PDA

View Full Version : Deleted one o my characters :(

GGGGGG
09-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Is there any way to get it back? I contacted support but still havent gotten results. Has anyone recovered a deleted character before? Pls tell me. I had everything in that char.

Trenton
09-02-2015, 05:15 PM
How could you delete the character? You would literally have to know what you're doing, you can't just accidentally click delete. You should however probably email sts support and see what they can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

KnowledgeFTW
09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
How could you delete the character? You would literally have to know what you're doing, you can't just accidentally click delete. You should however probably email sts support and see what they can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This ^^^^ hahaha

You would have to type the name to delete that character, so guessing that you knew what you were doing.

Contact support@spacetimestudios.com and they should recover your account in a few days. GL

GGGGGG
09-02-2015, 05:37 PM
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()

Anakeobal
09-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Just wait for the reply of sts they will restore your toon I think so ......because my all 5 toons were deleted and I got all back don't ask why my all toons were deleted Xd

Itzzybizzy
09-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Pm support.... I deleted my account then wanted it back, they take like 1-3days to answer but you'll get it back

Candylicks
09-03-2015, 05:50 AM
They will recover it. Sometimes people rage and delete, and they do give you a chance and restore.

Your toon will be recovered with exactly the items on it when you deleted it.

Kirysaki
09-03-2015, 06:35 AM
I don't think it's impossible to delete a character and then realize it had some vanities that you forgot about

hata
05-15-2016, 03:01 PM
Me also deleted my character but now i want it back can i get it back sts??

Schnitzel
05-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Me also deleted my character but now i want it back can i get it back sts??

yes you still can get it back. Just email support..

hata
05-16-2016, 04:13 AM
I did but they emailed me back on subject platinum issues lol i really want my character back :(

hata
05-18-2016, 10:57 PM
Yeaaa i get it back thankyou so much sts support :)