PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Friday | New Arcane Pet: Stampy

Remiem
09-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Disclaimer: Pet stats and appearance are pre-release and subject to change.

He may not be as big as his cousin, Thumper, but Stampy still packs a punch. Stampy will be a new craftable Arcane pet that will be available in the upcoming The King Awakens event. Here's a look at Stampy's stats:

Happiness Bonus: +15% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +10% Crit, +3.5% Damage Reduction, +230 Health

Passive Attacks:
Lvl 1: Tail Whip - Stampy slaps his tail across an enemy with a 5% chance to reduce armor by 3% for 3 seconds.
Lvl 10: Head Whip - Stampy whips his head forward at an enemy with a chance to reduce Crit by 3%, and reduce armor by 5% for 4 seconds
Lvl 20: Spiked Tail - Stampy slams his spiked tail at 3 enemies with a chance to reduce Crit 3% and armor by 10% for 4 seconds.
Lvl 30: Head Thump - Stampy thumps 3 enemies with his head and has a chance to reduce Crit 5% and armor by 15% for 5 seconds.
Lvl 40: Tud Thumpin' - Stampy thumps 3 enemies with a chance to reduce Crit 8% and armor by 15% for 5 seconds.

Arcane Ability: Tantrum - Stampy throws a tantrum that has a 75% chance per pool effect to remove it from the area around Stampy. Grants nearby allies 5% Crit and 120 Armor for 8 seconds.

Motherless_Child
09-04-2015, 04:30 PM
1st......................

Jexetta
09-04-2015, 04:32 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Playlist
09-04-2015, 04:38 PM
3rd...........

FumonVzla
09-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Niceeeeeeeeeeee

Ticklish
09-04-2015, 04:49 PM
The AA could use a video demonstration, but anything that would offer a change from this game chock-full of Nekro is welcome :) I'm confused, really. Remove WHAT from the area around Stampy? Remove mob? Or push it? Lol.

codered
09-04-2015, 04:50 PM
5th ,,,....

twoxc
09-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I don't get the first part of the arcane ability-Stampy throws a tantrum that has a 75% chance per pool effect to remove it from the area around stampy. Exactly 75% to remove what from the area?

how long of an event will the KING AWAKENING be? also will stampy be only Craftable during the event?

Serancha
09-04-2015, 04:55 PM
I don't get the first part of the arcane ability-Stampy throws a tantrum that has a 75% chance per pool effect to remove it from the area around stampy. Exactly 75% to remove what from the area?

To remove IT. Maybe there is a new class of mobs the King sends to use mad IT skillz against us.

twoxc
09-04-2015, 04:56 PM
To remove IT. Maybe there is a new class of mobs the King sends to use mad IT skillz against us.

maybe remove IT-SELF from the map LOL

Americabud
09-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Remove "it" ?? All pools that dot you and your party? Like to or and sns

Serancha
09-04-2015, 04:57 PM
maybe remove ITSELF from the map LOL

Or..... maybe it is a pvp-specific anti-SnS pet and removes their pools from the ground! *giggle*

Lastmind
09-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Or..... maybe it is a pvp-specific anti-SnS pet and removes their pools from the ground! *giggle*

Tbh, I think u r actually right. Probably also works against poison pools in arena and so on.

Chr0nic
09-04-2015, 05:10 PM
When coming king awakens event?? This pet craf only for this event??

Kingofninjas
09-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Looks good. Does toor earthquake come under pool effect?

Excuses
09-04-2015, 05:12 PM

Sound like this to me too.
Hm..

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 05:13 PM
I gotta say,he's got a nice bonus.
About arcane ablity...hmm i dont know what to say...i don't understand much of it o.0

BTW Stampy looked like Littlebear in the test server XD

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
I guess this event is something big...i mean very BIG...
Whenever double XP occurs,something big is coming...

Candylicks
09-04-2015, 05:16 PM
75% chance per pool effect to remove it.

So... Sns pools gone.

Poison pools in maps... Gone.

Looks like we will finally see the end of poor ol' sns.

Really great!!!

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 05:17 PM
75% chance per pool effect to remove it.

