PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 twink tank guide L14

Dart
09-04-2015, 06:17 AM
This is has been requested in game quite a bit and as im dont have much to do T.T so why not?

Some of the following content is specific to 14 but you can adapt it to your level.

Skill build:

Skyward smash. Upgrade: Quaking Earth
Chest splitter. Upgrade: Staggering Blow
Vengeful blood. Upgrades: FULL
Horn of renew. Upgrades: Increased duration AND Protective shield
Passives: Might X1

Gear build:

Weapons: Devourer maul of potency > Storm sword of potency > Galen maul of potency > Dark watch sword of potency > Goblin glaive of potency
(Potency is preferred for vs, mana is very important)

Armor: Epidemic set of assault ~ icescale set of assault > ancient potency > necro set of potency
(Epidemic and icescale is controversial down to personal preference)

Ring: Vigorous ring of assault ~ Winter star ring of warfare > elondrian ring of fitness
(For lower levels definately go with winter star ring of warfare but at 14 vigorous ring add a lot more damage and health and is a good trade off for the armor boost)

Necklace: Eerie amulet of potency ~ tarlok heart of potency
(At l14 go for eerie of potency but lower levels should use tarlok)

Gem slot set up/s
My set up currently: 2 para soul stones, 1 enchanted eye, 7 standard fury

Optimum setup: 1 para soul stone, 1 enchanted eye, 8 standard fury

Techniques

Vs Tank
- combo in bursts (charged weapon - chest splitter - skyward smash - normal weapon hit)
- run away and avoid opponent chest splitter and charged hits
- vary your combo, sometimes I charge maul and sometimes i charge skyward smash, you just have to learn for yourself.
- using vengeful, do at around 85-90% for optimum results
- conserve mana especially with icescale set dont be missing your chest splitter

Vs Rog and smurf
- constant barrage of combos with normal hit from weapon and alternate with charge weapon hit after stun lock finish (6seconds)
- timing is important. This can only be learned from experience. Chest splitter will become your best friend in vs dps types. Time your chest splitter before rogue does aimshot/combo or when mage does lightening/combo. This will make them feeble and unable to do a critical hit.
- rotate your character towards your opponent so chest splitter hits.
- conserving mana and combo bursts. Start off fight without vengeful combo hard aim to stun. Do technique of constant barrage of combos.
- lure rog away from packs and do stun burst combos + nekro/samael/singe aa for combo finisher.
- use vengeful when low mana or waiting to combo burst for KO.

Pet set up:

Arcane: Nekro > samael > singe ~ toor > maridos
Legendary: Blinky > dovabear > stanlee

If you want me to make a tank clash guide please let me know down below. Otherwise thanks for reading.

(me still learn how to play smurf and rog atm)

You can reach me online just pm machismoman or curseofmagi

hpmyname
09-09-2015, 04:42 AM
i suggest. first combo...charge normal attack + followed by SKY+CS(no charge) then repeat charge normal attack. while charging normal attack step away until charges is full then repeat combo sky+cs. therefore they cannot avoid your CS attack unlike the first combo you said. just saying..

Xdumbx
09-09-2015, 06:58 AM
"Devourer maul of potency > Storm sword of potency > Galen maul of potency > Dark watch sword of potency > Goblin glaive of potency"
Dev isent the best :P, Dark Watch is
Dark watch>Storm sword> Goblin>Galens maul>dev

epicrrr
09-09-2015, 07:09 AM
"Devourer maul of potency > Storm sword of potency > Galen maul of potency > Dark watch sword of potency > Goblin glaive of potency"

personal pref.

maul or SS proc better on 1v1 warrior.

On topic, hey machismoman haha

Arrowz
09-09-2015, 10:05 AM

Galen > all other

Xdumbx
09-09-2015, 01:55 PM
personal pref.

maul or SS proc better on 1v1 warrior.

On topic, hey machismoman haha

Dev not good for 1v1 war though, its proc great but to slow. When I had a warrior, I used SS for fighting warriors. Basically even warriors with para dev I could beat. But it all depends on your tactics for the weapon I guess.

