PDA

View Full Version : Nekro parra eyegems

Darkquantum
09-02-2015, 01:09 AM
I have all the above. and i still think for pvp to be fair for anyone. these items/pets need to be exempt from pvp.

Rogues get a mage sheild?
Mages have a constant sheild?
Tanks get a sheild?
Lol this is crazy take it out its to ridiculous.

And as far as the parra and eye gems go. seems how they are no longer available and half the pvpers have no way to obtain or even loot one the way we did. Dont you think its crazy?? And yes sure u wanto fase them out (not going well so far) noto mention the twinks.

Yes people will fight this and disagree. but dont you deep down think im right?

Zynzyn
09-02-2015, 01:26 AM
Nekro is good. If all the classes get a shield why is it ridiculous? Its upto each class how they use it.

As for event gems, cant comment because this years events are yet to come and we dont know what sts has in store for us.

Darkquantum
09-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Nekro is good. If all the classes get a shield why is it ridiculous? Its upto each class how they use it.

As for event gems, cant comment because this years events are yet to come and we dont know what sts has in store for us.

this years events are yet to come? We had ursoth just now. with no parra gem so hhm gee gess we do know lol

To give tanks and rogues sheild in pvp changes everything for the better for them. Mages already had a sheild. Its like giving mage rogues aimed shot or give mages a tanks heal. (Mabe overboard but surely you get what im saying)

U cant get either of those in a pet ability [emoji14] its more of a rant. I know nothing will change but i know pvp would be more enjoyable if all 3 things were exempted.

The nekro is more of a personal hate. As i said i have it, but have hated it in pvp since it came out. I wanto use my skill not just nekro cos everyone else has one and i need to counter it with a nekro zzzz

Yes i understand everyone doesn't have one but its heading this way.
And most of the serious pvpers have one or are very close.