So... Sns pools gone.

Poison pools in maps... Gone.

Looks like we will finally see the end of poor ol' sns.

Really great!!!
It had to come at some point,lol

Candylicks
09-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Is it me or does Stampy resemble a potato?

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Is it me or does Stampy resemble a potato?
Omg...omg omg omg
I posted this meme on line a few hrs ago >_>

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/04/693f48bee8f28a2c56c533ac8bd576b3.jpg

I CAN PREDICTZ THE FUTURE!!
Unfortunateley,all i can see is bad grades at math ._.

Willowbec
09-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Can't wait to see this AA in action!

Candylicks
09-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Lolololol......

I'm sure they will tweak the artwork on it.

Who cares though, if it erases sns I don't care if it looks like a paper sack.

Vediovis
09-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Yayy!! Down with those SnS poison pools! :banana:

extrapayah
09-04-2015, 05:49 PM
make it at least give 40 primary stat pls, hehehe, and damage reduction debuff passive could make it interesting pet combination, thanks...

maridos gives a total of 75 attributes, it gives the same feeling of 15 levels higher with allocating to different attributes

visuals look great! i like unique design! please dont make it has the same trick/play animation with bear/demon dog/panther type pls

Niixed
09-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Clearly the aa is targeting sns pools to help balance the game, but I'd hope it's 'removal' scope would be appropriate for an arcane pet and perhaps include other, similar debuffs?

Extreme2014
09-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Not being rude thought but all they latest pets just looks bad

Haligali
09-04-2015, 06:01 PM
I want a trulle pet

This lookin good too

ilhanna
09-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Craftable? This looks more interesting than mythic gear crafting.

Zeus
09-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Pets chase players, not pools. How will Stompy be close enough in range to remove the pools? Just curious!

P.S: Add a Nekro counter pet too, please! Or have this pet remove Nekro shield. Thank you!

Michael Woolley
09-04-2015, 06:58 PM
My guess is this king awakens event is part of Halloween event.

Zeus
09-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Lolololol......

I'm sure they will tweak the artwork on it.

Who cares though, if it erases sns I don't care if it looks like a paper sack.

It says pet stats and artwork is subject to change, so I don't doubt it!

Kakashis
09-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Wow, it sounds like an all out debuffing pet! Would be very interesting if it creates a pool the size of Maridos/singe area and removes all pools! In essence, there's no need for it to chase pools if the area is wide enough! The days of sns/toor/nilbog/breeze/shade are over!

Spell
09-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Wow, it sounds like an all out debuffing pet! Would be very interesting if it creates a pool the size of Maridos/singe area and removes all pools! In essence, there's no need for it to chase pools if the area is wide enough! The days of sns/toor/nilbog/breeze/shade are over!

Now we just need a Phoenix pet that BURNS away nekro shields !

*waits patiently for smexy phoenix pet*

Wazakesy
09-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Change that AA, looks so useless. And the stats...add some 10 Dex+INT+STR lol

crawboss
09-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Rosybuds
09-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Disclaimer: Pet stats and appearance are pre-release and subject to change.

He may not be as big as his cousin, Thumper, but Stampy still packs a punch. Stampy will be a new craftable Arcane pet that will be available in the upcoming The King Awakens event. Here's a look at Stampy's stats:

Happiness Bonus: +15% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +10% Crit, +3.5% Damage Reduction, +230 Health

Passive Attacks:
Lvl 1: Tail Whip - Stampy slaps his tail across an enemy with a 5% chance to reduce armor by 3% for 3 seconds.
Lvl 10: Head Whip - Stampy whips his head forward at an enemy with a chance to reduce Crit by 3%, and reduce armor by 5% for 4 seconds
Lvl 20: Spiked Tail - Stampy slams his spiked tail at 3 enemies with a chance to reduce Crit 3% and armor by 10% for 4 seconds.
Lvl 30: Head Thump - Stampy thumps 3 enemies with his head and has a chance to reduce Crit 5% and armor by 15% for 5 seconds.
Lvl 40: Tud Thumpin' - Stampy thumps 3 enemies with a chance to reduce Crit 8% and armor by 15% for 5 seconds.

