PDA

View Full Version : check this out--real Halloween fan art xD

Greatankush
09-03-2015, 07:50 AM
This will be my signature till hallowwen even anouncment/event

Candylicks
09-03-2015, 09:00 AM
LOL..........

They had some beautiful vanity for last Halloween no doubt. I wonder what's in store for this year?

Prahasit Prahi
09-03-2015, 09:13 AM
LOL..........

They had some beautiful vanity for last Halloween no doubt. I wonder what's in store for this year?

I know...

A re-colored vanity,.a re-colored pet,.same boss with high HP,.legendary bows with some stupid not usefull stats,.last but not the least new title for platinum tier.

Ssneakykills
09-03-2015, 09:29 AM
LOL..........

They will be very hard to top I feel because those vanitys were some of the best

Greatankush
09-03-2015, 10:03 AM
LOL..........

I think they should hire some people like Hercules for making new vanities....they have better ideas at least better than recolured trash....at least not recoloured mummy wraps

Greatankush
09-03-2015, 10:06 AM
I know...

A re-colored vanity,.a re-colored pet,.same boss with high HP,.legendary bows with some stupid not usefull stats,.last but not the least new title for platinum tier.

You can never say...either they can amaze us with an out of the box event or ursoth-type event(new type of event I just made xD)
They have got some time to think...

I can say one thing....if Halloween is not good a lot will quit

Bidiel
09-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Lol

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk