PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 2, 2015

Remiem
09-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Another week, another update!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Discount and a Double Up!
Get ready for another 2-for this week! It's a discount AND a double up this week in Arcane Legends. Keep an eye out for the official announcement tomorrow afternoon.

Coming Soon

Back Vanities

You asked..and here it is! When vanity wings came out during the Hugthulu event, a lot of you requested that we put them in a banner vanity slot so that they could be worn with other vanity armors. Well--we did you one better. Get ready for the new Back Vanity slot, coming soon with a variety of new vanity items that can be worn on the back and matched with both vanity armor AND banners. A whole new way to customize your characters. Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the back vanities that will be available in a future update:

In Other News

Elite Changes

Thank you to all of you who offered your feedback and suggestions on the recently released Elite Ren'gol content. We are continuing to observe and analyze the data, along with your comments to make the best possible tweaks, and will continue to do so as time goes on. Here are a few quick changes that will go in for tomorrow's update:

+ Health of most elite Ren'gol mobs has been increased.
+ Orc Gladiators have had their bravery buffed, and will now actually attack.
+ Fixed a bug where bosses spawned after fewer than intended mob kills.

Bug Fixes

+ Visual effects positioning has been fixed on Orc Engineers
+ Shuyal Beast Master grammar is fixed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

coldheart
09-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!So will the WINGS vanities will be change to BACK vanities??

Oh and fix slaterock armor.Can't sell xD

Ultrawave
09-02-2015, 05:02 PM
2nd!!!!!!!!

Lastmind
09-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Great news on the vanities! :)

Will we see lv46 mythic/arcane weapons any time soon?

Deathlyreaper
09-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Please have a free resoec weekend im dying to try out other skills without uaing a respec scroll

Promagespvp
09-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Fourth or fifth lol
What means double up?

riddiculous
09-02-2015, 05:04 PM
juggernaut vanity for warriors? :)

Edward Coug
09-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I like the new vanity slot, but the elite changes aren't that great. The bosses are the biggest problem. They are clearly glitched and would be way too weak even if all of their attacks worked correctly.

Madnex
09-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Looks like the rogue mugged the wandering minstrel. So long, story token dailies...

Jazzi
09-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Sorry but as expected u read only half of the feedback. The problem is not only that the mobs were too easy, but also that the rewards are extremely bad. It was said on numerous occasions that the difficulty of the content should only be buffed if the rewards are being buffed respectively.

What u are doing now will have the opposite effect: longer runs with more mobs to kill , but same lacking rewards, thus making it even less desirable to run for most people.

Dimitrian
09-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes! New vanities!

Hope this event will be 2x insignia...

Bmwmsix
09-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Give us next expansion with real progressive content and questline with gear that are really superior to the one we wearing actually.

Oursizes
09-02-2015, 05:25 PM
So you buff mobs and such but no good loots? No point in running..

Diggdugg
09-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Exactly what jazzi said now please give us a reason to run elites, we don't run them for the enjoyment of running them (hello ever hear of incentives) we run them for loot that can only be gotten from running elite maps (it's called farming). So now instead of Barney the purple dinosaur being able to run the elite mines with only his warm hug as a weapon now it will take Godzilla to make it through the elite map with only junk as a reward..... Please read ALL of the posts not just the new elites are easy but there has to be better loot as well and better jewels

Jexetta
09-02-2015, 05:28 PM
What Jazzi said ^

And as others have said - I guess our only hope is the new boss coming live sometime in the next... month maybe? I'm assuming you aren't going to overlap with Halloween. Unfortunately with that - if you have all the good loot off one boss then only that map / boss will be run changing a three map choice to a one map choice.

If new weapons are coming out on Halloween (in mythic form as they have in the past couple years) then we're looking at a very short time to farm any pink legendary weapons that would be superior to what we have now.

Fun stuff with the Vanity back slot though - hello kitty backpack here I come!

Diggdugg
09-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Lol so the littlest character gets the over stuffed backpack and the biggest gets a little shield....ah ha ha ha

Kingofninjas
09-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Are the lvl 43 mythic armor going to become tradable again? If not, then low blow STS... low blow.

Ardbeg
09-02-2015, 05:42 PM
yay for the back vanity! will we see the next part of the glintstone questline tomorrow? and can we have a juggernaut vanity?

Coalhouse
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the new vanities, great idea.

Novyaj Zeanreh
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
StS please make WEAPON vanity SOON!:D thanks::]

Motherless_Child
09-02-2015, 06:14 PM
In my opinion, the only buff to elite garetta should be the amount of mobs needed to be killed before the boss spawns.... The current setting allows the bosses to spawn WAYYY too early which causes people to enter the map, kill about 4 or 5 mobs, then run all the way to the boss where he is sitting and waiting for battle (probably why people are complaining about the lack of a challenge).... I honestly do not believe the health and the bravery of the orcs are what's causing the elite garetta maps to be easy (to some) yet not rewarding (in terms of loot)... Maybe if you had to kill at least %75-%85 of the mobs before running to the boss that will change opinions in numerous ways because not only will that be more challenging, but it will also produce more loot.... Bosses dropping GOOD stuff is a rarity and the only way to really come to grips with that reality is to have people benefiting from mob drops/loot.....

Just like how normal garetta bosses rarely drops insignias, yet you still can benefit from the fire, finesse, and chaos jewel drops from mobs..... :encouragement:

Madnex
09-02-2015, 06:17 PM
The common concensus lately --as for the suggestions' part-- is to increase the ways (and/or drop rate) in getting insignias. Permanently, not a 2x event. Another repeatable quest that would yield one insignia per two bosses would be pretty good.

The L43 mythic vests should be fixed to become tradeable again too.

Oakmaiden
09-02-2015, 06:31 PM
What numnutz said elite garreta was too easy?I have tried and failed repeatedly to complete these maps.players quit after second or third mob leaving me hanging,wasting my elixers,so far 1 fang and no rune.some try to run past mobs to no avail.Very disheartening,guess this map is for the one percenters with top gear.

Just tried again.am sooooo discouraged.one player got two fangs in a row,none for me.boss shouldnt spawn until all mobs r killed.mob kill zones r too large.arrrrrgggggggg

Amicusdei
09-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Let's see what they have in store for us before we get mad about what we don't know they haven't done or not.

Right?

Sounded right in my head...

Candylicks
09-02-2015, 06:43 PM
The common concensus lately --as for the suggestions' part-- is to increase the ways (and/or drop rate) in getting insignias. Permanently, not a 2x event. Another repeatable quest that would yield one insignia per two bosses would be pretty good.

The L43 mythic vests should be fixed to become tradeable again too.

Out of thanks but this exactly.

And yes please have the l43 armor tradable again!

krazii
09-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Need to have better loot, running dungeons to complete long quests is boringggggg. Even if drop rate is minuscule give us a shot at something good and usable that's not part of 350 drops we need to complete a quest. Not cheesy legendary gear either you liquidate upon drop because it won't sell in cs.
Need better insignia drop rates and daily quest to grant. It's old quest line so give peeps a chance to catch up.

Serancha
09-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Sorry, STS, you're losing our faith here. This is a list of things which have repeatedly been brought up by players this expansion. I will not lay out how to address them, since that has also been discussed, and should be self-explanatory in any case.

~ What happened to primary stat jewels supposed to be dropping in elites?

~ Where are the elite legendaries?

~ Where are the elite chests?

~ The risk/reward and time/effort/reward ratios are extremely far off base this season. There is little to no incentive for players.

~ The orcslayer legendaries take well over a month to earn unless you are very lucky, yet the stats are far below those of the crate legendaries.

~ The orc tags are limited on how many you can get per day, unless you count the 2 tags you can get every few hours if you do nothing but run the ren'gol elite maps.

