PDA

View Full Version : The King Awakens ?! Trying to gather information

DK
08-31-2015, 10:17 AM
Hello fellow heroes of Arlor

After some research of FB and forums i think i have found something about the "The King Awakens" boss/event, or at least something related to it..
If i am not mistaken someone posted something about a place with 4 goblets with or without fire. (If someone know where, please post a link).
Then i later found a picture og this "boss" and found out how to get there in game. Im a bit surprised i never have seen this place before, even tho i have been running the map a lot of times now.
I'm not sure how many players are aware of this place, since no one normal makes the runs longer than the shortest way possible.

The King Awakens: Something is stirring. What could it be? Legends speak of Northal, an ancient Orc warrior king who will soon rise from his eternal slumber. Will you be there to greet him when he wakes up? Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?256813-Arcane-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-August-2015

This is where you get if you turn left instead of right in the last Rengol map.

The room i am standing in have 4 big goblet's without fire... 2 on each side.

Please note: All this above was i discovered before the Rengol elite map’s came online, after Rengol elite was launched the guy in the chair was gone, from both normal and elite maps.

(This picture is from last map in elite mode, but he is gone from normal map too).

If anyone know more please post it here so we can get more to know about this guy on the throne.

Maybe its just Inan'hesh brother, who knows... But the throne really look like what i imagine a orc king's throne to be like.

- Dkninja

Wazakesy
08-31-2015, 10:19 AM
Yeah, prolly taken out to maintain the "teaser part of Ren'gol"

chinita_doll
09-01-2015, 06:56 PM
maybe it's for the halloween event? it kinda looks like an "undead" or mummy orc? or maybe it's part of the mythic quest..an ingredient that drops from him?

Wazakesy
09-01-2015, 08:23 PM
No, none of the ingredients drop from a boss that doesnt even exist......

Alhuntrazeck
09-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Maybe this is the hardcore element people are waiting for!

chinita_doll
09-02-2015, 04:43 AM
No, none of the ingredients drop from a boss that doesnt even exist......

you can never say, the mythic quest line is not finished yet (i believe it's still stuck at the helm). i'm thinking maybe one of the ingredients for the mythic armor/ring/pendant might come from him