PDA

View Full Version : Planar Tombs 4

Edward Coug
09-02-2015, 01:53 PM
STG,

Many of us hardcore PvE players are underwhelmed by the difficulty of the new elites (as well as the loot). Please consider making a fourth level in planar tombs that offers extreme difficulty and new planar tombs chests that contain level 46 dark crystal gear for scaled imbueds.

Although this isn't an ideal solution, I would be totally happy running T4 rather than the new Rengol maps.

Honestly, the imbueds could be exactly the same except make them mythic so they have one extra slot.

Candylicks
09-02-2015, 02:06 PM
This would indeed be cool addition!

diimitrii
09-02-2015, 02:35 PM
They can better make a kinda planar tombs in garetta wich would be ren'gol themed, you saw that enterance with the flags over the crate token vendor? I think in there would be a good aportunity to make aditionel maps. Just suggesting tho cuse i like to see garetta being more filled..it such a huge town but almost nothig there. If you wanna go to a npc you need to pierce,smash,gale,nekro your way to it or it would take some time imo lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Xorrior
09-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Just yesterday I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to have planar tomb 4. The boss being a random boss scaled up, from the following list.....

Grimnr, Mardrom, Inan'esh, Alargan, Arachna, Rendtail.

Planar tomb 4 could be a recycled shuyal map 1.

The drops can be fragment x3 with a new chest drop of imbued gear as Edward stated! and a new pet available called Sneeze available for 175 frags - a recoloured Breeze but instead of freeze it panics.

This solution is easy as content already exists so no excessive time is taken for development.

mesalin
09-02-2015, 03:29 PM
It will be nice to have t4:)

Ssneakykills
09-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Anything new to farm/run is always a 1+