~ This repeatable quest is completely self-defeating, since elites do not have any insignia drops. Now you increase the time/effort/cost required to do this quest which was already a ridiculous amount of effort for only 2 tags?

~ I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses.

~ Also suggest adding the ingots as possible drops so people aren't reliant on orc tags / dailies for any progress toward their goals.

~ We need farmable items we can sell. These long high-effort quests for items that we can't make money on are discouraging at the very least, especially when we get no elite chests to sell or even jewels of any value in the meantime.

I made an effort over the weekend to actually play this content and get into it. After an hour or two each time, I found myself thinking "why am I wasting my time doing this?" and logged out again. I can't farm the jewels I need, I can't loot insignias to save my life, and I can't bring myself to run the same map or two nonstop in a futile effort for untradeable gear below the stats of that which I am already wearing. These are complaints I hear repeatedly from others as well.

Midievalmodel
09-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Sorry, STS, you're losing our faith here. This is a list of things which have repeatedly been brought up by players this expansion. I will not lay out how to address them, since that has also been discussed, and should be self-explanatory in any case.

~ The risk/reward and time/effort/reward ratios are extremely far off base this season. There is little to no incentive for players.

~ The orcslayer legendaries take well over a month to earn unless you are very lucky, yet the stats are far below those of the crate legendaries.

~ The orc tags are limited on how many you can get per day, unless you count the 2 tags you can get every few hours if you do nothing but run the ren'gol elite maps.

~ This repeatable quest is completely self-defeating, since elites do not have any insignia drops. Now you increase the time/effort/cost required to do this quest which was already a ridiculous amount of effort for only 2 tags?

~ I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses.

~ Also suggest adding the ingots as possible drops so people aren't reliant on orc tags / dailies for any progress toward their goals.

~ We need farmable items we can sell. These long high-effort quests for items that we can't make money on are discouraging at the very least, especially when we get no elite chests to sell or even jewels of any value in the meantime.

I made an effort over the weekend to actually play this content and get into it. After an hour or two each time, I found myself thinking "why am I wasting my time doing this?" and logged out again. I can't farm the jewels I need, I can't loot insignias to save my life, and I can't bring myself to run the same map or two nonstop in a futile effort for untradeable gear below the stats of that which I am already wearing. These are complaints I hear repeatedly from others as well.

Honestly the lack of listening to our feedback is so disheartening. I really don't know what to do to get there attention anymore other than bump good posts. So here we go. Please read the above again if u haven't.

Ludel
09-02-2015, 08:22 PM
id like to see gear and vanities for pets

Midievalmodel
09-02-2015, 08:24 PM

Bump. Hello STG please read above. Thanks for your time and effort

extrapayah
09-02-2015, 08:54 PM
prolonging elite maps only encouraging more of all dps team, last season, maxed players can complete planar tombs 3 in 5 minutes, but they didn't complaint it was too easy...

well, we have only ourselves to blame now, thank you to everyone who is giving well constructive feedback to make elite maps longer to finish

VenomsChaos
09-02-2015, 09:44 PM
prolonging elite maps only encouraging more of all dps team, last season, maxed players can complete planar tombs 3 in 5 minutes, but they didn't complaint it was too easy...

well, we have only ourselves to blame now, thank you to everyone who is giving well constructive feedback to make elite maps longer to finish

realistic...

Btw... Thx for back slot.

GOOD BYE ELiTEs. Not gonna waste 30-40 min to per run when drops are a big NOTHiNG (and that maps really not fun to play as nordr or shuyal)

As extralayah said. Mostly pvp players complain about that maps needed harder and longer. So have fun for they :)

Kakashis
09-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Well, at least I can look pretty with the wing vanities! I'll run elites casually, but it looks like I'll need to find more sources of gold income. Not much to sell from the loot drops :(

twoxc
09-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Please don't forget to fix the level 43 mythic armors not being able to trade.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-02-2015, 10:44 PM
backpack? now i can go to school in AL. i'll drop the school in real life EZ

carmine_blade
09-02-2015, 10:52 PM
As others have said, it wasn't the mob difficulty that was the issue, it's the boss difficulty. None of which matters if the drops continue as they are, i.e, poor.

But back vanities will be cool, esp. if you convert existing wings like Hugthulu and Elo into them.

Itzzybizzy
09-02-2015, 11:29 PM
nice! new vanity backpacks!

Dimitrian
09-02-2015, 11:34 PM

Do you know why these ideas were not implemented yet?

Beacause they aren't "constructive".

Serancha
09-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Do you know why these ideas were not implemented yet?

Beacause they aren't "constructive".

My post was merely a reminder of all the topics which already have constructive threads - topics that STS obviously forgot about when they decided which changes to implement.

All the items on this list have had at least one (usually multiple) extremely constructive conversation(s) on the topics. I see no point in re-having the conversations here, which is why I am just reminding the devs that these are priorities from the player point of view.

If that is not constructive, then I don't know what is. The list of items is constructive in that addressing any (or every) one of those items would go a long way towards re-energizing the community and turning this game around from it's current downward spiral.

aneshsinghblu
09-03-2015, 03:19 AM
hope you'll happy now to all that wanted harder and longer elite.. .

2x event + harder mobs= NOTHING GAINED just more ankh used

rengol elite was bit easier like sts said to accommodate all players not just the geared.

if the loot from elite dropped in the normal map. . will those who wanted it harder "a challenge" still run elite?

I think the main issue here is that some old players don't like the idea of very new players being able to loot and progress in the game just like they can

leoakre
09-03-2015, 06:36 AM

rengol elite was bit easier like sts said to accommodate all players not just the geared.

if the loot from elite dropped in the normal map. . will those who wanted it harder "a challenge" still run elite?

I think the main issue here is that some old players don't like the idea of very new players being able to loot and progress in the game just like they can

Oh yes, definitely... That's the MAIN issue here!!

Run, run, run...as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Ginger Bread Man (or woman) !!

Mhm...slide on in to 3rd base there feller!

Anywho, can we please just get some balance in the maps and worthwhile loot drops?

Sfubi
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Honestly the lack of listening to our feedback is so disheartening. I really don't know what to do to get there attention anymore other than bump good posts. So here we go. Please read the above again if u haven't.

Bump good posts. I feel no one at sts reads these threads any more and constructive feedback is lost amid the continuous post of useless bitching.

Since season 1, before I go to work, i have logged in every morning with a cup of coffee to knock out dailies and such. When i came home from work i would log on again to knock out dailies on my other toons. After dinner I would log in again and play till Mr. Sandman called my name.
With the release of Garetta my daily al routine dwindled down to my mage and rogue and i retired my Frankenstein warrior. With the release of elite ren'gol i have retired my mage, i do not log in with my morning coffee, i might log in after work for a tiny bit, and i might log in at the end of my day, and if i do, it wont be for long.

Producer's need to communicate and give us something to work towards. When i say us i mean those of us that have jobs or attend school and pushed money at you through plat purchase to stay compettive with the ones that had the luxury of playing all day every day.

Otahaanak
09-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Back vanities on the way, but not a fix for the 43 armor trade issue??? Wow.

Oh, and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel:
Honestly the lack of listening to our feedback is so disheartening. I really don't know what to do to get there attention anymore other than bump good posts. So here we go. Please read below again if u haven't:

Originally Posted by Serancha:

mesalin
09-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Finally can use wings :)

Ssneakykills
09-03-2015, 09:38 AM
What numnutz said elite garreta was too easy?I have tried and failed repeatedly to complete these maps.players quit after second or third mob leaving me hanging,wasting my elixers,so far 1 fang and no rune.some try to run past mobs to no avail.Very disheartening,guess this map is for the one percenters with top gear.