Dart
09-10-2015, 05:55 AM
Dev not good for 1v1 war though, its proc great but to slow. When I had a warrior, I used SS for fighting warriors. Basically even warriors with para dev I could beat. But it all depends on your tactics for the weapon I guess.

Devourer maul has 10 more damage than a storm sword and if u use that to your advantage using technique of hit and run you can out damage your opponent

Xdumbx
09-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Devourer maul has 10 more damage than a storm sword and if u use that to your advantage using technique of hit and run you can out damage your opponent

Ill have to try that out later :p

Arrowz
09-10-2015, 09:24 PM

Or u could use galen and stomp people

Xdumbx
09-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Or u could use galen and stomp people
I havent tryed galen yet, is it nice?

Arrowz
09-11-2015, 02:27 PM
I havent tryed galen yet, is it nice?

If u use it right its absurd

Farminer's
09-11-2015, 07:51 PM
I am pro dev maul user the proc and damage is fun and it is also just a fun damage weapon. Charge sky CS always stand still move around u lose hits on opponent. Etc u never beat me :s

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
09-12-2015, 12:31 PM
I am pro dev maul user the proc and damage is fun and it is also just a fun damage weapon. Charge sky CS always stand still move around u lose hits on opponent. Etc u never beat me :s

Always stand still? Wow lvl 15 warriors must be hella easy to beat if u stand still and beat them

Dart
09-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Always stand still? Wow lvl 15 warriors must be hella easy to beat if u stand still and beat them

Lol take no notice of that comment arrows I don't think that farminer know how to play vs

Arrowz
09-13-2015, 01:20 AM
Lol take no notice of that comment arrows I don't think that farminer know how to play vs

Lol thats what im sayin

mesalin
11-17-2015, 02:07 PM
I would like to read tank guide about clash:)

<Forgiveness>

Xdumbx
11-19-2015, 02:29 PM

hahahaha true.

Arrowz
11-19-2015, 03:23 PM

Standing still is how u lose lmao

Dart
11-20-2015, 03:09 AM
Who charges chest split LOL if u delay then ur bound to miss if your opponent is dancing rings around you. Keep the combos short and in bursts

killhost
11-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Says the lvl 18 that loses vs. to 17s.
Why does this attention seeker who lost 8-0 1v1 vs a lvl 18 rogue still talk? I spoke to my guildie did u have any problem with that mr barker ?

Arrowz
11-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Why does this attention seeker who lost 8-0 1v1 vs a lvl 18 rogue still talk? I spoke to my guildie did u have any problem with that mr barker ?

Lol 8-0? Nice lies. Lets see a screenshot of this. O wait u dont have one.

And here is u losing 1v1 to a lower lvl : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3TR0Puvo48

Yet u have the audacity to insult someone elses 1v1 guide. LMAO

killhost
11-20-2015, 02:55 PM
Lol 8-0? Nice lies. Lets see a screenshot of this. O wait u dont have one.

And here is u losing 1v1 to a lower lvl : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3TR0Puvo48

Yet u have the audacity to insult someone elses 1v1 guide. LMAO
Lol braging over a vs u won with a nekro that gives u high pritection nd unlimited mana regen? Yeh that must been so hard to vs a tank lmao since u bring it up am i sure you havent achieved anything in game other then killing a tank in 1v1 by use nekro but a fun thing was u brag so much about your mighty nostek being best tank? Losing 15-2 in 1v1 against other rogue while nostek used nekro loll! Nd since u brag how u kill 19 nekro rogues (who cant play) come vs a 18 rogue? Shotted is online nd waiting for u dont be shy since ur pro killing 19 rogue 18 wont be problem right?

Arrowz
11-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Lol braging over a vs u won with a nekro that gives u high pritection nd unlimited mana regen? Yeh that must been so hard to vs a tank lmao since u bring it up am i sure you havent achieved anything in game other then killing a tank in 1v1 by use nekro but a fun thing was u brag so much about your mighty nostek being best tank? Losing 15-2 in 1v1 against other rogue while nostek used nekro loll! Nd since u brag how u kill 19 nekro rogues (who cant play) come vs a 18 rogue? Shotted is online nd waiting for u dont be shy since ur pro killing 19 rogue 18 wont be problem right?