Arcane Ability: Tantrum - Stampy throws a tantrum that has a 75% chance per pool effect to remove it from the area around Stampy. Grants nearby allies 5% Crit and 120 Armor for 8 seconds.

Since I have no luck at Crafting as much as a Paper Areoplane Any Way You could introduce Some Arcane Plat pets As This seems the only way I will be able too get one !! Please Dont Say Try ReGol Crates Im At 870 of Them regular, Large & Massive & So Far Got 1 Maridos.. Please Think Of Those Of Us Unlucky on The Drop Front & Give us a Chance too at Least Buy Something Arcane ...Thank You & I Shall Try Anyways ....

Madnex
09-04-2015, 09:17 PM
This looks like a one-purpose pet with a warrior-favored happiness bonus so at least make it excellent at what it does. 20s CD, 100% pool removal in a nekro/singe AA radius or bust.

Would be nice if it also applied a small damage debuff on the enemy mobs, around 10%. Nekro's 40% dmg reduction is useful just about everywhere and almost everyone that can afford an arcane pet has it; this new guy is gonna be left out of anything but PvP clashes as it is.

Alternatively, make it remove shields too and it'll be relevant in new ren maps in no time. Just don't push out a half-useless pet because the whole nerfbuff procedure is starting to get tiresome.

Visiting
09-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Omg...omg omg omg
I posted this meme on line a few hrs ago >_>

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/04/693f48bee8f28a2c56c533ac8bd576b3.jpg

I CAN PREDICTZ THE FUTURE!!
Unfortunateley,all i can see is bad grades at math ._.

I would return to AL for this. 10/10

Gladius
09-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Looks like everyone finally got that thumper looking pet they wished for ( excluding the fact o need to craft it and stuff)

Plus Stampy's weird smile reminds me of Michaelangelo from that really old version of TNMT

Gladius
09-04-2015, 10:28 PM
My guess is this king awakens event is part of Halloween event.

No, Halloween n event has its own theme with the necropolis and what not, plus its more likely tp be an orc riding a skeletal pig

hina
09-04-2015, 10:30 PM
OK now I want stampy
Bring him fast

Darkbornes
09-05-2015, 12:17 AM
Please Don't Make We Hard Too Craft, So All Player Can Get Their Own Arcane Pet Remiem;)

foreveryoung
09-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Wow very nice new craftble arc pet again ....good job sts :)

Surajit Babai Yo
09-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Happiness Bonus: +12% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +12 DEX, INT, STR, Damage Reduced by 4%, +250 Health - Stat of singe, which I think is better for a war. Not exactly sure about the AA

acewasabi
09-05-2015, 01:17 AM
It's cool to be getting a new arcane pet 'n all, but the AA means this pet is only really useful in PVP... legendary pets have better stats and AAs for PVE.

Still, its AA is boss for PVP. no wonder SNS owners trying to discourage interest in it haha.

Zynzyn
09-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Interesting pet and its craftable so thats awesome. But 15% damage that rogues cannot use in pvp. Could you design it so rogues in pvp get some other bonus to compensate for the lack of the 15% damage?

Dimitrian
09-05-2015, 01:42 AM
If stampy would give more crit and more armor on his AA,i'm sure it will no longer be a pvp-only pet.

warriorromio
09-05-2015, 02:28 AM
He need a bit boost to other stats..
Like 30 primary stat + 10 int+10dex+10 str
And for making him really cool pet increase damage bonous to 17% and crit to 13%
We are tired of old pets sns and nekro need something new that can replace them totelly
I dont understand aa cause i dont think it will remove pools cause there is no pet yet that can effect any other pets aa like if nekros shield is on not any other pet can stun you even not sam or singi or slag..
Or not even kelvin and clyed..
So i dont think it will effect of other pets aa..
It will remove pools may it means something else we are not getting hope to see new update on it soon cause i really wana see its stat

warriorromio
09-05-2015, 02:33 AM
I think he will not remove pools it just remove there effect to 75% like if sns heals 1k hp per tick then it will be 250 hp per tick
And same with damage pools of sns toor nilbog and
Some bosses like pakunas pool of curse and other like some arena environment
And may be red zones like big truls rock drop and other bosses pools so it will be good pet in arena and new elites

Itzzybizzy
09-05-2015, 02:41 AM
Looks like a good PvP pet when sns is their

jiazataoe
09-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Still cool.nekro for look

Acerhonor
09-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Looks nice!! :D

greekAL
09-05-2015, 06:58 AM
hmmm i would lk to see and +10 to all stats :)

william5439
09-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Toor fissure gone?