Just tried again.am sooooo discouraged.one player got two fangs in a row,none for me.boss shouldnt spawn until all mobs r killed.mob kill zones r too large.arrrrrgggggggg

Best to party up to avoid disappointment

Maybe you'd be better off in a guild like enigmatic/deviant misfits/Elite runners unless you already are in one of those.

Also about 25% probably have top gear now and tbh the new elites are pretty easy but I haven't played since the buff

G-M
09-03-2015, 09:38 AM
My post was merely a reminder of all the topics which already have constructive threads - topics that STS obviously forgot about when they decided which changes to implement.

All the items on this list have had at least one (usually multiple) extremely constructive conversation(s) on the topics. I see no point in re-having the conversations here, which is why I am just reminding the devs that these are priorities from the player point of view.

If that is not constructive, then I don't know what is. The list of items is constructive in that addressing any (or every) one of those items would go a long way towards re-energizing the community and turning this game around from it's current downward spiral.

Dimitrian was being facetious. Your post is very constructive, thank you. We do have more new loot coming soon with The King Awakens event. In fact we're incorporating some changes to that content right now based on some of your feedback. We'll be announcing those details very soon.

One question about this point:

"I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses."

You mention that there's a lack of items to farm. Do you think that by adding more drops the value of those insignias and jewels will go down and further aggravate the farming issue? There are many players at different stages in this game. Some want to get a particular item quickly so they want that item to drop more frequently. Others already have that item (or maybe want to continue farming that item) and thus want it to remain scarce so the price on the consignment shop is high. We all want farmable things and also want things dropping frequently and it's incredibly difficult to find a solution to please everyone. If you can think of examples from previous seasons that you thought worked well I'd love to hear them.

It's always our goal to make you guys happy and make Arcane Legends a fun and rewarding experience for everyone. We do read your feedback and take it to heart. Our longest (and my favorite) meeting every week is our community feedback meeting where we discuss what you all have been talking about and plan the changes we will make based on that feedback. Sometimes the solutions come easier than others but we do read and discuss your feedback all the time. In fact the back vanities Remiem posted in this very thread came from those discussions.

Lastmind
09-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Dimitrian was being facetious. Your post is very constructive, thank you. We do have more new loot coming soon with The King Awakens event. In fact we're incorporating some changes to that content right now based on some of your feedback. We'll be announcing those details very soon.

"I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses."

You mention that there's a lack of items to farm. Do you think that by adding more drops the value of those insignias and jewels will go down and further aggravate the farming issue? There are many players at different stages in this game. Some want to get a particular item quickly so they want that item to drop more frequently. Others already have that item (or maybe want to continue farming that item) and thus want it to remain scarce so the price on the consignment shop is high. We all want farmable things and also want things dropping frequently and it's incredibly difficult to find a solution to please everyone. If you can think of examples from previous seasons that you thought worked well I'd love to hear them.

It's always our goal to make you guys happy and make Arcane Legends a fun and rewarding experience for everyone. We do read your feedback and take it to heart. Our longest (and my favorite) meeting every week is our community feedback meeting where we discuss what you all have been talking about and plan the changes we will make based on that feedback. Sometimes the solutions come easier than others but we do read and discuss your feedback all the time. In fact the back vanities Remiem posted in this very thread came from those discussions.

I am really glad about the implementation of the backslot. Ty for that :)

Could we get a hint if there will be myth/arcanr weapons lv46 this year?

Otahaanak
09-03-2015, 10:00 AM
G-M
one thought comes to mind, it was posted by someone else in another thread, but scale up the old Entombed Hammers from Nordr maps, and the firesquid rods - have them drop from their respective scaled up elites

Imhotepx
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Hello,
When you look at the quest of mythic (recipe) 20 rune, 8vial orc= 120intact orc fang , 7crio fragment = 350tags
Agree to increase mobs to see the boss coz 18/22 monster to bring up the boss this is funny 3/7min per run depended team
Fun to clean up one of the cards to have orc fang I try to eliminate all the orcs of the map 1 =(1intact orc) and 3 map =(nothing) time 10 / 15min by map 200/400 potion lost (alone) so bad xdxd
Increasing health and damage just rudicule more time,ankh,potion
You must remove all the weapons,amulet,ring lvl46 in different name and similar stat (3/4 weapon mage, 3/4 weapon rogue,3/4 weapon war o.O) just 1 or 2 per class is good for pink weapon
Remove the loot weapons and armor on the mobs Reduce the rate of pink loot from bosses Increased loot intact orc because if you wanted to craft the set must be as 400/500 fang
Increase dayli tag reward because currently it is 14 tag /day 350tag=25day so for almost 4 months for the full set
Add new item at npc to spend, tags
Add intact orc fang in bronze, silver, gold orc chest
Add elite orc chest in the 3maps elite + pet porkchop egg
Add quest and recipe for craft new egg
Recipe:
fossil+vial ecto+vial orc
Many are disappointed the new mythic and lack of money to win in this new content 100% agree with them but I like to start and finish what I began
Really want to try this set
Hoping that improvement will bring in the right direction

illidan
09-03-2015, 10:23 AM
wow,nice back vanities on photo...but I would like to see quiver for rogue

twoxc
09-03-2015, 10:39 AM
a "back vanity slot" SIGHHH, everything is turning out to be vanity wise now a days. make something that will improve the game play and stats wise. this fix to make elite MOB harder more health etc and boss even stronger now is just a BACKLASH as some have hoarded so many RUNES and FANG from the easy loot and easy mob and low price because everyone know the mythic helmet require 20 runes and 120 fang and it won't just be for the helmet it's gonna require more for the whole set. So by fixing it now and making it more harder will just push those that haven't made the mythic helmet yet even work harder and have more trouble obtaining the ingredient while some that were able to craft the helmet had already done so very easily. SIGHH just sigh

reiewaun
09-03-2015, 11:15 AM
I suggest sts start making some pvp events along with 1 vs 1room for example make a colosseum where players will one vs one, the vs can be based and discriminated by class,for Example rogue vs rogue, based on wins they will lv up tier for each tier should be a reward, that will last every month in end of month top pvpers that will be maybe top 50 I don't know will get pet or gear, with each win u get some amount of points, the loser losses some point, set a limit of point for each tier, I hope my idea good it will definitely cheer us up and have interest,so many useless mini events that none like, I hope you guys like it

Serancha
09-03-2015, 11:17 AM

Loot what? Progress how? The level 41 gear and season-start crate gear is still the best gear there is. I'm not threatened by new players, I can't see them even sticking around for long since they have no incentive to. Us old-timers have a lot of time (and most of us have at least some money) invested in this game, and the hope that STS will come to their senses and stop this down-spin before it's too late.

Serancha
09-03-2015, 11:25 AM

Thanks for the response G-M. Appreciate it. I was being facetious in turn - I do actually have a sense of humour, contrary to popular belief.

As far as drop rates, everyone seems to agree that primary stat jewels are not dropping at all, and insignia drop rates are extremely low. We're asking for reasonable rates. 20-30 runs without either an insignia or jewel is not a reasonable drop rate. That would mean I need to do over 2000/3000 runs for the orcslaying set, and will not make a noble gem in the rest of my natural life.

Mostly though, we are asking for insignias and primary stat gems to be available in more than just the ren'gol normal maps. It's not about me wanting insignias yesterday, and being lazy. I think my track record proves I never ask for easy. In fact, I'm not even suggesting putting the items in normal maps, but in scaled elite maps in other areas of the game.

Having to run the same dungeon all day long is akin to being stuck in a cubicle in an office all day. There is a reason I don't work in a cubicle - I can't stand seeing and doing the same thing all day long every day. I'm sure as a developer you can relate.

As far as other seasons, I think Nordr is a good example of something that worked well. Those daggers were fun to farm. Not common enough to lose value, but not so rare that we felt frustrated farming. Same for the warrior weapon that season.

Edward Coug
09-03-2015, 11:38 AM

When you put out new gear that's inferior to old gear, the price of the ingredients to craft the new gear is never going to be high enough to justify farming and selling them. The only incentive to farm in this scenario is for collectors and completionists (or those curious about the set bonus, which is more a of a curiosity than anything).

In other words, you set yourself up for failure. Even the slightest buff to the helmet and armor would make all the difference in the world. I'm trying to say this as kindly as possible. I think it's a very fair critique.

My own theory is that you are trying to reduce player damage and health and increase player armor to make warriors relevant in PvE. If that's your goal, it's not going to work since the old gear is still around and farmable. If your goal really is to fix warriors, do it right and fix aggro.

Gladius
09-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Awesome! Can I get a warrior guitar or harp or something so I can complete my warrior virtuoso look

Ceuidear
09-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Can i know to what actually does " Double Up " refer to ?

Madnex
09-03-2015, 12:09 PM

The solution to this is really simple. Take the insignias for example. You just double the drop rates and then you double the amounts needed in the respective crafting recipes. What this does is that it takes out the irritating element of chance when farming while overall the amount of work you have to put in stays the same and so should the item's price. Plus, that way, the people who forked over large sums of gold and completed the crafts previous to the changes will not feel cheated and the ones that haven't (either because they can't or because they don't feel it's worth it) will no longer find farming them frustrating.

twoxc
09-03-2015, 12:15 PM
The solution to this is really simple. Take the insignias for example. You just double the drop rates and then you double the amounts needed in the respective crafting recipes. What this does is that it takes out the irritating element of chance when farming while overall the amount of work you have to put in stays the same and so should the item's price. Plus, that way, the people who forked over large sums of gold and completed the crafts previous to the changes will not feel cheated and the ones that haven't (either because they can't or because they don't feel it's worth it) will no longer find farming them frustrating.

Legit lol 11 words hmmm.

Anehazaz
09-03-2015, 12:18 PM

It's always our goal to make you guys happy and make Arcane Legends a fun and rewarding experience for everyone. We do read your feedback and take it to heart. Our longest (and my favorite) meeting every week is our community feedback meeting where we discuss what you all have been talking about and plan the changes we will make based on that
And herein lies the problem....i want to farm items that I will enjoy use out of...also farm items that are of use to others, by this I don't mean farm for items to craft useless stuff that is just going to sit in my inventory. Also maybe if the end result of the mythic quest was indeed an extraordinary set of gear worthy of being classed as L46 mythic then I would feel differently. I hear ppl comparing it with old L36 mythics and L41 legendaries and debating which is better...seriously...!
I really don't like this new jewel system at all..too many lvls ...all in all being a elite farmer in this game is not the same as it was... I think back to the kraken expansion...the variety of maps we had there....the elite southern seas which was short and fun....to skull cove which was initially a horrendous nightmare! However there were good loot drops and omg getting guildies a kong pet was also rewarding! Nowadays these maps aren't providing the satisfaction that previous ones including the nordr,tindirin maps did. Crafting in a small part is okay but it's now unfortunately taken over the whole game..I never thought elite farming maps would be destroyed in this way....basically it's not like elite map farming it's like a version of the elite planar tombs which were released as an addition to the last expansion. We ran these tombs for fragments, we now running rengol 'tombs' for tags.

Candylicks
09-03-2015, 12:21 PM

The thing is this- mythic questline is LONG. The majority of us will earn possibly one piece every 1.5- 2 months. PvE players play to enjoy challenging maps and be rewarded by selling items that we loot. Because there are so many ingredients in the mythic quest chain we have to keep what we get. So here we are burning through gold feeding our pets, buying ankh and lix. For what? Nothing to look forward to off a boss drop except yay another piece of the hundreds we need to make a single piece of gear.

My suggestion:

Add legendary belts. PLEASE. There is a gap of players who can't afford the l43 mythic belt.

Add legendary weapons. Take the exact same stats of the current crate gear and do like you did for the last winter event. Make them very slightly better. Like +2 dmg for a bow, etc. etc. It's not by any means a game changer, but would make us happy and give us something to look forward in terms of loot. And please if you do this, make them drop as the legendary did in Tind. The planar legendary dropped way too frequently.

I will truck along and complete the mythic quest, but only by doing my garetta dailies. The REASON why we are bummed in elites again, is we feel a little shorted with the boss loot.

Thank you for listening. We appreciate it.

Bomm
09-03-2015, 12:24 PM

I have an solution idea!

Let the mythics drop from lockeds crates so the ppl who
want to get the mythic fast can just open locks and get it

And the ppl who dont want to open locks can farm the mythic set...

epicrrr
09-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Quiver bag for Back vanity slot! :)

Anehazaz
09-03-2015, 12:43 PM
Avikk!
How did I forget elite shuyal! I've had fun running all the elite maps up to now especially when with friends! Just these new maps don't provide the satisfaction...it's hard to explain in words...it's just not the same...ah well...guess that's called progress..

pxckzyt123
09-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Discount on what? And what is a double up? Thanks

Magemagix
09-03-2015, 03:08 PM
How about adding standard primary stats jewel in rengol elites, weak in tindirin, damaged in shuyal :)

extrapayah
09-03-2015, 03:15 PM
you have your own reasons for making the new mythic stat as it is right now, i say stick to your own opinions/reasoning first, and whenever people ask for nerfs/buffs, check them by yourselves first, do research, is the maps really hard? do people really stop farming insignias/runes because its low drop rate, etc.

listening to people opinions is great, but it is unavoidable for each people to have their own point of interest, so don't take everything as it is

thank you

P.S. i hope i didn't make any typos here... sorry i'm not a native english speaker

Rosybuds
09-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Agree with What everyone has All Ready says So Not Point Re-Peating it I would Also Ask when you are Stung by an orc Its Far toooooo Long your knocked out for ages its a Crazy amount of time by the time you come round you got another two large Orcs bouncing you over the head with their Clubs Bang your Dead... Please do something about that time, Also same as everyone IL only Mention One Those Damn Legions One I have found in 4weeks it will be xmas by the time I get the helm and 2019 for the Armour if the game is even going that long... You gotta Increase the Drop rate they are far too expensive too buy especially when well I need 17 for helm & 100 for Armour.. Thanks For Fixing L43 Mythic Armour Pity Some are still Selling it for 500K and Under Which is CRAZY for Mythic gear But I guess these people have the Legendary Gear All Ready & Half way threw too getting their L46 Mythic .... Or just dont care about Crashing The Auction Prices.. But Thanks For Fixing and For new Vanity been looking forward too seeing lots of new vanity in the Plat Store too buy too ( hint hint) The Sale on Eggs Great Thanks But when you buy them do you get Eggs Or the Pet if eggs can they be sold & are they Tradable as when I bought cant remember his name large blue & orange dragon I got him not the Egg. Can you Please Answer This Before I go buying lots Of Pets .. I need Gold Too Buy Legions... Thank You ..

