PDA

View Full Version : My bad news

Alphonso14
09-01-2015, 02:56 AM
I thought school is starting next week turns out it's tomorrow! Yep they made it earlier I don't know why!? 😧 And the worst part of it all!! Halloween is coming up and I can only play games on Friday after school! Who knows there could be a cool pet when reaching gold or platinum tier and I'll never be able to make it!😞

😑 So yeah I won't be able to do the Halloween event! 😢...............See you guys next summer....😢 Man I don't know why my parents are so strict!!! Anyways bye good luck on your game play! 😐

Pillowhead
09-01-2015, 03:14 AM
aw... I've been in school for around 1 month now .. @-@

Transfordark
09-01-2015, 05:11 AM
I know that feel :(
Good luck!

Oursizes
09-01-2015, 06:21 AM
Theyre strict because they want you to set your priorities straight. Be greatful that you have parents who want the best for you, as many people I know, their parents walked out or dont care about them at all. While the rest spend their life on AL, you can be out there making success. Or you can join the sheep

Candylicks
09-01-2015, 08:55 AM
I thought school is starting next week turns out it's tomorrow! Yep they made it earlier I don't know why!? �� And the worst part of it all!! Halloween is coming up and I can only play games on Friday after school! Who knows there could be a cool pet when reaching gold or platinum tier and I'll never be able to make it!��

�� So yeah I won't be able to do the Halloween event! ��...............See you guys next summer....�� Man I don't know why my parents are so strict!!! Anyways bye good luck on your game play! ��

Truly school and education > video games! Arcane Legends is a great game because you can pick it up and play when you don't have a lot of time and still earn and work on cool items. Study hard matey, that's what is important in the long run. AL will just be a blip in your life while schooling sets the tone for your future. You have smart parents indeed.

Inan'hesh
09-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Truly school and education > video games! Arcane Legends is a great game because you can pick it up and play when you don't have a lot of time and still earn and work on cool items. Study hard matey, that's what is important in the long run. AL will just be a blip in your life while schooling sets the tone for your future. You have smart parents indeed.

Have you seen Pixels? hahaha just kidding :)

Alphonso14
09-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Aww thank you guys for the motivation! 😃 I'll see you guys next summer!

diimitrii
09-01-2015, 01:29 PM
School is on here aswell maybe if you how your best at school you can make an agreement with your parents to play 1-2hours a day when you done everything ;) , thats the way i do it. I work hard for school and i'm able to play like an hour or 2 but considering i think thats isn't much i just do my dailys and somr pvp and leave cuse i'll rage if my time is up to go to sleep and i'm in the middle of something. Lol! Haha but good luck mate!"

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
09-01-2015, 07:18 PM
I know the feeling. It's junior year for me right now and my weekends are in jeopardy because of the heavy course load. I can hardly play, but that's life for you.

Everything in life has a cost. One can slack off now/have the time of his/her life in school, but then live a boring, unsatisfying life later. One can study hard now and have a much better future and much less economic problems.

Work hard now because the pixels you earn in game won't land you very good jobs later.

Schnitzel
09-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Theyre strict because they want you to set your priorities straight. Be greatful that you have parents who want the best for you, as many people I know, their parents walked out or dont care about them at all. While the rest spend their life on AL, you can be out there making success. Or you can join the sheep

Outta thanks, will add rep tomorrow.

Farminer's
09-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Be glad your parents are strict I had a grandma who didn't care and grounded me for stuff I didn't do (I did it while I was at school) thank god I live with my mom now! Your parents wanna see you succeed in life and not be 1 of those struggling adults.! Take your free education seriously I don't even touch my phone unless needed in school! (I'm a highschool senior) last grade b4 college for others in other countries. My grandma told me to kill myself and how im worthless no matter what! Be glad u don't have parents or guardians like that!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Seoratrek
09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Have fun at school! :)

KnowledgeFTW
09-01-2015, 11:14 PM
GL bro

School starts tomorrow for me too, sad but school is important! Have fun!