PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Build

Ceuidear
08-31-2015, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone,
I need to know the perfect skills & passive ablities needed for warrior PVE build.
I reffered too many guides but skills mentioned in those guides differed from one to another guide.
So i need to know the skills & passives which all tanks use in common.
Thank you in advance.

KnowledgeFTW
08-31-2015, 10:10 PM
Go with the classic sky, cs, vb, and horn. Other builds are cs, windmill, vb, and horn.

Passives 5/5 str, 5/5 int, and 5/5 armor

Ceuidear
08-31-2015, 10:20 PM
Go with the classic sky, cs, vb, and horn. Other builds are cs, windmill, vb, and horn.

Passives 5/5 str, 5/5 int, and 5/5 armor

Is it a waste to use juggernut??

KnowledgeFTW
08-31-2015, 10:58 PM
Is it a waste to use juggernut??

In pve yes, but in pvp you could switch your vb to jugg, espically if endgame.

ezkinita
08-31-2015, 11:58 PM
Jugg is useful in elite sir.

Ceuidear
09-01-2015, 01:47 AM
So i should now use..
Skyward smash
Vengeful blood
HOR
Chest splitter
Right??

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
09-01-2015, 02:25 AM
Jugger ..is not bad skill until and unless u are pro tank ...u must have jugger, cs , vb , heal , ss &windmill :/if u don't have best pve tank gear or u are not pro tank jugger is must have skill specially in arena +harder elites (new elites ) it's upon u , u can swap ur ss with jugger in harder elites if u wish , jugger is best tank skill to have 😏

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
09-01-2015, 02:28 AM
So i should now use..
Skyward smash
Vengeful blood
HOR
Chest splitter
Right??
Listen , u can use ss +vb +jugger +heal +windmill this is kinda best build for tank , in passive u can u can use 5 armor +5 int this is quite a good build but u must try it

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

warriorromio
09-01-2015, 04:26 AM
If this is about juat pve then..
Use .
Hor-5/5
Vb-5/5
Jugger-5/5
Ss-4/5( dont give points to 25% chance of return mana)
Cs-3/5
Windmill-3/5 ( taunt and duration)
Armor-5/5
Str -5/5
Int-5/5
Dex-5/5
Or can remove some points from int and dex if you have arcane ring and planer ammulet and add 5/5 axe good for boss fight and for pvp u need it badely

Excuses
09-01-2015, 08:24 AM
Jugg is a must. It's broken but still best skill warrior has. And for pve you need to have at least 3 taunt skills and jugg is the strongest taunt skill.

It might be different depending on gears. But I will recommend these skills.

3Cs(14) - one more target and feeble
4WM(123) - no snare
4AT(123) - no pull. You will swap this with wm on boss. And most bosses cannot be pulled anyways.
5Jugg
5HOR

Passive
5armor
5str
5int
5dex

Then you will have 4 points left. Those can be crit or vg(for more hp) or ss(to move fast)

Ss will never taunt even with dot. Stun helps somewhat but mostly for jump and dmg.
Vg is also not a taunt skill. Warrior dmg is too low in elite even with maul+vg. No need to focus on dmg. These skills are more for survivability and pvp imo.

Ceuidear
09-01-2015, 08:35 AM
If this is about juat pve then..
Use .
Hor-5/5
Vb-5/5
Jugger-5/5
Ss-4/5( dont give points to 25% chance of return mana)
Cs-3/5
Windmill-3/5 ( taunt and duration)
Armor-5/5
Str -5/5
Int-5/5
Dex-5/5
Or can remove some points from int and dex if you have arcane ring and planer ammulet and add 5/5 axe good for boss fight and for pvp u need it badely

I do have a ring n amulet of my rogue but as u know its fully fire gem sockted which doesnt suit perfectly.
So ur suggestion is that i should lvl up all skills with a few useful passives so that i can do good both in normal & elite right?
Isnt crit passive important for all classes??

Jebaciste
09-01-2015, 08:51 AM
I use Cs/Ss/Vb/Horn, passives Dmg/Crit/Armor/Str/Dex, i spam Cs all the time without charging it at bosses and hold perfect agrro, so thats perfect for me :)

warriorromio
09-02-2015, 10:26 PM
I do have a ring n amulet of my rogue but as u know its fully fire gem sockted which doesnt suit perfectly.
So ur suggestion is that i should lvl up all skills with a few useful passives so that i can do good both in normal & elite right?
Isnt crit passive important for all classes??
This thread is about the pve but i gave a hybride build cause i dont love to respec all the time i enterd in a map..
Its ok of you are ussing a dex ring and pendent on a tank cause dex is secondary stat for tanks and gives a bit damage and 3 hp per 1 dex
You can use them about crit you can remove points from dex and and give those point in crit...
If you do pvp more
But in elites tanks are just a meat shield thats why i preffer to have max hp and armor over damage and dps..
Btw
About your gem it will be cool to use tarlok tage gems if you wana use your ring and ammulet on both tank and rouge..
I m ussing the same and they give good stat..
Use them if you can afford them

Jakubson
09-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Warriors in pve r dead. Do not waste ur time trying find ptys.....

Make rogue