any good (better than normal pink) stuff for myself from those amount. Ive bought lepre pendant and some kits for myself before. I also have blinky from kit sales. Im using a 46 random pink set and a gun, but i have a shuyal mythic ring and a uhmm a mythic pendant also (planaraybe? I cant recall its name atm). But id like to get geared up a little more. I could buy a mythic clean belt also but that would be a waste of gold in my opinion. So should i keep the plat and buy combo elix and stuff or invest it into gold?

I need some more infos about where to farm with lepre if id like to loot some valuable stuff (besides kraken mines for rengol crate)? Also, what chests/ceates should i open sometimes to get a mythic or arcane stuff with (i believe) a very low chance. Which ones are worth to invest into?

Im using a sorc build which ive found here (5/5fire 5/5frost 5/5clock 5/5shield with 5/5int 5/5str 5/5dmg 5/5armor 5/5crit) and i dunno if its a working build these days as well for pve farming.

What else do i need to know as a fresh endgamer? Id like to get into this part asap, cuz i feel rly lost atm..
If someone could write a short guide for me id be more than happy!

Sorry for my noobnes & my bad grammar!
Looking for your help, thanks a lot!

Oursizes
08-30-2015, 06:39 PM
Darn auto level feature.. Anyways, explore the game first. The orcslaying quest is free if you want to farm 2 hours a day for 10 years. Buy more platinum and buy ankh kits, sell them for 20k each in auction house(if you thought this part was serious, then....). Get maxed out and voila now you will get infinite party invites and you wont need much more of skill anyways.
Jokes aside.. If youre looking to get the best gears fast buy ankhs and sell them in cs, and grab good gears from cs. You will need to spend a few hundred dollars on plat(if you can afford 500+ plat you can do this for sure). Get to around 20mil gold or so. Grab an elon/frost rifle from someone selling it, get imbued armor and a padded helm or whatever. Im no expert on mage so someone else can tell you better on that. Buy an arcane ring and nekro egg from cs. The only work you need to put in is for planar pendant. Get planar relic from the tombs and head to arena. Get the essences of the bosses and do planar dailies for planar essence. Get drag bar and planar recipe and craft, then boom! Youre maxed out.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-31-2015, 01:41 AM
hahahaha well the mythic quest is a series you need to finish all the quest first at the garetta village before you can get the legendary orc quest nomerite.

Dimitrian
08-31-2015, 04:40 AM
1)Yes,you need to complete the Orcslaying questline,from Artificer Rovohn,in Garetta.

2)The Garetta daily quests,from Elvene and Stallon the Fearless.You can get 14 orc tags in total from them.With those,you can buy items from Klassi nin Garetta.

3)The arcane ring is easier to craft.You will need an arcane shard(which is about 400k in auc i belive),a dragonite bar (purchased with 150 teeth from the vendor in expedition camp) and the recipe for 5k gold(which is also bought from the vendor in the camp)

4)Yes,that's a good idea.With the money from them,you can buy decent legendaries.The Planar Pendant is very hard to make.I suggest you craft your ring and buy a decent legendary pendant.No,you don't need to buy a mythic belt if you don't have money.An epic Garetta belt is good enough.
No.Invest it into gold.

5)I don't think that build is good for an endgamer.Here's mine:

Passives:full dex,str,int,and 4//5 armor

Skills:

Frost bolt:4/5 (upgrades 1,2,3)
Lightning strike:3/5 (upgrades 1 and 3)
Fireball:3/5 (upgrades 2 and 3)
Shield:4/5 (upgrade 1,3 and 4)
Time shift: 5/5 (all upgrades)
Lifegiver:2/5 (just upgrade 2)

Hope i helped you :>

Labello