PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer skills

Dart
09-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I have recently made 16 sorcerer meant for player v player and I notice that the skills for sorcerer are not working.

Some examples:
Dodge and death upgrade in clock skill doesn't increase damage + skill can be dodged in pvp
Gale skill upgrade to make them stay on floor for up to 5.5 second don't work in pvp
Clock skill upgrade does not root or bind in pvp
Heal range is not work it says 8m to upgrade heal range, opening the skill is already 8m heal range wtf!!!

Instead of sts making elaborate attempts to make event better how about focus on basics. Sts must realise that a LARGE playerbase is purely for player v player. If arcane legends wants to grow they also have to pay attention to the player v player community

will0
09-02-2015, 06:32 PM
alot of skills are nerf in PVP even it says so on the description .... for mage and other class

frost bolt doesn't freeze too in pvp which is a nab why it doesn't so warrior can hammer mage with juggernaut and rogues with aim shot

KnowledgeFTW
09-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Why in the world are you using timeshift in PvP?

On topic: like will0 said many skills are nerfed for allclasses to make PvP a bit more balanced.

Bmwmsix
09-04-2015, 04:07 AM
U still got slow, shield, aoe, dot. And pvp is still a team game.

sapdcroi
09-04-2015, 06:28 AM
i use timeshift in pvp :rolleyes::rolleyes:
mage just is weak class in twink. change your class if bro dont want die or endless
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: