PDA

View Full Version : elite arena masters chests odds...

zauilet
09-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Today I looted some of those chests....and got only blue(epic) items all...wht r the odds of getting good items...like vials from them also i have 120 ankhs btw i can buy more(i am sufficient enough XD) and use an average of 4 ankhs per run smtimes 3 so how many good items i may loot in your opinion?
Ty :)

twoxc
09-02-2015, 11:20 AM
HONESTLY hmm there's nothing good from arena except VIAL and FOSSIL but vial odds is really base on lucky you can get 1/1 chest but sometime you can can get 1/20 chest sometime 1/50 lol. if you using 3-4 ankh on average per run, it isn't worth it.

zauilet
09-02-2015, 11:26 AM
HONESTLY hmm there's nothing good from arena except VIAL and FOSSIL but vial odds is really base on lucky you can get 1/1 chest but sometime you can can get 1/20 chest sometime 1/50 lol. if you using 3-4 ankh on average per run, it isn't worth it.
I didn't understand the last line.... "It isnt worth it"?
Im not doing a joke kinda thing here neither making fun of wht u posted...i just didnt understand nd im serious regarding this...

twoxc
09-02-2015, 11:32 AM
basically DON'T DO ARENA PERIOD. Go farm normal or elite ren'gol map instead.

zauilet
09-02-2015, 11:34 AM
It isn't worth it means:

When you are spending 3-4 ankhs per run the overall profit you get from arena isn't worth it. Since expenditures is more than profit.

Ohhh OK ty avik and twox :)
BTW how many ankjs should I use per run to get profit?

Ticklish
09-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Ohhh OK ty avik and twox :)
BTW how many ankjs should I use per run to get profit?

if you can help it, NONE :) but just in case you die at the last boss, you'll need an ankh in order to get the chest. But running arena is really a game of luck, I've ran hours over the course of 4 days and gotten nothing, then ran one hour one day and got 3 vials.

zauilet
09-02-2015, 12:00 PM
if you can help it, NONE :) but just in case you die at the last boss, you'll need an ankh in order to get the chest. But running arena is really a game of luck, I've ran hours over the course of 4 days and gotten nothing, then ran one hour one day and got 3 vials.

Ahh...I see...btw most of the times I die is when there r kinda...sns pools all round me...anyway to dodge them?

Ticklish
09-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Ahh...I see...btw most of the times I die is when there r kinda...sns pools all round me...anyway to dodge them?

SNS pools? you mean the proximity curse? Avoid players who have the prox curse on them. Just spam ranged skills, be careful of piercing rogues :D

mesalin
09-02-2015, 03:36 PM
1-2 ankh per run hmm its good i think if u gonna be careful then no ankh run lol

KnowledgeFTW
09-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Hmm if your using 3-4 ankhs per arena, raise your health and armor and use ranged skills

Fireball
Ice
Light
Shield

If your really wasting that much akhs per run, it isnt worth it to run at al then.

Oursizes
09-02-2015, 09:19 PM
3-4 ankhs per run? Are you running with 3 warriors or what? 3-4 ankhs per run will get you only losses

zauilet
09-03-2015, 05:57 AM
SNS pools? you mean the proximity curse? Avoid players who have the prox curse on them. Just spam ranged skills, be careful of piercing rogues :D

OK but does this means that the pools spawn round people who have proximity curse?also...the person who has proximity curse dosent gets effected by those big damage pools?

Candylicks
09-03-2015, 06:40 AM
It's poison pools, one of the environments in arena. Look up some of the arena guides.

Hanschey
09-04-2015, 02:51 AM
I suggest you farm km3 instead..a lot are farming km3 so ull never need a party, just join random and you can loot 3-5 on average ren locks in a 30mins elix, seldom ull need ankhs so better return

zauilet
09-04-2015, 10:18 AM

It isn't worth it means:

When you are spending 3-4 ankhs per run the overall profit you get from arena isn't worth it. Since expenditures is more than profit.

1-2 ankh per run hmm its good i think if u gonna be careful then no ankh run lol

Hmm if your using 3-4 ankhs per arena, raise your health and armor and use ranged skills

Fireball
Ice
Light
Shield

If your really wasting that much akhs per run, it isnt worth it to run at al then.

3-4 ankhs per run? Are you running with 3 warriors or what? 3-4 ankhs per run will get you only losses

It's poison pools, one of the environments in arena. Look up some of the arena guides.

These damage pools you are talking about can be avoided if your party hugs the right wall. Spread out on the wall and stick to it like glue. This is a technique most ill-equipped as well as some decently geared parties used before expansion hit. Proximity curse, mushrooms, spiders, these are all easily avoided by staying on the right wall.

These damage pools shouldn't usually spawn with proximity curse, not sure about now but I do have some screen shots with 2-3 environments(stuff like spiders vortex etc.) at one boss.

Proximity curse: proximity=closeness between two objects, curse= a penalty on others and one self. The penalty for being too close to your party member.

Poisonous pools: you receive DoT(damage over time) as long as you are standing on these pools.

To answer your question, being close to proximity curse will deal damage(to people around person afflicted by proximity curse)but the poisonous pools aren't affected by proximity but rather your location on the map and thus the poisonous pool itself.(just to make myself clear you get damaged by poisonous pools if you are standing on top of them)

I suggest you farm km3 instead..a lot are farming km3 so ull never need a party, just join random and you can loot 3-5 on average ren locks in a 30mins elix, seldom ull need ankhs so better return

Ty to all who replied...I did runs today and saved a lot ankhs....I also guyed 2brutality items to increase strength...I hardly used banks today...max anks I used today were 2 XD enen though I didn't loot any vials :/ and still got 98 ankhs....nd 492k and many items looted from ursoths assault...I have got at least 1m or more in total...I would like opinion of ya all guys for the fact that should I continue doing arena with current 1 or 2 ankhs per run?
Also i would like to remind sts of an ankh bug which i noticed today...i logged off nd im sure last i saw were 92 ankhs in my inventory... i was surprised to see i had 103 anks now ! O.o this is of course a bug as before visiting my inventory I went to klaas and he fave me flounder egg... Lol

intizamfamily888
09-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Ty to all who replied...I did runs today and saved a lot ankhs....I also guyed 2brutality items to increase strength...I hardly used banks today...max anks I used today were 2 XD enen though I didn't loot any vials :/ and still got 98 ankhs....nd 492k and many items looted from ursoths assault...I have got at least 1m or more in total...I would like opinion of ya all guys for the fact that should I continue doing arena with current 1 or 2 ankhs per run?
Also i would like to remind sts of an ankh bug which i noticed today...i logged off nd im sure last i saw were 92 ankhs in my inventory... i was surprised to see i had 103 anks now ! O.o this is of course a bug as before visiting my inventory I went to klaas and he fave me flounder egg... Lol
U can get ankhs from elite arena chests too(10ankhs)

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

zauilet
09-04-2015, 10:31 AM
U can get ankhs from elite arena chests too(10ankhs)

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Ohh ...ur right...I remember I opened 5 arena chests without looking...praying for vial...they must have dropped at that time XD lol...and BTW if their drop banks...I'm gonna continue doing arena lol...
Ty :)