PDA

View Full Version : My 56 bird build. Effective?

Freakingud
09-04-2015, 08:12 AM
So I realised that my build wasnt good enough and I wanted to respec for ages but now I have the plat to do so. Before I respec I want your opinion on the build but if you have a better build, please post it below. I would appreciate it a lot.
So without further ado here we go:
*2 restore( birds regen sucks with the obedience set)
*4 wall( i use 3 wall(8m range) atm and i noticed that at lvl 4 , wall has 10m and it would make things easier for me)
*6 root(Self explanatory)
*4 break( 4 break has an alright armour debuff)
*1 shatter-(for combo and i don't need its armour debuff as break already has that.)
*5 avain( to free myself and I can combine it with repulse for ultimate knockback.)
*6 repulse( knockback and my main damage dealer)
*6 blast(Self explanatory)
*6 focus( self explanatory)
*6 evade( birds are squishy af)
*6 blind(to make bears and mages miss)
And I have 2 points left over. Please dont troll because I need help. Correct me where I am wrong.

Thank you.

Waug
09-04-2015, 08:36 AM
y repulse would be ur main damage dealer on the presence of blast
1 restor is fine, it comes with hp regen rate
skill build depends on ur play style too, so u have to find ur weakness and strong points at the end of the day and to act accordingly, theres not much holes in this build, go ahead.

I also wanna say that u have to care less about these small points like which face gonna give 1 crit, and all of this , proper ranging and timing the skills going to be main factors in arena deciding u gonna win or not, other than that what u say fast finger.

Befs
09-04-2015, 10:54 AM
So I realised that my build wasnt good enough and I wanted to respec for ages but now I have the plat to do so. Before I respec I want your opinion on the build but if you have a better build, please post it below. I would appreciate it a lot.
So without further ado here we go:
*2 restore( birds regen sucks with the obedience set)
*4 wall( i use 3 wall(8m range) atm and i noticed that at lvl 4 , wall has 10m and it would make things easier for me)
*6 root(Self explanatory)
*4 break( 4 break has an alright armour debuff)
*1 shatter-(for combo and i don't need its armour debuff as break already has that.)
*5 avain( to free myself and I can combine it with repulse for ultimate knockback.)
*6 repulse( knockback and my main damage dealer)
*6 blast(Self explanatory)
*6 focus( self explanatory)
*6 evade( birds are squishy af)
*6 blind(to make bears and mages miss)
And I have 2 points left over. Please dont troll because I need help. Correct me where I am wrong.

Thank you.

low repulse max break, high shatter, 4 wall

Groaning
09-04-2015, 04:38 PM
5 root 5 evade 1 heal 5 rep that should give U 6 shatter

frat
09-04-2015, 07:06 PM
6 focus
6 evade
6 root
6 wall
6 break
6 repulse
6 blind
6 blast
5 avian
1 shatter
1 restore

As a bird, you want to deal as much damage as possible while surviving at the same time. That's why everything from 10-12m is maxed. Shatter is only at one because you always want to stay at 10-13m at 56 when using obed. This will help you survive other classes 3-8m skills. If you can master kiting and nuking at the same time you will already be one of the best 56 birds.

Also remember to avian scream out of stuns especially against bears so they can't cripple you because avian cannot free you from cripple.

Burningdex
09-04-2015, 11:32 PM
5repulse, has the same knockback, not sure why you would use it for damage when you could use blast

MAX ROOT they negate dodge and stop someone from moving, it is mandatory for these to be maxed imo

anahadaz
09-05-2015, 04:26 AM
No rule says you have to have 1, 6 or no shatter. Look at all your skills and look at the differences in stats if you increase them, and ask yourself is it really worth the skill points.
You can easily sacrifice enough points to allow for 6 wall root which is essential IMO, while retaining your nuke power

Iheybeautiful
09-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Explain 2 restore instead of 1.
Explain 4 wall instead of 6.
Explain 4 break instead of 6.

anahadaz
09-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Also just to add, why are you asking us if it's effective? You're the one using it so surely you see what happens when you play

Iheybeautiful
09-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Also just to add, why are you asking us if it's effective? You're the one using it so surely you see what happens when you play
True.
Oh btw freaking are you that lazy to go check builds and guides? Seriously? Stop asking all the time about fast fingers, range, build, they're all here in forums. Except for what to do when you shave your armhair.

Can you please just quit 56 is toxic enough.

Waug
09-05-2015, 09:56 AM
True.
Oh btw freaking are you that lazy to go check builds and guides? Seriously? Stop asking all the time about fast fingers, range, build, they're all here in forums. Except for what to do when you shave your armhair.

