PDA

View Full Version : 25% Luck Elixir stack with combo?

Ultrawave
09-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Hey, guys!
Its still working?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101800-New-Luck-Amulet-Available-in-Arcane-Legends-The-Leprechaun-Bundle!&highlight=leprechaun

kairu
09-02-2015, 09:33 AM
yes it does. :)

twoxc
09-02-2015, 11:12 AM
i don't think it does xD. sts way of stacking has change quite a bit over time. it's as if you using combo and 25% speed, it doesn't stack or rather it's the same if you use combo and a 25% exp which won't even work hahaha or rather same as combo with 25% damage elixir which also doesn't work. I don't know maybe for luck it does who knows hahaha.

kairu
09-02-2015, 11:53 AM
IMO for luck and exp it does. :) as it says on the link, i think as long the elixir you're going to use is identical to each other, e.g. 25% reroll, lepre, and that combo elix. try to add the arlorian ring, it includes 10% reroll bonus too. add those up, and who knows. lol.

twoxc
09-02-2015, 12:59 PM
IMO for luck and exp it does. :) as it says on the link, i think as long the elixir you're going to use is identical to each other, e.g. 25% reroll, lepre, and that combo elix. try to add the arlorian ring, it includes 10% reroll bonus too. add those up, and who knows. lol.

NOPE not for EXP ELIXIR. If you have combo on, you CAN'T PURCHASE or USE a 25% exp elixir. it will say this item is in use.

kairu
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
lol. okay. :D

Ultrawave
09-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Opinions were divided :biggrin:

Satty_rock
09-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Sadly u cant stack them now

Sent from my HTC Desire 816G dual sim using Tapatalk

twoxc
09-03-2015, 10:44 AM
lol we all got played by STS, this was fixed due to that 2.99 package for the lion pet which provide permanent 15% exp i think thus they cancel the stacking normal 25% exp with combo.

Also the 25% luck not working with combo also not working cause of the Egg ring which also provide 10-20% luck/exp or whatever lol.

Haligali
09-03-2015, 02:14 PM
i don't think it does xD. sts way of stacking has change quite a bit over time. it's as if you using combo and 25% speed, it doesn't stack or rather it's the same if you use combo and a 25% exp which won't even work hahaha or rather same as combo with 25% damage elixir which also doesn't work. I don't know maybe for luck it does who knows hahaha.

Speed and damage is different than xp and luck elixirs. Both speed and damage is limited max 30%

LumbJack
09-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I haven't been able to figure out how to stack 25% elixir with 60m combo elixir even though it says in the store when you tap the information button that it stacks...
Only thing I haven't tried is stacking it with the elixir u get by chance from Klaas.

Serancha
09-03-2015, 09:54 PM
They changed elixirs a while back so that if you have a combo, you can't also use a single elixir - it won't even let you buy it. They probably forgot to update the stacking info on the description.

You can use either a combo OR a single elixir for luck. Leprechaun Pendant and Eggshell band stack with whichever of the 2 elixirs you choose.

XP will stack 7 day + combo OR single xp elixir + eggshell band

Klaas and Shazbot elixirs do not stack at all, if memory serves. There is some sort of cancelling process that happens when you have an elixir on and get a matching one from an ally. Elixir kits also say right on them that they do not stack.

The link that the op posted is from when lep was introduced. They removed most of the stacks since then - probably due to the excessive crate farming.

Ultrawave
09-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the information:)