G-M
09-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Agree with What everyone has All Ready says So Not Point Re-Peating it I would Also Ask when you are Stung by an orc Its Far toooooo Long your knocked out for ages its a Crazy amount of time by the time you come round you got another two large Orcs bouncing you over the head with their Clubs Bang your Dead... Please do something about that time, Also same as everyone IL only Mention One Those Damn Legions One I have found in 4weeks it will be xmas by the time I get the helm and 2019 for the Armour if the game is even going that long... You gotta Increase the Drop rate they are far too expensive too buy especially when well I need 17 for helm & 100 for Armour.. Thanks For Fixing L43 Mythic Armour Pity Some are still Selling it for 500K and Under Which is CRAZY for Mythic gear But I guess these people have the Legendary Gear All Ready & Half way threw too getting their L46 Mythic .... Or just dont care about Crashing The Auction Prices.. But Thanks For Fixing and For new Vanity been looking forward too seeing lots of new vanity in the Plat Store too buy too ( hint hint) The Sale on Eggs Great Thanks But when you buy them do you get Eggs Or the Pet if eggs can they be sold & are they Tradable as when I bought cant remember his name large blue & orange dragon I got him not the Egg. Can you Please Answer This Before I go buying lots Of Pets .. I need Gold Too Buy Legions... Thank You ..

Pets purchased through the stable are added directly to your stable. They are not eggs.

Serancha
09-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Add legendary weapons. Take the exact same stats of the current crate gear and do like you did for the last winter event. Make them very slightly better. Like +2 dmg for a bow, etc. etc.

I agree with adding legendary weapons (and armour) but disagree with the comment regarding stats. Season-start crate gear is just that - starter gear. It is what you buy so you have enough stats (barely) to handle the new elites so you can start farming and get your elite gear. This formula has worked for 5 expansions, so I don't know why they are fixing something that ain't broke. This defines the direction of the game and ensures people always have something better / something of value to farm for.

Elite legendary is always much better than the crate gear that starts the season. That is why people are frustrated. We waited all this time eager for elites - and the reason we were eager for elites is that we were expecting elite gear to be released so we could farm and make money. Nobody I know is going to farm enhanced difficulty maps for 2 extra damage over starter gear.

The damage gaps in the past - like the 150 damage gap between legendary and arcane players last season - were ridiculous, but we are now at the other end of that spectrum where crate legendaries are the best, the farmable legendary / mythic sets are both untradeable and have lower stats, and there are no elite legendaries at all.

Stats should be applied to gear as follows:

Farmable Mythic > Elite Legendary >= Craftable legendary > Event gear > Normal map legendary = Crate Gear

Tatman
09-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Elites are more elite now for sure. However, a few things to point:

1. I did only one run (in map 1), so I might be wrong, but it seems to me that you also increased mobs damage.
2. Same as above about mob pulls - they seem to happen more often. Both points 1 and 2 require additional testing ofc.
3. It's nice that you fixed the gladiator, but he now apparently buffs himself too. Was this actually intended?

As for the back vanities - very cool. :) I'm not sure a mandolin or whatever this is fits the rogue class (it's more appropriate for a bard imo), but that's not a big problem.

Motherless_Child
09-03-2015, 05:25 PM

1. I did only one run (in map 1), so I might be wrong, but it seems to me that you also increased mobs damage.
2. Same as above about mob pulls - they seem to happen more often. Both points 1 and 2 require additional testing ofc.
3. It's nice that you fixed the gladiator, but he now apparently buffs himself too. Was this actually intended?

As for the back vanities - very cool. :) I'm not sure a mandolin or whatever this is fits the rogue class (it's more appropriate for a bard imo), but that's not a big problem.

Yeah... Ditto that..... Seems they buffed every aspect of the elite garetta maps.... Just hope the loot drop has been buffed as well because the "post-update increased challenge" will not make any sense at all with the same drop rates as before....

And as far as the back vanities goes... I agree with you.... The banjo or whatever that is on the rogue's back is totally "out of bounds".... Maybe an arrow bag (filled with arrows) would suffice because although all rogues do not possess bows and arrows as their main weapon, they still have the poisonous shot and aimed shot skill which is an arrow shot..... But the mage's backpack thingy is kinda "a bullseye"...

Carapace
09-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Sorry but as expected u read only half of the feedback. The problem is not only that the mobs were too easy, but also that the rewards are extremely bad. It was said on numerous occasions that the difficulty of the content should only be buffed if the rewards are being buffed respectively.

What u are doing now will have the opposite effect: longer runs with more mobs to kill , but same lacking rewards, thus making it even less desirable to run for most people.

Hey Jazzi,

We certainly heard all of the feedback, and while there wasn't an immediate change made within the week we have had many discussions and taken note of these for potential future changes. Itemization is a very difficult thing to just change, as it snowball's into all future content and expectations we had moving forward with AL item progress as well. We definitely heard the feedback, it just isn't something actionable in less than a week's time.

- Carapace

Jazzi
09-03-2015, 05:50 PM

1.I ran all maps once in solo. Indeed the damage of some mobs seems buffed quite a bit. I died quite a few times, which is significantly more than the 0 times the first i ran through when they were released ;). Some of the attacks will be certain one hits in a full pt.
2.I do less damage per hit to the shielded gladiator that i do to planar boss 2 and I think we all know about him ;)
3. Now we need almost 4 times more mobs (about 70 in cryo mines) in order to spawn the boss
4. All in all 4 times more mobs and 2 times more health= 8 times more effort for the same rewards. Seems like one of the best updates so far :hopelessness:

Jazzi
09-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Hey Jazzi,

We certainly heard all of the feedback, and while there wasn't an immediate change made within the week we have had many discussions and taken note of these for potential future changes. Itemization is a very difficult thing to just change, as it snowball's into all future content and expectations we had moving forward with AL item progress as well. We definitely heard the feedback, it just isn't something actionable in less than a week's time.

- Carapace

Hi Carapace,

I understand that and especially the part about it snowballing into future content. I think the expansion bows are a good example of that.

However, as I said in another post in another thread, this would not have been the first time when u change only half of the thing and never implement the rest. I am just worried that this might happen again. Further the content was made much harder than before, but the rewards stayed the same. While some of us, who follow this discussion here might be hopeful that the rewards would change as well, those who don't use the forum are just quite frustrated atm. I hope the implementation of a rewarding experience in the new elite maps will be swift and will hit a spot where every one is happy. The latter being definitely more important than the former ;)

P.S. This is just curiosity, but I think many share an interest in regards to this question: Why was the elite content released without any elite loot in the first place?

Jazzi
09-03-2015, 06:05 PM
70 in cryogem mines?o.O I did elite cryo too after update was a bit less for me, probably cuz I'm a mage.#ALcaters2mages.

Rough count. Ran the map once only. might be bad counting ;)

Kakashis
09-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi Carapace,

I understand that and especially the part about it snowballing into future content. I think the expansion bows are a good example of that.

However, as I said in another post in another thread, this would not have been the first time when u change only half of the thing and never implement the rest. I am just worried that this might happen again. Further the content was made much harder than before, but the rewards stayed the same. While some of us, who follow this discussion here might be hopeful that the rewards would change as well, those who don't use the forum are just quite frustrated atm. I hope the implementation of a rewarding experience in the new elite maps will be swift and will hit a spot where every one is happy. The latter being definitely more important than the former ;)

P.S. This is just curiosity, but I think many share an interest in regards to this question: Why was the elite content released without any elite loot in the first place?

Well, elite runs certainly aren't encouraging currently and I've been running them less other than the daily tags in case I decide to go for it one day. At the moment, it's becoming more and more obvious that company resources are being put towards COC. It's understandable since it's a small company, but I hope they don't put all their eggs in that basket and do more with AL. The backpack vanity system is evidence that they still care! The elite system is the next area that needs an overhaul.

Energizeric
09-03-2015, 07:02 PM
You mention that there's a lack of items to farm. Do you think that by adding more drops the value of those insignias and jewels will go down and further aggravate the farming issue? There are many players at different stages in this game. Some want to get a particular item quickly so they want that item to drop more frequently. Others already have that item (or maybe want to continue farming that item) and thus want it to remain scarce so the price on the consignment shop is high. We all want farmable things and also want things dropping frequently and it's incredibly difficult to find a solution to please everyone.