Nope it's all not here, specially where I suggested so many unique tactics, its different matter proly he could not get much xD and y would u ask someone to leave a level
but I agree on the matter that he should focus way much on improving play, range timing etc than asking small types of things.

one thing I wanna mention that @main post that repulse sould not be ignored its another high dmg dealer, but I just wondered y freaking called repulse the highest dmg dealer whereas blast is thr.

iRandom
09-05-2015, 05:37 PM
I don't know. Is it?
#IgnoringAllPosts

Freakingud
09-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Sigh. Another troll post. Can you just get over the shaved arm? Please?
P.s: Im not going to quit so your post is pointless.
If you hate me asking these questions, dont post on my thread imo, not like we need ur useless posts anyway.

Freakingud
09-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Ooops sorry, a* main damage dealer. I find that repulse is often my finishing move as well as blast.
Im using frats build but maybe I can sacrifice a few points? Like anahadaz said?

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Nope it's all not here, specially where I suggested so many unique tactics, its different matter proly he could not get much xD and y would u ask someone to leave a level
but I agree on the matter that he should focus way much on improving play, range timing etc than asking small types of things.

one thing I wanna mention that @main post that repulse sould not be ignored its another high dmg dealer, but I just wondered y freaking called repulse the highest dmg dealer whereas blast is thr.
Then you obviously did not see how he plays with his 66 bear.

Waug
09-06-2015, 08:14 AM

what to do it how somebody play with what I said?

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Read your post again.

You said why would I ask someone to leave a level, pretty sure my post was relevant.

Ssneakykills
09-06-2015, 09:07 AM
You need a good build and super fast fingers

I recommend finger gym training

Waug
09-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Read your post again.

You said why would I ask someone to leave a level, pretty sure my post was relevant.

Its still not justified at all, by far, he has a l66 bear and then u asking him to leave l56 alt and trying to justify it, explain how Pls? Ru trying to say ppls cant pvp at diff level?

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Its still not justified at all, by far, he has a l66 bear and then u asking him to leave l56 alt and trying to justify it, explain how Pls? Ru trying to say ppls cant pvp at diff level?
I'm asking him to leave 56 because he still has the same behaviour as when he was 66.

Waug
09-06-2015, 11:37 AM
I'm asking him to leave 56 because he still has the same behaviour as when he was 66.

read ur all post that does not makes sense, everything is still valid what I said , u have no right to ask him to leave a level without any adequate reason and top of that if u think pvp-ers should leave cuz of behavior 90% pvpers should leave I guess

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 03:21 PM
read ur all post that does not makes sense, everything is still valid what I said , u have no right to ask him to leave a level without any adequate reason and top of that if u think pvp-ers should leave cuz of behavior 90% pvpers should leave I guess
I just told him it would be better if he left imo, not pointing a gun at his face and forcing him to do so.

End
09-06-2015, 04:40 PM

I swear you had something in your sig about grammar and shiz

and chill man

Waug
09-06-2015, 09:24 PM
I just told him it would be better if he left imo, not pointing a gun at his face and forcing him to do so.
Lol, nobody can do here I guess, so y would even u mention it here, its about the the validity of my reply regarding ur comment and u consistently stating some odd logic that y u are right.

I swear you had something in your sig about grammar and shiz

and chill man

why u need to even swear, If u talking about the signature where I said to correct my English, it's still valid, I'll be happy if somebody do that.
But as far as about chilling, I'm totally relaxed, y peoples thing I got angry or something like that I don't know, heck I'd get angry so easily? rofl

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol, nobody can do here I guess, so y would even u mention it here, its about the the validity of my reply regarding ur comment and u consistently stating some odd logic that y u are right.

why u need to even swear, If u talking about the signature where I said to correct my English, it's still valid, I'll be happy if somebody do that.
But as far as about chilling, I'm totally relaxed, y peoples thing I got angry or something like that I don't know, heck I'd get angry so easily? rofl
My point is valid for multiple reasons.

Maybe a meteor would fall on his face and crush him.
Maybe PL would crash for him forever.
Maybe he would just quit for irl reasons or because he got bored.

Nice try tho.

Waug
09-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Read your post again.

My point is valid for multiple reasons.

Maybe a meteor would fall on his face and crush him.
Maybe PL would crash for him forever.
Maybe he would just quit for irl reasons or because he got bored.

Nice try tho.

UR confused from top to bottom, lol

First off u asked him to leave then u stated y he should leave and now u stating the reason why in future he may not be able to play or may not play the game. This things are different and nothing to do with each other.

what are u trying to prove?

Iheybeautiful
09-06-2015, 11:12 PM
UR confused from top to bottom, lol

First off u asked him to leave then u stated y he should leave and now u stating the reason why in future he may not be able to play or may not play the game. This things are different and nothing to do with each other.

what are u trying to prove?
You should check your posts.
You asked me questions so you made me change the topic lmao.

Waug
09-06-2015, 11:37 PM
You should check your posts.
You asked me questions so you made me change the topic lmao.

I kept checking the post of urs and mine, I was always on topic and everything I stated here is still valid as it was always, and u could not show anything invalid in it, could u? and if so please show it, just like what I did it to u.