Candylicks
09-05-2015, 08:50 AM
I am sure that StS already has this all planned out... but what would be SO SWEET is the arcane crafting component, or one of them be placed solely inside of those crates that drop inside the elite Ren' Gol maps! That would be GREAT to have something that we can sell of value. Just thinking out loud here ...

hawkdee
09-05-2015, 09:08 AM
nekro + singe = stampy, happiness bonus,,

Ravintov
09-05-2015, 09:43 AM
I have one idea for you sts, that is crafting arcane pet. Because of that, i just hope it will be need token or etc (like orc tags or what ever) I think it will be control supply pet to market and price. As we know, many item now, easily for drop price. All of you still have a chance for that pet but need time for get it.
My idea:
Orc tags 130
Time of crafting 5 days

Blueexorcists
09-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Looks decent keep it up

Omisace
09-05-2015, 10:53 AM
A pet which removes enemy/map pools nice.

How about a pet which removes opponent buffs as others said AND immune to buffs for X seconds like the opposite of misty. Great all-around countering pet in PvP against mage shield, warrior buffs, rogue crit and PvE for mob heal, shield/DMG reduce, boss reflect and damage buff.

Americabud
09-05-2015, 12:12 PM
This pet makes all the sense in the world if the aa removes 75% of pools from ground on average... Shady n surge hasn't been attainable for me sense I've started this game and I surely would be able to afford it if it was available. One of the best pets in game and if you don't have it there is no way to get it, for such a strong pet that is UNFAIR. So this pet stampy is SUPER fair. In a 1v1 stampy user vs sns user stampy would theoretically remove 75% of pools on avg( sns produces many pools) meaning when the 1v1 continued through the use of both pets aa's. The sns user would still have at least 2 pools left (maybe more or less) to stand and heal in, the sns user would still have the advantage in that vs because the stampy user wasted his aa just to reduce the number of sns pools, the sns user may still have a green pool left, you don't need more than one pool really to heal one character. So in a 1v1 sns still would beat stampy. But in a clash( I dont clash), some players use there sns to heal an entire party of tanks rouges and mages all running around and moving in circles.sns comes in handy for those clashes, this is where stampy will probaly be a even match for sns (in clash) all you need is one stampy in your clash opposing a sns I doubt the whole enemy pt of 5 players would be able to stand still in 1 heal pool lol, they probably would, but my point is stampy is just making the game fair because sns is OP and it doesn't look like people will get a opportunity to earn a sns. Though I see a few comments that ask for stampy to remove a nekro shield, that doesn't really make any sense. Stampys aa is meant to counter sns aa but not make sns aa completely dissapear. Nekro is definetly not discontinued I can't really see how stampy aa also removing SHIELDS could help balance the game(it wouldnt) sts you got it right in my opinion, if you put a sns egg in auc it would sale for 90m and nekro.. Isn't it like 4m now. There's really no reason to counter a nekro shield, all you have to do is use your own nekro shield (everyone has one) but how do you counter around 8 shady n surge pools that heal all your enemies over 2x faster than any other pet on the game and damages you and all your friends who step on the pools..how to counter that? Now I guess by pulling out your stampy and reducing the number of all those pools. Once again, THANK YOU STS

Serancha
09-05-2015, 01:28 PM
It has a 75% chance to remove each pool that is close to it, not 75% of the pools - although with this high a %, that may be similar in effect.