I think I have a solution that will please everyone:

1) keep the insignia drop rates the same as they are in the non-elite dungeons.

2) remove all the legendary items that currently drop from the elite dungeons -- they are all the same crap legendary items that drop in the non-elite dungeons. Instead, replace those drops with insignias. It is crazy that one week into the release of elite dungeons, I can loot a legendary item from an elite boss, list it for 999 gold, and it doesn't sell. I can remember seasons when the worst legendary item dropping from elite bosses was worth 5-10k, and that was a month or more into the season.

3) As new "elite" legendary gear is added in the future (I'm assuming this will be the case), add those to the same drop table as the insignias, but only in the elite dungeons. As time goes on, there will be less demand for insignias as more players complete that set, so it makes sense that over time they drop at a lower rate as more other elite legendary gear is added to the drop table.

Novyaj Zeanreh
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
It would be awesome if new mythic lvl 46 can be ...."TRADABLE"....so everyone won't think they're wasting thier time running elites just to get the recipes. Then, once you complete all the recipes for one mythic the time crafting would be same as "Nekro" 5 days:)

extrapayah
09-03-2015, 11:45 PM
anyway for anyone who don't know,
we can farm padded helm, scavenger armors, impressive rings, prospector amulet in normal maps

and in elite map, we can loot orc chest which has supreme helm, forager armors, vigorous rings, and stalagtite amulet in its loot table. these sets are better than those farmed in normal maps, equal to orcslaying armor, and some of the type can't be looted from any rengol locks...

with the exception of padded cap (for rogue) giving more armor than supreme cap... which is strange

the problem is these gears are not better than imbued, because imbued give too many critical value which can become far too op if we give it more... these are percentage value, but it can be increased linearly...

i think both dodge and crit have to have soft limit or change how these values is calculated, e.g. to increase 1% crit we have to have dex as much as 10% of our level

anyway i don't like the new difficulty, mage without elondrian gun can not help disabling the mobs, and there is strange cases where orc gladiator getting enraged without any orcs killed, and orc brute doing normal attack with 20k-noncrit damage to my mage, mobs count needed to spawn boss is a lot more than in normal maps, map 1 which usually the easiest map that many can runs are not there anymore thanks to strong mobs grouped together, no more smart plays can be done with mage, it is all about damage now

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 12:45 AM
It would be awesome if new mythic lvl 46 can be ...."TRADABLE"....so everyone won't think they're wasting thier time running elites just to get the recipes. Then, once you complete all the recipes for one mythic the time crafting would be same as "Nekro" 5 days:)

No,new mythics shouldn't be tradeable.Just no.
And you don't need a recipe for new mythics.

ternuk
09-04-2015, 01:28 AM
pls mak mythic lvl36 tradeable..

Hartholzwurm
09-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Hahaha...Extraordinary job STS.

Elite Ren'gol is now a combination of highest costs and lowest earnings ever. Terrible low droprate of runes and fangs also. :stupid:

And why: Cause a handful players cried "to easy - everybody can"?? :crushed:

I think u missed the goal with this changes. I stop farming for mystquest in this elitemaps for a while.

I hope u will change something soon.

Bmwmsix
09-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Bump good posts. I feel no one at sts reads these threads any more and constructive feedback is lost amid the continuous post of useless bitching.

Since season 1, before I go to work, i have logged in every morning with a cup of coffee to knock out dailies and such. When i came home from work i would log on again to knock out dailies on my other toons. After dinner I would log in again and play till Mr. Sandman called my name.
With the release of Garetta my daily al routine dwindled down to my mage and rogue and i retired my Frankenstein warrior. With the release of elite ren'gol i have retired my mage, i do not log in with my morning coffee, i might log in after work for a tiny bit, and i might log in at the end of my day, and if i do, it wont be for long.

Producer's need to communicate and give us something to work towards. When i say us i mean those of us that have jobs or attend school and pushed money at you through plat purchase to stay compettive with the ones that had the luxury of playing all day every day.

Baamm! Nuff said!

Zynzyn
09-04-2015, 05:09 AM
What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

For the upcoming event (whenever that is) I would like to suggest something for the Platinum Tier reward. The platinum tier reward can be a recipe (unstashable and untradable) for a new jewel.

A lot of people complain about the damage coming from paracelsus stones. But Para gems give only flat damage. To counter para-gem geared players, one could use chaos jewels (dmg) combined with a 'new event jewel' that significantly increases both HP and MP . One can say that Nature Jewels and Water jewels are around already. But these jewels when used one by one sacrifice multiple gem slots for so less hp and mana that they are seen as useless by the majority of us. The new event jewel can be a combined stat jewel based on health and mana that does provide an alternative to high damage builds because of the high hp and mp that it will give.

A lot of people also complain about the uselessness of Water and Nature jewels. So back to the recipe for the new event jewel. The recipe may utilise Nature and Water jewels to craft the new event jewel, so that these currently "useless" jewels may have some value, even if for a limited time.

As for the stats of the suggested new event jewel, what is a significant amount (100 hp and 100 mp? 200? 75? 250?) to make a difference and counter para damage, can be decided only by devs and the community. And should it be stackable? I dont know. Guess someone can figure out a way for it to make it game-changing and yet not extremely OP.

Faliziaga
09-04-2015, 06:10 AM
1.I ran all maps once in solo. Indeed the damage of some mobs seems buffed quite a bit. I died quite a few times, which is significantly more than the 0 times the first i ran through when they were released ;). Some of the attacks will be certain one hits in a full pt.

Pls hit me up ig, I would like to see how you play.
Ign: Missthepoint

Sfubi
09-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Tindirin release was decent. The maps were fun to run and difficult enough you couldnt sleep walk through the zone. When we got to the boss we streached our fingers, took a cleansing breath, and went in for the kill or be killed battle. The fun part was the challenge of killing the boss before he killed you.

The red dragon was the most fun because it was more than rogues/mages runnig in circles and warrior standing at boss. You had to time your skills and pet and not mindlessly use them just when they were ready. We cheered when the red dragon was dead and laughed with screams of damnit when we died.

In addition to the fun fight we held our breath in anticipation of hollering TOOTH (or damnit). If we ran the regular map we had a chance of that elusive tooth, if we ran an elite map we had a Better chance of the elusive tooth.

Ren'gol release... normal maps were fun because they were different than other releases so we didn't feel we were running the same thing as always with just a new coat of paint. The jewel drop rate was ok in the beginning as was the Insignia drop. Until Ursoth event hit. We expected less jewels during Ursoth because there were essence drops, this inconvenience we were used too. After Ursoth was over the jewel drop didnt go back to normal and the Insignia drops were ridiculously low.

However, we knew from Tindirin that when elites were released we would have a better chance at Insignia and jewels would still drop during elite runs (jwls drop in elite tin, stands to reason they would drop in elite Ren). So we kept cranking along collecting jwls and hoping for an Insig drop knowing sooner or later elite ren would hit and our odds could improve.

The major disappointment with Elite Ren'gol is not the ease or dificulty of the mobs and boss, nor the elitel loot for selling farming, nor the seemingly unattainable 10 year long quest of creating mythic gear, or the disappoint stats of the mythic gear.

The major disappointment is the COMPLETE disconnect between ren and elite Ren. We didnt get a better chance at an insignia, we got a worse chance at a rune. We didnt still have jwl drops at all we had maybe a chance every 5 maps if lucky for a fang. Now our guilds are split, those needing fangs and those needing insignia. Ren'gol is a failure because there is no connection to the story line.

