PDA

View Full Version : My thought

zerofort
09-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Ok so we all know these elites are the easiest of all and not much to loot but my thinking is these maps are made solely for craft mythic gear nothi g else. Next well have the real elites with the king maps with better drops such as new pets. So for every one including me whos is bothered by these so called elites just hope we have the real elit3s coming soon.

Oursizes
09-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Ok so we all know these elites are the easiest of all and not much to loot but my thinking is these maps are made solely for craft mythic gear nothi g else. Next well have the real elites with the king maps with better drops such as new pets. So for every one including me whos is bothered by these so called elites just hope we have the real elit3s coming soon.

Yes when we are dead.

Ipoopsy
09-02-2015, 01:33 PM

Yes, maybe the real ELITE maps will have timers on it when the King goes live. And the loots are different. And, also the mobs kills increase will spawn him randomly to make it worth the players time and effort...Maybe that's STS ideas in the long run...

zerofort
09-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Lol well i hope its b4 were all dead but yea im hoping thats there plain