They don't mention how close a pool has to be to the pet, but I can guarantee that it's not going to just *boom* take away 75% of the pools on your screen every time you hit the AA button. The usefulness of this pet will depend completely on the range of the AA. I have a feeling, based on the quality of recent pets released, that it won't be a very big range.

Americabud
09-05-2015, 01:31 PM
It has a 75% chance to remove each pool that is close to it, not 75% of the pools - although with this high a %, that may be similar in effect.

They don't mention how close a pool has to be to the pet, but I can guarantee that it's not going to just *boom* take away 75% of the pools on your screen every time you hit the AA button. The usefulness of this pet will depend completely on the range of the AA. I have a feeling, based on the quality of recent pets released, that it won't be a very big range.

You yourself just said it has 75% chance for each pool but not 75% of total pools... Im not insulting you. Just do the math...

Serancha
09-05-2015, 01:51 PM
You yourself just said it has 75% chance for each pool but not 75% of total pools... Im not insulting you. Just do the math...

It is only the pools that fall within the AA range of the pet that would be affected. That may only give you a chance of banishing a single pool most of the time, since generally pool effects are spread out. It won't reach all of the pools on the ground.

twoxc
09-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Bring it on lol, I don't care what it does. I gotta get one to complete my stable anyways SIGHHHH. Oh don't forget, might as well make a GOLD VERSION also lol.

Mystik
09-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Such a cute pet

Sariita
09-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Now we just need a Phoenix pet that BURNS away nekro shields !

*waits patiently for smexy phoenix pet*
I want a Ho-oh like pet. That'd be amazing.
#Pokemon

Ipoopsy
09-05-2015, 03:00 PM
This looks like a one-purpose pet with a warrior-favored happiness bonus so at least make it excellent at what it does. 20s CD, 100% pool removal in a nekro/singe AA radius or bust.

Would be nice if it also applied a small damage debuff on the enemy mobs, around 10%. Nekro's 40% dmg reduction is useful just about everywhere and almost everyone that can afford an arcane pet has it; this new guy is gonna be left out of anything but PvP clashes as it is.

Alternatively, make it remove shields too and it'll be relevant in new ren maps in no time. Just don't push out a half-useless pet because the whole nerfbuff procedure is starting to get tiresome.

Agree. Most players already like this pet now, but wait till they see it in action and they will hate it. Then they will want a buff afterward. And/Or most will go back to their favorite arcane pet as usual afterward.

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Can't wait! So excited.

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Pet looks so cool!

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:26 PM
When is it coming?

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Is this the only pet?

Fiasaria
09-05-2015, 03:40 PM
que haces aca princesa :* ?

Dimitrian
09-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Stampy in test server:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/05/f03e31c5fad79a63ec56faa58b8d468d.jpg

Stampy in sneak peek:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/05/0da74b2df7f74830be8f3c0551dd2bcd.jpg

Notice any difference?

Scarysite Pvp
09-05-2015, 03:50 PM
lmao rip sns lmaooo

Ravager
09-05-2015, 07:14 PM
If the AA really does mean "IT" to be the pools and removal of it, STS should reintroduce SNS back into the game somehow and make it obtainable. Although, I was never against allowing SNS as obtainable prior to this either.

So the King Awakening is an event? So this pet is available for a limited time like Brothers Whimm?

aabang
09-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Uhmmm maybe ..

Sariita
09-05-2015, 11:18 PM
que haces aca princesa :* ?
No se a kien le dijiste, pero como soi medio chismosa.
Waaa el tipo ta picando. 0.0

Shaker Ida
09-06-2015, 05:58 AM
Maybe removing pools from other pets maybe ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

mesalin
09-06-2015, 09:26 AM
He maybe gonna remove pools like poison pools in arena / ferrix... Maybe red zones pools like bomb in new maps ...?

