PDA

View Full Version : [PVE] Have more than 1 nekro in a party is useless

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 05:57 AM
Am i the only one who thinking that have more than 1 nekro in a party is useless ?
Lets see how singe-maridos combo (stacked aa) works, it is very awesome, and how about stacking 3 toors in mobs ? U all want an SNS right ? Well imo SNS and toor mechanism is not far different except toor is auto target and sns pools are random, and banish, and dont forget the cute brothers whim, its pulls is legit if timed properly.
What i see these day is nekro nekro nekro and nekro, not to mention to the one who doesnt know to re-shield after first shield gone (not really need 2nd shield anyway)

What is ur opinion ? Write below thanks :)

Magemagix
08-31-2015, 06:17 AM
I think best is 2 nekro 1 mari 1 toor

BTW i m a noob

greekAL
08-31-2015, 06:24 AM
depends on playstyle and what u want achieve :) u can try with many diff pets at the same pt :)

rstilzchen
08-31-2015, 06:35 AM
More than that. Some people dont even use AA of Necro. Probably they use this pet just cuz it's good-looking, probably they use pet cuz it has highest damage, probably these people are auto-levelers who dont know about AA yet.

Actually 2 necros useful in PvE, if you synchronize AA (5 sec pause between shields). More than 2 useful only in km3, because each of pet gives speed buff.

But 3-4, I agree that it's nonsence.

But, I smell notes of "Buff Necro" in main post ( I would be happy if i'm mistaken). This is even more bullsh*t, than using 4 Necros in party.

Most of necro users got this pet for themselves, not for the party. Just remember all these threads "What should I buy", if you are in big guild you could see it in guildchat also. Almost everyone replies - necro. Then, if you have pet for 7m and pet for 1m, which would you use more often? What if you dont even have other arcane pet? I know that there are some awesome legendary pets, like ribbit, ethyl, shadowlurk, blinky, etc., but dova-yowie-nightshade generation has no clue about them.

What do you expect from current necro stuckers, if a couple months ago they were a nightshade stuckers mostly?

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 06:40 AM
I think best is 2 nekro 1 mari 1 toor
BTW i m a noob
What is ur reason, mate ? :)

depends on playstyle and what u want achieve :) u can try with many diff pets at the same pt :)

4 nekros in a pt isnt a playstyle lol, try many diff pet? Everyone just thinking nekro is the "best" pet, they wont change it

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-31-2015, 06:52 AM
2 nekro's in a party is good but 3 or 4 is already useless.

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 06:55 AM
More than that. Some people dont even use AA of Necro. Probably they use this pet just cuz it's good-looking, probably they use pet cuz it has highest damage, probably these people are auto-levelers who dont know about AA yet.

NS gives more dmg (pure), Singe gives more dmg (Elix). But agree with good looking lol

Actually 2 necros useful in PvE, if you synchronize AA (5 sec pause between shields). More than 2 useful only in km3, because each of pet gives speed buff.
But 3-4, I agree that it's nonsence.
Less ppl stay calm after first nekro shield is gone and press aa again after 5sec, casual plyrs will press randomly, imo the 5sec interval is enough to kill u in hard elites

But, I smell notes of "Buff Necro" in main post ( I would be happy if i'm mistaken).
u r mistaken :), if i want a buff i want a 10% crit buff on singe, because as a rogue i lose 10%crit buff with using singe, because no ONE buying singe and only maridos or nekro, so the choice left that i have to support whole team is using singe

This is even more bullsh*t, than using 4 Necros in party.
Most of necro users got this pet for themselves, not for the party. Just remember all these threads "What should I buy", if you are in big guild you could see it in guildchat also. Almost everyone replies - necro. Then, if you have pet for 7m and pet for 1m, which would you use more often? What if you dont even have other arcane pet? I know that there are some awesome legendary pets, like ribbit, ethyl, shadowlurk, blinky, etc., but dova-yowie-nightshade generation has no clue about them.
What do you expect from current necro stuckers, if a couple months ago they were a nightshade stuckers mostly?
Thats why, im always suggest (in asking thread) to buy singe / toor as a main (look into my post).
#2015NONEKROSUGGESTCAMPAIGN xD :D

Magemagix
08-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Debitmandiri ( sry don't knw hw to qoute u)

Btw 2 nekro for continuous shield

Maridos for its awesome buffs

Nd toor for its damage aa

Different pets aa stacks nd faster kills less death :)

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 07:00 AM
2 nekro's in a party is good but 3 or 4 is already useless.
In theory YES, in actual play ppl press randomly and most of the time the second shield never happened or doesnt usefull anymore

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 07:08 AM
Debitmandiri ( sry don't knw hw to qoute u)
Btw 2 nekro for continuous shield

Nope, Look my post above for the reason :)

maridos for its awesome buffs
Nd toor for its damage aa
Different pets aa stacks :)
Then why not 3 toors ? If only one toor , singe-mari in the other two is better (imo) coz if only one toor thar is not so awesome :D

Thanks for reply

Oezheasate
08-31-2015, 07:14 AM
Id go with two nekros, two toors and one mari

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 07:19 AM
Id go with two nekros, two toors and one mari

Grats ! Now pve party can contain 5 players :D

Oezheasate
08-31-2015, 07:33 AM
Darn the moment you notice youve been in ctf too much

debitmandiri
08-31-2015, 07:41 AM
Darn the moment you notice youve been in ctf too much
"[PVE]" thanks for bumping anyway :D