Already did vs. With shotted and won 7-6. Funny how u always tell people to vs others but u wont vs anybody urself

And its not bragging, its simply showing that u have 0 grounds to be insulting other peoples 1v1 guide when u yourself cant even beat lower lvls in vs.

killhost
11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Already did vs. With shotted and won 7-6. Funny how u always tell people to vs others but u wont vs anybody urself

And its not bragging, its simply showing that u have 0 grounds to be insulting other peoples 1v1 guide when u yourself cant even beat lower lvls in vs.

Rlly? Show pics plz? Since u "beat" him why are you worried u can beat him again nd post it here? Nd am i insulting? Dart aka bully is master in the guild i am in if thats the way we joke to each other where did u come from? None invited you to this conversation stop seek so much attention everywhere your attention seeking did alrdy ruin lvl 17-18 bracket do not ruin this forum comunity with your bragging skills u keep talk about without any pics but i give you a chanse now come in game and vs a lvl 18 rogue should be easy for you since you might rogue beat 19 right? Nd btw celestyl beat that 19 rogue with maridos 14-3 so ye u must be so pro beating with your nekro! Come game i have some rogues wait to farm u nd u say i dont vs? Well i say it proudly im not good in 1v1 nd never brag about if i am or not like some others do even when they suck they come up with lies (yes i talk about you). Come he wait

menos
11-20-2015, 03:12 PM
owned :-)

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
11-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Rlly? Show pics plz? Since u "beat" him why are you worried u can beat him again nd post it here? Nd am i insulting? Dart aka bully is master in the guild i am in if thats the way we joke to each other where did u come from? None invited you to this conversation stop seek so much attention everywhere your attention seeking did alrdy ruin lvl 17-18 bracket do not ruin this forum comunity with your bragging skills u keep talk about without any pics but i give you a chanse now come in game and vs a lvl 18 rogue should be easy for you since you might rogue beat 19 right? Nd btw celestyl beat that 19 rogue with maridos 14-3 so ye u must be so pro beating with your nekro! Come game i have some rogues wait to farm u nd u say i dont vs? Well i say it proudly im not good in 1v1 nd never brag about if i am or not like some others do even when they suck they come up with lies (yes i talk about you). Come he wait

Ill post the pics as soon as i get home :) unlike u i dont make FAKE claims

And considering i posted in this thread over 2 months ago, i believe i was a part of the conversation before u.

Dart
11-20-2015, 03:31 PM
its getting hot in herre (so hot)

mesalin
11-20-2015, 03:34 PM
its getting hot in herre (so hot)
When you'll share clash guide haha

<Forgiveness>

Dart
11-20-2015, 03:40 PM
When you'll share clash guide haha

<Forgiveness>

clash guide for what character bro?

mesalin
11-20-2015, 03:41 PM
clash guide for what character bro?
War bro xD

<Forgiveness>

Dart
11-20-2015, 03:51 PM
War bro xD

<Forgiveness>

ok i'll rustle one up tomorrow

EQT
11-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Lol arrowz that's not much of an accomplishment shotted couldn't beat me without para at all. But when he had para we were about even then when he used nekro and para I could hardly kill him, he was farming me.

FYI I'm celestyl

mesalin
11-20-2015, 06:22 PM
ok i'll rustle one up tomorrow
OK thanks :)

<Forgiveness>

Roninmoro
11-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Cleaned up this thread. Please be decent to each other.

Nostek
11-20-2015, 10:16 PM
U guys won 15-2 but lost the 5v5 war that came after it, dang must be so proud. :D
It's nice to know that ur guild doesn't fight 1v1's because they are using "clash builds" but lose when it comes to clash while just about everyone in our guild vs'd those matches regardless of what builds they had. PS if ur trying to say im a bad tank, what does that make the tanks in your guild when they lose to me in vs lol

