PDA

View Full Version : What a feeling...:-)

Sverdysiuss
09-02-2015, 04:48 AM
You know that feeling when you see in elite garetta or another hard map an essence on the ground and then this:

So STS, please, PLEASE, remove Diamond jewels from hard maps, they are almost useless and certainly a lot worse then another (chaos, light, fury, mind, finesse). :orange:

I dont wanna be disapointed again, when I see essence on the ground...:peaceful:

Zeus
09-02-2015, 11:35 AM
It's better than having to loot water or nature gems, man. The same complaint was made about those and then when removed, prices of diamond and lightning jewels dropped. I think we just have to deal with it, no matter how frustrating it may be.

twoxc
09-02-2015, 11:37 AM
lol try running planar tomb xD thinking you loot ancient planar essence but LOL NATURE/WATER/DIAMOND jewel

Kingofninjas
09-02-2015, 08:54 PM
lol try running planar tomb xD thinking you loot ancient planar essence but LOL NATURE/WATER/DIAMOND jewel

That won't happen. Planar essence is bluish and jewels and vials are green.

Oezheasate
09-03-2015, 01:00 AM
But what still happens is that my friends loot a chaos jewel and then i see a green thingy thinking it will be chaos or fury and then i get diamond. I wouldnt mind if they reduced loot rate of jewels in those maps but then also remove diamond water and nature jewels.

Bmwmsix
09-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Simple solution, gieeev3ezzzz dem jewels new uniquezz colorzz and no more heartattack for sNERDyyy... ;_)

Ps: dis song you was looking for :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILWSp0m9G2U

Sverdysiuss
09-03-2015, 05:03 AM
Hehe, that makes me feel same like when I dropped diamond jewel (really not good)...:-)