PDA

View Full Version : Alternative pvp event suggestion

reiewaun
09-03-2015, 12:28 PM
I suggest sts start making some pvp events along with 1 vs 1room for example make a colosseum where players will one vs one, the vs can be based and discriminated by class,for Example rogue vs rogue, based on wins they will lv up tier for each tier should be a reward, that will last every month in end of month top pvpers that will be maybe top 50 I don't know will get pet or gear, with each win u get some amount of points, the loser losses some point, set a limit of point for each tier, I hope my idea good it will definitely cheer us up and have interest,so many useless mini events that none like, I hope you guys like it comment xd

diimitrii
09-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Why only new pvp content? :3 i'd like to see addtionel pve maps :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

reiewaun
09-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Pvp is never bored, new maps were recently released so don't expect any new soon xd

Oursizes
09-03-2015, 12:49 PM
New maps? You mean the previous jokes which now every mob will have a boss hp/armor? And no loot? Oh.. Those maps

Xdumbx
09-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Yea they should also add some cool new maps for ctf and tmd :). That would be awesome.

reiewaun
09-04-2015, 05:58 AM
I am basically trying to see if u guys like my idea as an event so if sts like too, to start making plans, it's not bad to win items from pvp, way more interesting from events like gauntlet which eventually none like, lb players could get for example sns, and in each tier new legendary, myth and arcane pets