PDA

View Full Version : Planar Pendant Proc

Lastmind
09-03-2015, 05:54 PM
I feel like it procs very rare on my mage. What makes it proc? When I deal damage, take damage, after a certain kill count or something else? I would like to adjust my playstyle to make it proc more often.

Thank u in advance

illwilly
09-04-2015, 12:45 AM
I feel like it procs very rare on my mage. What makes it proc? When I deal damage, take damage, after a certain kill count or something else? I would like to adjust my playstyle to make it proc more often.

Thank u in advance

The proc pretty useless though, some dmg lots of mana and mobs scatter all over map. Would be much better if no scatter, and to be hit as a mage is not something u want more then u need.. solo thumper is the most usefull place ive found, atleast he do not scatter and pickup crystals usually spawn close..

kananaskis
09-04-2015, 05:55 AM
The proc pretty useless though, some dmg lots of mana and mobs scatter all over map. Would be much better if no scatter, and to be hit as a mage is not something u want more then u need.. solo thumper is the most usefull place ive found, atleast he do not scatter and pickup crystals usually spawn close..

the proc is very useful i think, with each blue crystal adding over 40 damage for me, three stacking to over 120 damage.

illwilly
09-04-2015, 02:04 PM
the proc is very useful i think, with each blue crystal adding over 40 damage for me, three stacking to over 120 damage.

U need to run and pick them up and for me it makes it pretty useless, i dont pick up my crystals, but noone else take em eighter. Might be different in pvp, i would not know

illwilly
09-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Its just not logical at al to proc on dmg taken for a mage, not really for a rogue eighter. Not that im complaining, i put my first para on it, thats how good i thought it was, and i had arcane ring at the time..

Magemagix
09-04-2015, 02:27 PM
It is the procs along with stats of a weapon/ring/amulet that seperates it frm the rest gears and in this case planar pendant procs r vry useful especially the crystals

Magemagix
09-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Its just not logical at al to proc on dmg taken for a mage, not really for a rogue eighter. Not that im complaining, i put my first para on it, thats how good i thought it was, and i had arcane ring at the time..

Use those crystals in pve as well as pvp

Jebaciste
09-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Im a warr and idk how the proc work, but lets say in 30min fighting i get 1 or rarely 2 proc, and i take dmg all the time

Zeus
09-04-2015, 08:30 PM

The crystal buffs don't stack the last time I checked.

Alhuntrazeck
09-04-2015, 09:11 PM

I think that's how it works for rogues but for mages I do believe it stacks; I may be mistaken though. I think it gives 20 int per crystal, translating roughly into 20 damage.

kananaskis
09-04-2015, 09:23 PM

I think that's how it works for rogues but for mages I do believe it stacks; I may be mistaken though. I think it gives 20 int per crystal, translating roughly into 20 damage.

the blue crystals stack for sure, each one giving just over 40 damage on my mage. they appear to give more damage than the int buff would indicate. the blue crystals give some damage&crit (int buff, but about 12 damage) for rogues too and I'm guessing they stack there. when using pendant on my rogue, the red crystals' crit buff doesn't appear to stack.

Bmwmsix
09-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Crystals DO stack at all and my mage always got this procs on nearly every mob classh because....my mage is like leeeeroooooyyyy jennnkinsssssss!!!

Starkinea
09-05-2015, 05:38 AM
I would say it's an arrogant reply above.... And check your facts before posting
On the topic- it's really depends on play style, if you play more aggressive (tanky) it'll proc quite often, but if you play defensively it will barely proc...

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Bmwmsix
09-05-2015, 09:20 AM
I would say it's an arrogant reply above.... And check your facts before posting
On the topic- it's really depends on play style, if you play more aggressive (tanky) it'll proc quite often, but if you play defensively it will barely proc...

Guilty as charged :p

Just tested proc on my tanky mage and crystals does stack 100%

Ps: here is the solution, you want more procs, play more offensive ✌

Starkinea
09-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Guilty as charged [emoji14]

Just tested proc on my tanky mage and crystals does stack 100%

Ps: here is the solution, you want more procs, play more offensive ✌
[emoji3]