How it works?
If i have 50% dodge that mean...?
Does it help us in PvP/ PVE?
Thanks for any answer!

<Forgiveness>

KnowledgeFTW
08-31-2015, 12:10 PM
Not sure

Probably dodging attacks, might be useful for boss red zones and pvp.

mesalin
08-31-2015, 12:13 PM
Not sure

Probably dodging attacks, might be useful for boss red zones and pvp.
Thanks :) does that mean more dodge - bigger chance to not die in red zone?

<Forgiveness>

KnowledgeFTW
08-31-2015, 01:04 PM
Thanks :) does that mean more dodge - bigger chance to not die in red zone?

<Forgiveness>

Yeah i think. A higher chance to dodge enemy attacks.

Madnex
08-31-2015, 01:30 PM
In PvP, you can only dodge normal attacks and not skills so it's not that important there.

In PvE, dodge completely negates the damage plus any other effects that come with the attack (eg. slowdown, stun, armor debuff). It works for everything except for a very few specific red zones like Alargan's pull & smash or the Orc Engineer's bomb.

Also, a mod once said that there's a hard cap on dodge (so 100% dodge doesn't mean invincible) but that doesn't seem like the case from personal tests.

mesalin
08-31-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks for answer guys :) very helpful

<Forgiveness>

Kingofninjas
08-31-2015, 02:15 PM
In PvP, you can only dodge normal attacks and not skills so its not that important there.

In PvE, dodge completely negates the damage plus any other effects that come with the attack (eg. slowdown, stun, armor debuff). It works for everything except for a very few specific red zones like Alargan's pull & smash or the Orc Engineer's bomb.

Also, a mod once said that there's a hard cap on dodge (so 100% dodge doesn't mean invincible) but that doesn't seem like the case from personal tests.

You can also dodge pet PAs in PvP, and they do a significant amount of damage. My nekro has gotten me a decent number of kills in clashes. I wouldn't write dodge off as insignificant in PvP.
However, it is a lot more important for PvE than it is in PvP.

mesalin
08-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Thanks for answer :)

<Forgiveness>