EQT
11-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Arrows says nostek cant be beaten in vs :/

killhost
11-21-2015, 04:16 AM
U guys won 15-2 but lost the 5v5 war that came after it, dang must be so proud. :D
It's nice to know that ur guild doesn't fight 1v1's because they are using "clash builds" but lose when it comes to clash while just about everyone in our guild vs'd those matches regardless of what builds they had. PS if ur trying to say im a bad tank, what does that make the tanks in your guild when they lose to me in vs lol
Well tank's in my guild doesnt show off brag about being best at lvl 17 so if your the best as your guildies says why lose so big? Nd u said clash right? You are aware that xxxhitz.shotted had no para gem at all nd weaker gear? Your team build has maxed gear nd that clash went 10-6 not much to be proud of when we had 1 nekro user nd u guys used 2 toor 2 nekro so once again what the heck r u proud of? Lmao hilarios even without para gem my rogues slapped all your rogues in 1v1 yet they brag about having best players i say LOL! To that

Serillex
11-21-2015, 05:11 AM
Ty for this helpful I guide :)
I learned a lot!
Please teach us guide for warr during clash
Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Arrows says nostek cant be beaten in vs :/

Pls show where i said this. Lets see it

And why dont u show were u lost to mstj :)

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Well tank's in my guild doesnt show off brag about being best at lvl 17 so if your the best as your guildies says why lose so big? Nd u said clash right? You are aware that xxxhitz.shotted had no para gem at all nd weaker gear? Your team build has maxed gear nd that clash went 10-6 not much to be proud of when we had 1 nekro user nd u guys used 2 toor 2 nekro so once again what the heck r u proud of? Lmao hilarios even without para gem my rogues slapped all your rogues in 1v1 yet they brag about having best players i say LOL! To that

Yah 10-6 against not even our best line up. And what about the next guild war? The 17-7? And what about the next one after that ur guild lost hmm? 5v5s its 3-0. Want me to get ss of all of them? I'd be more than glad too. And considering ur rogues are 18 and u brag that they can beat a 17? Lmao i whoop all 16 rogues. "not much of an accomplishment" and i already showed where i beat shotted. Not to mention all u know how to do is say to vs others because u cant do **** urself so u do all u can to be arrogant and create a false ego to cover up ur nonexistent skill.

EQT
11-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Pls show where i said this. Lets see it

And why dont u show were u lost to mstj :)

lost to mstj? maybe once or twice but nothing compared to the amount of kills i got on him

note: i was still learning to fight tanks too after i know the technique i dont believe he killed me

yubaraj
11-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Glad to hear that some of arrogant people got farmed. Nice job whoever farmed them. Keep it up

killhost
11-21-2015, 12:33 PM
Yah 10-6 against not even our best line up. And what about the next guild war? The 17-7? And what about the next one after that ur guild lost hmm? 5v5s its 3-0. Want me to get ss of all of them? I'd be more than glad too. And considering ur rogues are 18 and u brag that they can beat a 17? Lmao i whoop all 16 rogues. "not much of an accomplishment" and i already showed where i beat shotted. Not to mention all u know how to do is say to vs others because u cant do **** urself so u do all u can to be arrogant and create a false ego to cover up ur nonexistent skill.
Uh do u look in morror nd talk about your self now? :D hahah your a joke i dont think anyone take you serious even lmao ive told on like 3 diffrent language that im not good in 1v1 what more language do i need to say hahah caveman language or u speak jungle? I dont jave ego ive never posted up a vid ibe never said in any thread or ingame sentece that im best so how am i arrogant? Like i said your one of the kinds that people joke of none respects or would remember if you even quit as i can see you havent gotten enough attention or love in life so u try your chanse in a game haha another fool still active in forum 24/7 still shotted waits for vs you hahhah

butterspar
11-21-2015, 01:35 PM
lost to mstj? maybe once or twice but nothing compared to the amount of kills i got on him

note: i was still learning to fight tanks too after i know the technique i dont believe he killed me

2-1 sweetheart, Only won once cause you stunned my heal. We can continue if you want? Now that you've "learned"

EQT
11-21-2015, 03:05 PM
2-1 sweetheart, Only won once cause you stunned my heal. We can continue if you want? Now that you've "learned"

why you always lying it is like 6-2 to me rofl

mesalin
11-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Keep it drama free :)
Still waiting for tank clash guide thanks

