PDA

View Full Version : pets transferable?

zauilet
08-31-2015, 11:26 AM
So as the title says...r the pets transferable?I mean I have 2 chars on 1 acc and during start if this year I payed too much attention to my twink and it has all good pets including sm mythics too...I want to have sm nice pets at my endgame too although as I had mentioned earlier in guilds thread that I'm ready for a test run on elite runners,enigmatic and eminence I'm going to come in XD as magegrimm told me having 700+ damage was easy..today I realised it really is I'm upgradingy belt helm and ring after wearing them... 730+ damage with nilbog! :0
So I'm gonna join sm good guild finally now he he...
Anyways..back to topic.
I'll be glad if smone answers my questions
Ty :)

mesalin
08-31-2015, 11:43 AM
If you pets are lvl 1
Then you can re egg and open in endgame char
If they are lvl 2+ u cant do anythink maybe lvl up twink

<Forgiveness>

zauilet
08-31-2015, 11:45 AM
If you pets are lvl 1
Then you can re egg and open in endgame char
If they are lvl 2+ u cant do anythink maybe lvl up twink

<Forgiveness>

No no...I just wanted to know that....no matter wht maybe lv of my twink pets..r they transferable?

mesalin
08-31-2015, 11:47 AM
No no...I just wanted to know that....no matter wht maybe lv of my twink pets..r they transferable?
No they aren't transferable

<Forgiveness>

Trancemaster
08-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Sadly, pets are not stashable or however you want to say it. Once opened, it's on that character forever. Unless, you accidentally opened egg and have not leveled it. You can contact support and they'll re-egg your pet.

zauilet
08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
No they aren't transferable

<Forgiveness>

Sadly, pets are not stashable or however you want to say it. Once opened, it's on that character forever. Unless, you accidentally opened egg and have not leveled it. You can contact support and they'll re-egg your pet.

Hearing that Hurts so much.... :(

intizamfamily888
08-31-2015, 12:27 PM
If that what you say would be possible the market would crash even more

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Pillowhead
08-31-2015, 12:47 PM
I still think the pets should be connected to the account, even if I make a new character I should be able to use all my pets.

Crashgangsta
09-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Re egging pets r cruel.

extrapayah
09-01-2015, 05:14 AM
I still think the pets should be connected to the account, even if I make a new character I should be able to use all my pets.

this, couldn't agree more. let's support shared pet stable!

Wutzgood
09-01-2015, 05:56 AM
this, couldn't agree more. let's support shared pet stable!

It's been brought up many times over the years. It's never gonna happen. Egg market would crash and twinks would have high level pets killing each other. There are many topics about it.

Magegrimm
09-01-2015, 01:57 PM
I also wished sts would make pet transfer available, unfortunately they won't.
I guess you'll have to grind for your desired pet.
700 damage is even more easy now because the gear is cheaper

Spell
09-01-2015, 02:57 PM
I also wished sts would make pet transfer available, unfortunately they won't.
I guess you'll have to grind for your desired pet.
700 damage is even more easy now because the gear is cheaper

Imo sts should put a fountain of youth in garretta which requires 300-500plats which can turn any pet into a >>>BOUND<<<, [look i put BOUND], egg.
Or maybe a super hard elite map that has the fountain guarded by an elite boss!

But only if all the re eggs are BOUUUUUND :banana:

Magemagix
09-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Would be nice for me 3:-) i can use my ns and nilbog on my rogue

ananyamous
09-21-2015, 09:21 PM
How?? And why lvl 1 only????

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 02:25 AM
How?? And why lvl 1 only????
Because pets are meant to be account bound. You can't use a pet in a toon forever then make another toon and take the pet there and use it for all your needs. This is animal cruelty. where's the need of egg farm if pets could be just switchable.
they can be re-egged at level 1 because sometimes people open eggs accidentally and they can re-egg it after contacting the support.
the pet have to be level 1 so it proves that the pet was accidentally opened and not used.
hope it clears your confusions.

Communion
09-22-2015, 04:16 AM

Really! :O.o re-egg. Sounds cool.

Communion
09-22-2015, 04:19 AM
Because pets are meant to be account bound. You can't use a pet in a toon forever then make another toon and take the pet there and use it for all your needs. This is animal cruelty. where's the need of egg farm if pets could be just switchable.
they can be re-egged at level 1 because sometimes people open eggs accidentally and they can re-egg it after contacting the support.
the pet have to be level 1 so it proves that the pet was accidentally opened and not used.
hope it clears your confusions.

I highly respect your care for animals..:sorrow:

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 08:42 AM
If they were account bound we wouldnt be having this thread conversation.

[emoji14]
Yes yes Character bound not account. [emoji14] my bad.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 08:44 AM
I highly respect your care for animals..:sorrow:
Aha yes man long live animals

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xdumbx
09-23-2015, 01:11 PM
sts needs to make a prophet :p. thats y its not transferable. The more money u spend=they make more prophet. (unless you farm)