PDA

View Full Version : Contest winners!!!

Lowlyspy
05-07-2011, 01:49 PM
So the contest commenced and the winners were chosen. it was a tight competition.

1st place went to Fastcast and he won 100k and the honor to be a judge in next weeks competition

2nd place went to Javiemma winning 50k

3rd place went to Zszszszsz winning a shivering ice auto-crossbow for the miscellaneous pink

Im looking forward seeing all of you and more in next weeks competition, the theme has yet to be determined but it will be taking place in alien oasis towne for the same prizes (except for 3rd place, the pink will be different)

Until then, adios :banana:

Edit: i would put up screenshots however sadly, my phone cant take them to the best of my knowledge

Edit edit: also we had a small problem between two competitors before the contest started and the competitor who started the argument was banned from any of my future contests. If u participate u r required to be respectful to any other players, whether they're involved in the contest or not, at all times. I would like to keep my contests as welcoming as possible for all players so if u decide to compete please, be nice :)

RedRyder
05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Drawing contest! :) :banana:

F1zzzzp0p
05-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Congratz ppl .. By the time I saw this I was too late
Bty great contest

Lowlyspy
05-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Drawing contest! :) :banana:

lol fantastic idea, but no it was a costume contest

Lowlyspy