<Forgiveness>

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Uh do u look in morror nd talk about your self now? :D hahah your a joke i dont think anyone take you serious even lmao ive told on like 3 diffrent language that im not good in 1v1 what more language do i need to say hahah caveman language or u speak jungle? I dont jave ego ive never posted up a vid ibe never said in any thread or ingame sentece that im best so how am i arrogant? Like i said your one of the kinds that people joke of none respects or would remember if you even quit as i can see you havent gotten enough attention or love in life so u try your chanse in a game haha another fool still active in forum 24/7 still shotted waits for vs you hahhah

Cry more pls paper

Lose 3v4 with block and lose 4v4

killhost
11-21-2015, 04:27 PM
Cry more pls paper

looool the last pic ive never seen such a hilarious honourless Guild like tactical says 4v4? isnt that 4 tank?? where is your honour posting up pics that is funny lmao make me laugh is that why u kids swap your rogue when we farmed it on and on and on so u swap to 4 tanks and said "we have no rogues online" fun part was 2 rogues was online but u kdr lover so scared so swap 4 tank stacks lol!
Lose 3v4 with block and lose 4v4[/QUOTE]

XxpuretankxX
11-21-2015, 05:10 PM
.-. no comment

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 06:49 PM
looool the last pic ive never seen such a hilarious honourless Guild like tactical says 4v4? isnt that 4 tank?? where is your honour posting up pics that is funny lmao make me laugh is that why u kids swap your rogue when we farmed it on and on and on so u swap to 4 tanks and said "we have no rogues online" fun part was 2 rogues was online but u kdr lover so scared so swap 4 tank stacks lol!
Lose 3v4 with block and lose 4v4[/QUOTE]

Lose 3v4 with block and lose 4v4.

XxpuretankxX
11-21-2015, 07:13 PM
ok soooo..... butter is one of the best tanks i know, either way if you was "learning" or not he would farm you.
For you im sure getting farmed is a very common thing

Floddish
11-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Cry more pls paper

Like u can see its 4v4 LMAO, btw nice to see how u get proud stacking 4 tanks roflmao when we had no nekro and ur 4 tanks 2-3 nekros.

Floddish
11-21-2015, 08:15 PM
ok soooo..... butter is one of the best tanks i know, either way if you was "learning" or not he would farm you.
For you im sure getting farmed is a very common thing

And im pretty sure u r one of the desperated nabs who got farmed by celestyl. Cry quietly kid

XxpuretankxX
11-21-2015, 08:22 PM
HA! "kid" first of all im sure im more mature than you, second of all i don't get farmed by him after all i dont even pvp at 17. cry more .-.

Floddish
11-21-2015, 08:28 PM
HA! "kid" first of all im sure im more mature than you, second of all i don't get farmed by him after all i dont even pvp at 17. cry more .-.

Thats the point u dont pvp at 17 KID. So how are sure that he get farmed or not? Logic pls. If u dont know **** about this bracket get lost KID.

XxpuretankxX
11-21-2015, 08:36 PM
lol calling me a kid doesn't hurt me and i know plenty about that bracket i just dont feel like going back, i have to many twinks already to make another just to waste my time farming noobs with no skill. Plus butter is one of my closet friends i know how good he is and he isn't that easy to beat.

mesalin
11-21-2015, 08:46 PM
Still wait for guide:)
Keep it clean guys thanks

<Forgiveness>

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 09:00 PM
lol calling me a kid doesn't hurt me and i know plenty about that bracket i just dont feel like going back, i have to many twinks already to make another just to waste my time farming noobs with no skill. Plus butter is one of my closet friends i know how good he is and he isn't that easy to beat.

They're just upset because they haven't beaten us in a guild war, so they take our their frustrations by calling people "kids" whilst acting like kids themselves. Simple as that

Arrowz
11-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Like u can see its 4v4 LMAO, btw nice to see how u get proud stacking 4 tanks roflmao when we had no nekro and ur 4 tanks 2-3 nekros.

Like u can see in the first picture there is clearly a block. Incompetence or lying, pick one.

XxpuretankxX
11-21-2015, 09:29 PM
lol i agree, i met people like them before, they lose a clash then call someone a kid or no lives, or make up some random excuse for their own lose.
idc if someone calls me a kid lol, all i know is they would be the kid crying after i farm them :3