PDA

View Full Version : Return to PVE/Farming Drag Bar

Oezheasate
09-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Heya everyone,

Now finally after getting a 1/1 kill/death ratio i wanna go back to pve and farm teeth, as there arent many people farming teeth in my guild i would welcome anyone of the forums pming to run with me.

I know this sounds arrogant but please no rogues with 450dmg mages with 500 and warrior with 5.5k heal, i wanna finish those runs fast and it becomes so expensive if i constantly have to pot due to poor pt.
Here my stats if u wanna check me out first.

Cheers everyone and good luck in whatever ur doing.

Oezheasate
09-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Lol i messed up with the pics, dont know how to remove it.

twoxc
09-03-2015, 10:52 AM
nothing venture nothing gain. you can't complain about potting cause it cost to much while you expect and want a faster run. look for mage with Heal they give mana and health xD should make the run fast and cheap on potion.

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Is it a bug? i have calculate it with some math, the dps betwen galen maul and dirt thumper is not much different. and if you use this galen maul, the damage and dps will be the same, is it like maul of ollerus damage stats bug? just to show how big the stats are, but not real.

Oezheasate
09-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Is it a bug? i have calculate it with some math, the dps betwen galen maul and dirt thumper is not much different. and if you use this galen maul, the damage and dps will be the same, is it like maul of ollerus damage stats bug? just to show how big the stats are, but not real.

I dont really understand what u mean but ill post an ss of the stats with dirt thumper so u can compare.

Candylicks
09-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Roll a rogue and then you will get fast party for teeth farm.

Oezheasate
09-03-2015, 06:45 PM
I know but i ive got all my stuff in my tank :/ already got a lvl 41 rogue, not bought i feel the need to add, but ive got all my friends on my tank, all my gear, my offi rank everything...