PDA

View Full Version : which to craft first?

Magemagix
09-04-2015, 05:31 AM
I jst got my dragonite bar, so should i craft arcane ring or mythic pendant first?

(I have both arcane shard for ring nd all essense needed for amulet bt jst 1 bar)

My stats petless nd without exilir r

Hp- 3214
Dmg- 609.48
Dps- 723.64
Armor- 1697

Hope this helps :)

intizamfamily888
09-04-2015, 05:47 AM
Its not worth to craft an arcane ring these days better craft pendant first and buy ring with gold.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-04-2015, 10:46 AM
I jst got my dragonite bar, so should i craft arcane ring or mythic pendant first?

(I have both arcane shard for ring nd all essense needed for amulet bt jst 1 bar)

My stats petless nd without exilir r

Hp- 3214
Dmg- 609.48
Dps- 723.64
Armor- 1697

Hope this helps :)

Craft ring first.... Because you can sell it..... Plus, although it is not listed in the stats screen, the ring ALSO adds +30 to your primary stat (BEFORE YOU GEM IT, which = +39 if you chose to use your class gems to fill all 3 sockets)........ The ring will be more beneficial to you because the stat boost will help you run harder maps......... In my opinion, DO NOT DO PENDANT FIRST........ Remember, you CANNOT sell the pendant....

mesalin
09-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Craft ring first.... Because you can sell it..... Plus, although it is not listed in the stats screen, the ring ALSO adds +30 to your primary stat (BEFORE YOU GEM IT, which = +39 if you chose to use your class gems to fill all 3 sockets)........ The ring will be more beneficial to you because the stat boost will help you run harder maps......... In my opinion, DO NOT DO PENDANT FIRST........ Remember, you CANNOT sell the pendant....
I agree i crafted also ring first ( don't have planar amu yet) and i happy it help much in new maps etc:)

Magemagix
09-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Thanks for reply i will get the ring :D