Iheybeautiful
09-07-2015, 08:52 AM

Notice how you said " y would u ask someone to leave a level "

All of that ^

Notice how u said " ru trying to say ppls can't pvp at diff level ?"

" My odd logic "

Always on topic huh.

Waug
09-07-2015, 10:53 AM
so whats invalid or odd here? just quoting does not prove anything.

lol you dont even have any idea what ur trying to prove. answer my simple question, what ru trying to prove?

Ignitedmage
09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Meh don't wanna be third person but i see that waug didn't changed topic. he did changed 20% of it but no all and where it comes for Iheybeautiful....Meh

Also *PM roninmoro "some peeps have start flame war here, HALP!"*

Waug
09-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Meh don't wanna be third person but i see that waug didn't changed topic. he did changed 20% of it but no all and where it comes for Iheybeautiful....Meh

Also *PM roninmoro "some peeps have start flame war here, HALP!"*

For me it was not flame war atall, but more like civil way debate BUT it would be fun only if he had some backup logic to support his claims, unfortunately he did not had and just some absurd , odd clueless points, he just looked confused all over

Ignitedmage
09-07-2015, 11:28 AM
For me it was not flame war atall, but more like civil way debate BUT it would be fun only if he had some backup logic to support his claims, unfortunately he did not had and just some absurd , odd clueless points, he just looked confused all over

We can get crunched into you both word to word fights too... COS you both nukey

iRandom
09-07-2015, 02:44 PM
I think they're selling popcorn just down the street.

Ssneakykills
09-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I think they're selling popcorn just down the street.

This show isn't worth the cost of the popcorn

iRandom
09-07-2015, 03:57 PM
This show isn't worth the cost of the popcorn

But it's a "Buy 1 Get 190930 Free" Deal!

I'm stocking up for a different war.

Groaning
09-07-2015, 06:45 PM
But it's a "Buy 1 Get 190930 Free" Deal!

I'm stocking up for a different war.

weird.... why would someone name a guild after you?

Waug
09-07-2015, 09:46 PM
well Im happy to make any popcorn show whenever ppls try to corner/gang bang anyone specially weaker for any proper reason cuz I neither like it in forum not in game in my presense, I'll love either to fight against multiple, thnx
and top of that logical debate/discussion in civil way, oh I like that too :)

Iheybeautiful
09-07-2015, 11:22 PM
so whats invalid or odd here? just quoting does not prove anything.

lol you dont even have any idea what ur trying to prove. answer my simple question, what ru trying to prove?
I'm trying to prove that I have my reasons why I asked him to leave.
Happy? Now let this thread die.

Freakingud
09-08-2015, 01:38 PM
If iheyugly ever wants to post on my threads again, please ignore him, he does nothing but to try and troll me. I have muted the jerk.

Groaning
09-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Freak I made a l56 bird :D is your bird still cakenuked?
#potatocake

Iheybeautiful
09-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Lel u mad freak

End
09-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Hey freakinbad

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 08:09 AM
Get close repulsive break blast and spam other skills

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Iheybeautiful
09-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Get close repulsive break blast and spam other skills

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Where did you get that pro combo wow

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 12:03 PM
I see mason performed it before however it only works on bird vs bird the repulsive shot acts as a stun

Waug
09-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Where did you get that pro combo wow
he got that pro combo from a perspective of unbuffed int mage without ms.

Waug
09-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I see mason performed it before however it only works on bird vs bird the repulsive shot acts as a stun

do u even hv the idea that the simple spamning would make better combo than that.

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Nope skills have different range therefore simple spamming will make alot of skills don't hit what I suggest here is repulsive break blast blind and get close root and dps out (actually why am I caring... I alr gave everything out and quit pl)

Waug
09-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Nope skills have different range therefore simple spamming will make alot of skills don't hit what I suggest here is repulsive break blast blind and get close root and dps out (actually why am I caring... I alr gave everything out and quit pl)

I said simple spam would make better combo for reasons.

repulse brk blast in this sequence blast wont hit even brk may not hit considering repulse was not dodged top of that at the time u get closer to another bird to deliver combo ur alrdy dead by the ofc the opponant should know how to fight, rather simple spamming with anything u imagine without buffs, ull do better.

Ignitedmage
09-13-2015, 05:34 AM
I said simple spam would make better combo for reasons.

repulse brk blast in this sequence blast wont hit even brk may not hit considering repulse was not dodged top of that at the time u get closer to another bird to deliver combo ur alrdy dead by the ofc the opponant should know how to fight, rather simple spamming with anything u imagine without buffs, ull do better.

The spell correct police is arresting you for using such bad spellings.
Have fun in jail for 2 years

Groaning
09-13-2015, 04:39 PM
The spell check police is arresting you for using such bad spelling.
Have fun in jail for two years.

Fixed your bad spelling. Have fun paying me a two million gold fee in game.