PDA

View Full Version : about the ipad pocket legends

Devileot
05-07-2011, 03:29 AM
hello everyone

I was a pocket legends iphone player before,but yesterday I bought a ipad 2.

but ipad's virtual joystick is so uncomfortable.It's not same with the iphone.the position is upper left.

I want to change it as iphone.how can i do this?please help me

Ellyidol
05-07-2011, 03:39 AM
You'll get used to it, I was in the same situation as you, and I actually liked it better there after I got used to it :)

It's definitely a change from going to iPhone to the iPad, but shouldn't take long.

Btw, enjoy your iPad 2 :p

Corpser
05-07-2011, 04:15 AM
there is a tap to move feature in game of you would like to use that its way better for ipads as ipads are alot bigger than iphones to access the tap to move feautre go into options and search for tap to move tap the tick and maybe remove the joystick.

Siejo
05-07-2011, 04:30 AM
there is a tap to move feature in game of you would like to use that its way better for ipads as ipads are alot bigger than iphones to access the tap to move feautre go into options and search for tap to move tap the tick and maybe remove the joystick.

I have found this method to be easier on my iPad plus less things on a bigger screen helps me see my fellow runners better in case they need help.

Fatpigwarrior
05-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Ur lucky, i have to deal with ipod touch 2nd gen :(

JaytB
05-07-2011, 04:46 AM
The reason the joystick is placed there is so that you can type and move around in the same time. But I agree that it feels awkward at first. To my knowledge it's impossible to move the joystick, but You should be able to get used to it soon enough :)

Siejo
05-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Ur lucky, i have to deal with ipod touch 2nd gen :(

Why not get an iPad 1st gen? I'm still using mine. The original has dropped in price and it works great. Maybe someone out there is looking for a reason to buy an iPad 2 but can't cuz they still have the first. ;-)

KingFu
05-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I hear ya. You gotta get used to it. I went from ipod, to ipad, to droid, and im gonna have to adjust bag to ipad 2 when best buy stops being stupid-.- Lol, just give it time. I proposed the idea a while back to be able to move it. May be nice to have.

View
05-07-2011, 01:20 PM
I think the joystick should be lowered a little. I always find myself sometime selecting the 5th or 6th player due to the fact the joystick is so close to party menu. Another thing that bugs me with my iPad 2 is the sound. I can't go past half way with out it sounding like the speakers blow.. Kind of popping noise. Only game this happens on for me. Other than that I love playing PL on my pad.