PDA

View Full Version : Inactive names

diimitrii
08-31-2015, 03:25 PM
I was wondering if there is a date every year or 2 years that inactive names get wiped or something. I tryed pm'ing this dude or girl a lot to see if he is active but he doesn't seem so. I really want to get away with the double i's in my name ;3. I even wanna pay for it!!haha and i don't pay easily for games xD. Only bought few plats in my 2 year game experience here in arlor =).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-31-2015, 03:28 PM
Inactive names should stay inactive I mean someone has payed plat to reserve those names in the first place..

Re distributing them by taking them off inactive accounts is like day light robbery

diimitrii
08-31-2015, 03:37 PM
Inactive names should stay inactive I mean someone has payed plat to reserve those names in the first place..

Re distributing them by taking them off inactive accounts is like day light robbery
Meh,i get your point tho

Zeus
08-31-2015, 11:05 PM
Be happy with the name you have! :)

Aerodude
09-01-2015, 05:48 AM
I was wondering if there is a date every year or 2 years that inactive names get wiped or something. I tryed pm'ing this dude or girl a lot to see if he is active but he doesn't seem so. I really want to get away with the double i's in my name ;3. I even wanna pay for it!!haha and i don't pay easily for games xD. Only bought few plats in my 2 year game experience here in arlor =).

Pay for it? Like what some rich people do? That's why I hate rich people because they always use there money to their advantage. Why can't yoy just let those inactive names be? Its like you're acting like a spoiled person gonna use your money just to get what u want that's why I have an enemy IRL who is spoiled because he wants everything in a snap. I used this as an example to show how some people act especially rich people who would most likely use their money over others

codered
09-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Most of those inactive names u r talking are reserved, not just inactive

Pillowhead
09-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Pay for it? Like what some rich people do? That's why I hate rich people because they always use there money to their advantage. Why can't yoy just let those inactive names be? Its like you're acting like a spoiled person gonna use your money just to get what u want that's why I have an enemy IRL who is spoiled because he wants everything in a snap. I used this as an example to show how some people act especially rich people who would most likely use their money over others

looks like your having a tough time #obamacare

Candylicks
09-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Someone find me the guy who has ign Candy!!!!

<3

Aerodude
09-01-2015, 08:01 AM
looks like your having a tough time #obamacare
Tough time? I'm merely stating facts

ClumsyCactus
09-01-2015, 11:29 AM

<3

WAS going to post a screenshot of "Candy" but oh well I deleted it it seems.
I think I saw "candy" and "lazy" at the same time in outpost, and I still remember that I thought it was meant to be, 2 angels showing me how to live my life! ;)

Candylicks
09-01-2015, 12:39 PM
WAS going to post a screenshot of "Candy" but oh well I deleted it it seems.
I think I saw "candy" and "lazy" at the same time in outpost, and I still remember that I thought it was meant to be, 2 angels showing me how to live my life! ;)

I think I actually tracked her down!!! Neat for sure to have those original names in the game.

Dex Scene
09-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Every original names are not payed for reservations.
Alot of names are taken for free at the early period and reserved in different emails.
Some of owners I know are even inactive.
I don't really care for it but as the topic has been raised so yeah.
I like how stg understood people owning 30-40 good names and using only 4-5 of them and they corrected their mistake by making a name multi usable in their new game.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

diimitrii
09-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Be happy with the name you have! :)
Lol ,you got like the greatest name in game haha ;)

diimitrii
09-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Lmfao!!! If you think i'm spoiled you are wrong!! My mom tryes her best every frking month to tie the ends of the wire to each other so i'm not a hardcore payer..i only pay when i work for the money if i don't give it to my mom. And ig i farm my but off the be where i am now atm, you can ask this to many friends of me or even guildies. But yea if you think i'm acting spoiled then let me for this one time cuse i feel like i deserve it :3 --> those comments kinda makes me mad cuse you don't know anything about me!

ClumsyCactus
09-01-2015, 02:54 PM

Oh man I sure hate when people feel like using the money they have EARNED THEMSELVES on something they want,why can't just everyone keep their money on their account and nobody ever buy anything!

Ebezaanec
09-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Names are curious things.

A name is nothing more than an association we use to identify others. People have developed their own personalities and reputation with those names. They made those names theirs.

Releasing names is like identity theft. Inactive players should not have to worry about their good reputations being tainted. And a future player should not worry about inheriting the notoriety/infamy linked with a certain name.

My advice: Either be creative or love your name. A name doesn't define anything. It's just a form of vanity in most cases.

kinzmet
09-02-2015, 04:50 AM

<3

I haven't seen that Candy name, but I have seen someone named Licks a long time ago.

Allows.
09-02-2015, 04:57 AM
The best name is Ares.
Get over it.

twoxc
09-02-2015, 11:35 AM
METEOR is also inactive. Well more like a LOST CAUSE. It was Banned HAHA, for being USELESS.

abigailsl
09-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Your name is your name pick wisely also option for change name for plat . Can us poor people keep anything

Seoratrek
09-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Closing this. Ebezaanec brings up some interesting points:

Names are curious things.

A name is nothing more than an association we use to identify others. People have developed their own personalities and reputation with those names. They made those names theirs.

My advice: Either be creative or love your name.