PDA

View Full Version : Accidently Stacking Elixir

ColaxRic
09-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Hello,

I would just like to propose a problem a lot of people are annoyed about.

When people have an elixir running, they accidently open another one, wasting it. I'm sure this problem was reported multiple times but can't believe STS is still not fixing it. I know people say 'just be careful' but sometimes people are so unaware and really just accidently open one.

Hope this gets a reply by a dev.

Sverdysiuss
09-03-2015, 05:19 AM
Imo even worst is if you get same elixirs from Klaas and Shazbot. Is it problem to reroll, when you drop elixir which you already have open?

twoxc
09-03-2015, 10:47 AM
the fix should be simple but sts refuse to do it. they need to just allow a RESET to elixir use. for example if you have 2minute of 30% damage left, if you use another one it will reset and top it off to 45 minute all over rather then it goes to waste and nothing happen. sigh.

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-03-2015, 10:53 AM
yes im agree with twoxc, its so desperate when i have same luck elix from klaas and shazbot. There is still a lot of bug, even they has fix the looting from klaas and shazbot for high level, so they can get ankh.

Energizeric
09-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Actually there was a change in the last couple of months, I think it may have happened with the new client that was released with the expansion.... Prior to that, if you had an elixir and received a new one, the timing of the elixir became that of whichever was longer, so basically they overlapped although they don't stack of course. So for example, if you had 1 minute left on your luck elixir, and Klaas gave you a new one that is a half hour, the half hour one would apply.

However, since the new client was released, now the new one is completely wasted. So now if you have even 1 second remaining on your old elixir and klaas gives you a new one, the new one is wasted and you continue to have only 1 second remaining on your elixir even though klaas just gave you a 30 minutes elixir.