1. Orc gear should have been a requiremnet to the crafting of mythic.
2. Insignia should have been one of the bulk items to craft mythic with a better chance of drop at the elite boss than the normal boss
3. Rune could still be an ingredient for mythic crafting but instead of another drop, purchasable by orc tags (like the mythic relic, story line continuity)
4. Fangs could still be an ingredient for the crafting of mythic but more like event essences so that in an elite run the mob drop would be either a jewel or a fang.
5. Time for work, i may edit at lunch if i think of anything

You asked for an example of what worked in our mind and this has been my attempt at a comparison. I hope this os a help to those at sts and they will be willing to revamp/rebuild Ren'gol. Trust me, we wouldnt mind a restart if it meant really fixing this national disaster of a release.

(So sorry for all the typos i will fix it when i have time)

hina
09-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Cmon give us egg hunt event
I love that event:-)

Anynna
09-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Hahaha...Extraordinary job STS.

Elite Ren'gol is now a combination of highest costs and lowest earnings ever. Terrible low droprate of runes and fangs also. :stupid:

And why: Cause a handful players cried "to easy - everybody can"?? :crushed:

I think u missed the goal with this changes. I stop farming for mystquest in this elitemaps for a while.

I hope u will change something soon.

True that :) Eventually those who cried that the elites were to easy would basically feel the effects soon when prices go up since no one is farming anymore and sell 'em :P Just sayin'....:disturbed: hope STS would reconsider :(

Midievalmodel
09-04-2015, 11:05 AM
When you put out new gear that's inferior to old gear, the price of the ingredients to craft the new gear is never going to be high enough to justify farming and selling them. The only incentive to farm in this scenario is for collectors and completionists (or those curious about the set bonus, which is more a of a curiosity than anything).

In other words, you set yourself up for failure. Even the slightest buff to the helmet and armor would make all the difference in the world. I'm trying to say this as kindly as possible. I think it's a very fair critique.

My own theory is that you are trying to reduce player damage and health and increase player armor to make warriors relevant in PvE. If that's your goal, it's not going to work since the old gear is still around and farmable. If your goal really is to fix warriors, do it right and fix aggro.

Bump great post. Plz read above STG

Midievalmodel
09-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the response G-M. Appreciate it. I was being facetious in turn - I do actually have a sense of humour, contrary to popular belief.

As far as drop rates, everyone seems to agree that primary stat jewels are not dropping at all, and insignia drop rates are extremely low. We're asking for reasonable rates. 20-30 runs without either an insignia or jewel is not a reasonable drop rate. That would mean I need to do over 2000/3000 runs for the orcslaying set, and will not make a noble gem in the rest of my natural life.

Mostly though, we are asking for insignias and primary stat gems to be available in more than just the ren'gol normal maps. It's not about me wanting insignias yesterday, and being lazy. I think my track record proves I never ask for easy. In fact, I'm not even suggesting putting the items in normal maps, but in scaled elite maps in other areas of the game.

Having to run the same dungeon all day long is akin to being stuck in a cubicle in an office all day. There is a reason I don't work in a cubicle - I can't stand seeing and doing the same thing all day long every day. I'm sure as a developer you can relate.

As far as other seasons, I think Nordr is a good example of something that worked well. Those daggers were fun to farm. Not common enough to lose value, but not so rare that we felt frustrated farming. Same for the warrior weapon that season.

Bump again very relevant and great ideas. Please read above STG.

Midievalmodel
09-04-2015, 11:14 AM
I agree with adding legendary weapons (and armour) but disagree with the comment regarding stats. Season-start crate gear is just that - starter gear. It is what you buy so you have enough stats (barely) to handle the new elites so you can start farming and get your elite gear. This formula has worked for 5 expansions, so I don't know why they are fixing something that ain't broke. This defines the direction of the game and ensures people always have something better / something of value to farm for.

Elite legendary is always much better than the crate gear that starts the season. That is why people are frustrated. We waited all this time eager for elites - and the reason we were eager for elites is that we were expecting elite gear to be released so we could farm and make money. Nobody I know is going to farm enhanced difficulty maps for 2 extra damage over starter gear.

The damage gaps in the past - like the 150 damage gap between legendary and arcane players last season - were ridiculous, but we are now at the other end of that spectrum where crate legendaries are the best, the farmable legendary / mythic sets are both untradeable and have lower stats, and there are no elite legendaries at all.

Stats should be applied to gear as follows:

Farmable Mythic > Elite Legendary >= Craftable legendary > Event gear > Normal map legendary = Crate Gear

Bump please read this. This is critical.

rstilzchen
09-04-2015, 02:00 PM

You ask us what do we want to see next? You want now ^^

I DONT want to see ill-conceived events, double exp during worst moments for game, and doubtful decisions like increase difficulty without improving rewards.
I want to see scaling up old elites with good loot, less random loot, high-grade jewels in my equipment (not low-grade in inventory), MYTHIC set (not that sh*t), stabilization of ratio efforts / reward.
Ty

PhoenixPrime
09-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Wow, even thought I haven't capped my fighter yet, a 2X XP weekend just isn't enough to convince me to log in again.
Pretty much just check these announcements every week to see if there is something worth logging in for.
Are there any events happening soon?

crawboss
09-04-2015, 08:31 PM
INteressant....

wybaaam
09-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Wow, even thought I haven't capped my fighter yet, a 2X XP weekend just isn't enough to convince me to log in again.
Pretty much just check these announcements every week to see if there is something worth logging in for.
Are there any events happening soon?

I think they will do an event in Halloween.. I wish!

warriorromio
09-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Ahhh now maps are too hard k was in map today with my friends and they aall are pro with 800+ damage and 900 dps.
2 rouges 1 mage
And i have 8.9k hp and 2.9k armor without any buff..
And i love that you increased mobs for the boss spam but the elites are too hard now not for me or for good built players
But what about who dont have rings planer pendent and nekros..
I mean its too hard for them to run a single map it is taking 15 -17 mins now for a perfect party cause of high hp of mobs and need too many of them..
We ask for nerf boss spam rate not increase the mobs hp and damage..
I mean a trul can 1 hit me but how...
What if a tank have 7.5-8 k hp and 2.5-2.6k armor..
He can even 1 hit me with nekro shield on then how can average player will survive

debitmandiri
09-05-2015, 04:49 AM
Orc brute one hit dps with normal attack, idk maybe warriors too with critical, orc.gladiator shielded himself when in normal no, idk if this is intended or no but add shield to shielder is just meh..only make the run longer, we kill more mobs than normal map to spawning the boss, If u said before whatever the pugs they can run elite rengol content, but now much harder only well organized maxed party can do it smoothly (with spamming tons of ankhs ofc lol), with no other loot beside "mythic" ingredients seems like run the new elite rengol is not worth it except challenge (hello ?) and 90% of ppl cant ( harder ) make their mythic set too, pls look into this issue again

Ipoopsy
09-05-2015, 10:40 AM
New updates makes the elite runs just right. Now they need to add reasonable loots to farm them.

But, they made normal map tooooo easy, it's similar to km3. Now all those people who whine can farm insignias easy now.

Keep the drops rate as is.

Oursizes
09-05-2015, 12:35 PM
New updates makes the elite runs just right. Now they need to add reasonable loots to farm them.

But, they made normal map tooooo easy, it's similar to km3. Now all those people who whine can farm insignias easy now.

Just right? Now it takes forever to finish the map and for what, a small chance at an item worth 55k?

Serancha
09-05-2015, 01:23 PM

The problem with insignias was never the difficulty of the maps, it's the extremely low drop rates.

Mystik
09-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Yey super hype!