Oezheasate
08-31-2015, 07:53 AM
"[PVE]" thanks for bumping anyway :D

I noticed that and i was referring to pve, i just messed up the fact that you can only have 5 people in same map in ctf and not in pve, therefore also the remark "the moment you notice youve been in ctf too much"

Ssneakykills
08-31-2015, 08:01 AM
2 nekro 1 singe and 1 Maridos so you've got two shields on you plus two stackable aa stat buffs from Mari and singe

warriorromio
08-31-2015, 11:54 AM
Normal mobs of new elites have more less chance of stunn then normal maps ..
1 nekro 3 toor or
1 nekro 2 toor 1 mari can clean the map more faster if you have a tank... for kepping agro a bit...
And rouges can make combo with nekro with there razor
Mages with there arcane shield
And tanks with there jugger..
For not getting stunn so 1 nekro is enough..
Ussing 2 toor 1 mari is good

KnowledgeFTW
08-31-2015, 12:05 PM
2 nekros are good for PvE. Just that, not everyone understands the 5 second AA pause and use 2nd nekros AA right when the 1st nekros AA is gone or use it at the same time. 3 - 4 nekros are complete BS though. 2 nekros, a singe/maridos and a toor is godly. Not to mention, that nekro is SUPER USEFUL in new elites, because of all the darn stuns. And its stun immunity, HUGE damage reduction, and the highest damge pet in Arlor.

Another useful pt is 2 nekros, 1 singe, and 1 maridos

Singe and maridos AA stacks and nekros shield can give you speed to run across the map and also prety much give you damage risistance. If you wait 5 seconds after the 1st shield is gone, then activate the 2nd shield.

Although, i wonder what a 4 nekro pt in rengol elite wuld look like...:rolleyes:

zerofort
08-31-2015, 12:48 PM
I think best line up is 1nekro 1singe 1mari 1toor

Kakashis
08-31-2015, 03:42 PM
for my playstyle, I like having at least 2 nekro's such that there's really only a 5 second downtime for shielding. The shielding is awesome at protecting team against stuns, speed boost out of sticky redzones and it can also stun and banish. Adding a maridos + singe or even 2 sams on top of the 2 nekro combo in the new elites is highly welcome as well. In arena, when we have 2 nekro's there's hardly any deaths and the run is lightening fast due to no stuns or deaths.

Protection against the environment STS throws at us nowadays is always welcome. I have yet to try a super toor party, I'm sure that's effective as well until you get stunned!

extrapayah
08-31-2015, 04:55 PM
in a party where we can rush a clash in one single aa of nekro, one nekro is enough, also in a boss fight where we need nekro shield is only needed in a certain period (e.g. 5s reflect on third boss), having two nekros can disrupt the intended timing,

but the trend is we also use nekro for running from mobs in pve... having another 1 as a backup is preferred... i agree that in the 5s period where nekro shield can be deployed we can die in large pulls, but if we only have 1, we will be shieldless in the next 17 seconds... sooo, for me 2 nekros is still better :P, as my playstyle is very defensive

Pillowhead
09-01-2015, 03:46 AM
This is why I'm using Malison -_-...

codered
09-01-2015, 06:19 AM
Hmmm i love running elite region or arena in a party of 2 sams, 1 toor and 1 nekro....

#ethyl still rocks 0.0

Dex Scene
09-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Maridos AA dont stack either.
We have to wait till the maridos buff is off before doing another maridos AA.
Nekros are fine.
More than one nekro is not useless.
2 nekro in a pt is sweet.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Abersit
09-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Debitmandiri, do u actually use nekro? Do u think nekro aa is just shield and speed buff?
Btw nekro aa has chance at area stun and can banish nearby enemies, and also i like the
speed buff which last shorter than the shield, atleast team can have 2x speed buffs while
shield is on Which can save your butt from bosses unavoidable one hit red zones.
Imo 2nekro one mari and 1singe. Cos mari and singe buff is stackabke which is awesome
in damage,hp,crit and armor boost

debitmandiri
09-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Debitmandiri, do u actually use nekro? Do u think nekro aa is just shield and speed buff?
Btw nekro aa has chance at area stun and can banish nearby enemies, and also i like the
speed buff which last shorter than the shield, atleast team can have 2x speed buffs while
shield is on Which can save your butt from bosses unavoidable one hit red zones.
Imo 2nekro one mari and 1singe. Cos mari and singe buff is stackabke which is awesome
in damage,hp,crit and armor boost

I know what u mean, but 5sec speed and panic/banish.. I would suggest u to spam 4x samael than 4x nekro in mobs, rather than speed or panic on boss give it another buff pet as i mentioned for faster kill..seems more logical isnt it ?

Note : do u have another pet than mari or nekro to support ur team ? :p

Abersit
09-02-2015, 02:35 PM
I know what u mean, but 5sec speed and panic/banish.. I would suggest u to spam 4x samael than 4x nekro in mobs, rather than speed or panic on boss give it another buff pet as i mentioned for faster kill..seems more logical isnt it ?

Note : do u have another pet than mari or nekro to support ur team ? :p

Lol my team has 100% stable collectively

Untung
09-03-2015, 08:23 PM
This is why I'm using Malison -_-...

And i use ethyl