Ipoopsy
09-05-2015, 03:05 PM
The problem with insignias was never the difficulty of the maps, it's the extremely low drop rates.

If it's so low, why Do I always see about 200ish insignia on CS? Drops rate are fine as it is.

Ipoopsy
09-05-2015, 03:08 PM
And I can guaranteed everyone who complained about insignias drop rate, will complained about FANG drop rate afterward....

Rosybuds
09-05-2015, 09:10 PM

Sorry but the only Answer too that Statement is Your Tripping .....

warriorromio
09-06-2015, 02:24 AM
Lol cause every one is farming normal maps and doing daily every day..
And arround 20-50k peoples at level 41+ they used to play every day and complet there dailis.
If 70% of them got 1 insignia and only 30 % of them sell and other save for them self
Thats why you can see insignia too much in store..
Other wise drop rate is too bad..
Make chance of droping insignia 100% in elites if rune dont drop then insignia will 100 % drop in elites..
Good for evonomy boost the players to run elites cause of 25k fix loot per run..

Bameely
09-06-2015, 07:35 AM
I thought STS wanted to cater to most players (n i mean those non-big-spenders) being able to farm mythic set? So after the feedback from mostly the stronger players, elites are difficult now. Now the "most-players" find it hard to run elite - thus their mythic hopes r dangling. Ironically, those "stronger" players who could run elite hv the chance to complete their mythic quests - but however they most probably do not need those sets.

So the normal players wont run elite cos its difficult for them..keep dying...not enuff ankhs etc etc. And the pro-players wont run elite either cos there's nothing gd to loot.

STS u just put yrself in a predicament. Im still hoping for a solution that will cater to both sides - not just for the elitist.

Serancha
09-06-2015, 11:04 AM
If it's so low, why Do I always see about 200ish insignia on CS? Drops rate are fine as it is.

200 insignias are only enough for 2 orcslaying sets. That's right - 2 sets of gear. That is not very many. The reason even that many are for sale is because the stats of the crafted gear makes it not worth making for most people. If the stats were better, there would be no insignias in the cs.

Ophelia
09-06-2015, 11:18 PM
I came here with the intention of inputting my highly intelligible and well-learned feedback regarding the newly released elite contents,

But then again...haven't given those maps a shot yet -- and it's gonna stay that way for some time by the looks of it.

Motherless_Child
09-06-2015, 11:33 PM
200 insignias are only enough for 2 orcslaying sets. That's right - 2 sets of gear. That is not very many. The reason even that many are for sale is because the stats of the crafted gear makes it not worth making for most people. If the stats were better, there would be no insignias in the cs.

I think Ipoopsy is just sleepy.... Sleepy = "sleep-typing"...... His/her hands are pushing keyboard keys but it's not backed by any type of clear thinking because he/she is sleepy..... Just pushing keys (sleep typing).... :sleeping:

Dimitrian
09-07-2015, 12:10 AM
I think Ipoopsy is just sleepy.... Sleepy = "sleep-typing"...... His/her hands are pushing keyboard keys but it's not backed by any type of clear thinking because he/she is sleepy..... Just pushing keys (sleep typing).... :sleeping:

I honestly think Ipoopsy is Golem's alt..."drop rate is as fine as it is"...NO IT ISN'T !!

Rosybuds
09-07-2015, 06:49 AM

The Reason Your seeing so many insignia's in Auction Is because people have gave Up they are selling the ones they have managed too get as they dont see the point.. Its probably took them since they came out too get that many too sell.. So If I sell my 14 (oh I got another one :) Thats looks like they are easy too get no Its just means Ive Gave Up What the Damn Point.. Seems too me the only what 3 People in this link who have said the drop rate is fine Probably have all theirs Hence Leave them alone We are All Right Jack Too Hell with Everyone Else,Now we can farm RenGol runes and when we got all of them that we need We Will Sell The ones we Farm like we do Insignia's At Ridiculous Prices That No One Can Afford too buy 100 of them Or 100 Insignia's , Well Enjoy wearing Legion Armour as much as Possible as when you get your L46 Mythic Your Legion Armour is just going too gathering Dust is your Stash Then It might actually hit What a Waste of Time That was...Then it will be We should be able too sell our Legion Set STS Not RenGols are too hard too .... Easy too get !! Easier too get a Camel Threw The Eye Of A Needle !!! Guys This Truly needs re-thought The Full Thing .....

Ipoopsy
09-07-2015, 07:01 AM
I honestly think Ipoopsy is Golem's alt..."drop rate is as fine as it is"...NO IT ISN'T !!

Well for ur info. I farm 90% of what I need and I already have my helm. If I can do it anyone can. Just lazy , whiney people like you just loves to complained all the time.

Now everything i farm, after that is going to the next mythic quest or sell it to lazy people like u. Hence, farming is very profitable.

People ask for the quest to be hard, here it is...

Dimitrian
09-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Well for ur info. I farm 90% of what I need and I already have my helm. If I can do it anyone can. Just lazy , whiney people like you just loves to complained all the time.

Now everything i farm, after that is going to the next mythic quest or sell it to lazy people like u. Hence, farming is very profitable.

People ask for the quest to be hard, here it is...

For some people,insignias drop like rain in the Sahara.
And the stats of the orcslaying gear aren't worth the quest.
Making insignias have an increased drop rate, or improving the stats of the orcslaying gear would sound more reasonable to start this quest imo.

Bidiel
09-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Jaja that sound really good :D

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
09-07-2015, 07:12 PM
id like to see gear and vanities for pets

Totally into this idea :)

crudmudgeon
09-07-2015, 07:18 PM

Can you sign that for me?

Jazzi
09-08-2015, 02:59 AM
After doing some runs both in solo and in pts I have to say that not only the health of the mobs was increased but also the damage of some of them (Not all). Further some of the bosses have had their damage increased as well. The last boss hits my rogue for 4980 damage with his normal attack in solo pt. I have 5200 health, which is not standard and can survive, but a crit and a normal hit in a full pt are 100% one hits.

Anyway patiently waiting for the implementation of the incredible rewards, which would make those 15 minute runs (which is definitely too long) full of stuns, one hits, small groups of mobs, mob resets, etc. worth our time.

Jazzi
09-09-2015, 06:27 AM
After doing some runs both in solo and in pts I have to say that not only the health of the mobs was increased but also the damage of some of them (Not all). Further some of the bosses have had their damage increased as well. The last boss hits my rogue for 4980 damage with his normal attack in solo pt. I have 5200 health, which is not standard and can survive, but a crit and a normal hit in a full pt are 100% one hits.

Anyway patiently waiting for the implementation of the incredible rewards, which would make those 15 minute runs (which is definitely too long) full of stuns, one hits, small groups of mobs, mob resets, etc. worth our time.

I think that is the damage increased in mobs by the Shaman in the mobs but not sure because in the normal Rengol maps they used to add a damage debuff or buff(to ur char or mobs, respectively, again bad memory.)

I would be suprised if the Orc Gladiator doesn't one hit me with that damage buff from other orcs dieing around him. When I usually run I skip a lot of mobs, and then clear back to pick up the easy mobs on another lane(or just kill the ones you need to on the way to boss). I'm wondering what mobs are hitting you for a 4980 I'm guessing you are a rogue with decent armour? I remember Ogres swinging me for a 4k not crit in normal Ren'gol.

the answer to your question is above

Faliziaga
09-09-2015, 10:10 AM
What do you want to see next, folks?

I really hope you are going to release the Glintstone armor directly after the Glintstone helmet and not in the same order as the Orcslaying gear.

afterllife
09-09-2015, 04:32 PM
when will next event be (:?

Jvpiter
09-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I like it, so u change wings to back vanitys?!
I hope it :)