Burning Beast
09-06-2015, 12:08 PM
More gap between poor nabs and rich nabs

Dimitrian
09-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Lol,there isn't any gap now...everyone can be a pro if they farm hard...im 50 teeth away from crafting my ring ^-^

zerofort
09-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Lol theres 30some sns and tons and tons of nekro lol so when the owners of these sns just quit well have another useless pet awsume thats some thinking!! Only place sns is rly a game chqnger any more is timed runs nothing will chwnge that nice try sts but back 2 the drawing board pls

extrapayah
09-06-2015, 06:54 PM

yes... it is part of human nature wanting to be exclusive

TuMadreee
09-06-2015, 07:20 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

You cuteeeeeeee

Edward Coug
09-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Lol theres 30some sns and tons and tons of nekro lol so when the owners of these sns just quit well have another useless pet awsume thats some thinking!! Only place sns is rly a game chqnger any more is timed runs nothing will chwnge that nice try sts but back 2 the drawing board pls

Unless they are planning a wide release for SnS.

hpmyname
09-06-2015, 10:33 PM
i guess it can remove BUFF from the enemy like nekro..hahaha

will0
09-06-2015, 11:16 PM
i find this pets getting lame, one time too OP next time it got counter debuff by another type of pet

debitmandiri
09-06-2015, 11:57 PM
He maybe gonna remove pools like poison pools in arena / ferrix... Maybe red zones pools like bomb in new maps ...?
Bomb that threw by orc mechanic explode too fast, even if this pet can remove it, ur finger will not make in time pressing aa

zerofort
09-07-2015, 12:13 AM
If this pet would get red of shilds as well it would be a extreamly good defense pet that most would want. Also i dont open locks alot but u rly need 2 give lock popers a reason 2 spend money cuz ik im not gona spend any 4hing seeing as theres no reason 2

zerofort
09-07-2015, 06:02 AM
Wait is this ki g just an event? Cuz i was under the inpresion we were geting more maps. I realy hope this king is bringing new sets of maps cus if it doesnt 3 maps are not enough for 1 season idc how many events u put in it

Ofacetious
09-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Omg he's adorable!

Cody Black
09-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Interesting 😎

Golem
09-07-2015, 12:55 PM
STS is awesome! update after update, event after event. Never saw any game with this much new updates all the time!! GREAT STS! You the best!!

extrapayah
09-07-2015, 10:30 PM
just realized that you wrote the aa duration there... a bit below arcane pet's usual buff duration, i hope you make the cooldown between 16-17s...

although having a 10s buff and 22s cooldown just like maridos is also good, not too long, not too short, and please make the coverage range wide enough, do not make it as short as hammerjaw's and glacian's buff range please

thank you

darlanmontelo
09-08-2015, 05:11 PM
quero este pet como eu consigo ele: calma:

Jvpiter
09-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Really nice in pvp clash... like remove breeze's aa and nilbog

csyui
09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
It could be the most ugly arcane pet.

kairu
09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
what is sns? newb here

Americabud
09-08-2015, 10:38 PM
It is only the pools that fall within the AA range of the pet that would be affected. That may only give you a chance of banishing a single pool most of the time, since generally pool effects are spread out. It won't reach all of the pools on the ground.

This has nothing to do with what you quoted from me. Never mentioned range. Just said 75% of affected pools would be removed on average, and I reached that conclusion by using my knowledge of percentages

afterllife
09-09-2015, 04:21 PM
nicee cant wait

nathan2693
09-10-2015, 03:35 PM

how long of an event will the KING AWAKENING be? also will stampy be only Craftable during the event?

75% chance to remove leachers in event i guess. Lmao

Flavio Gumina
09-11-2015, 04:15 AM
SNS days have come to an end

Mel030
09-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Nice :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Kalahesi
09-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Add around +10 All stats to the pet also pls. Nekro's shield with the stun immunity will give players a better advantage over this pet in pvp and pve! I can't see how this is in parallel with nekro >.<

arethrow
09-11-2015, 12:22 PM
So my nekro is still better ok good

David Flores
09-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Its like maridos but a little better
nekro its better anyway

pactwjrbr
09-11-2015, 01:07 PM
hm the buffs are good but str or int is good too

Justno
09-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Can a member of the team please clarify what IT actually is. There has been many speculations over what is be removed but no dev has actually confirmed it...

Xdumbx
09-11-2015, 01:57 PM
hahahhaha true. Iill never get it cuz im to lazy to farm :p

Vediovis
09-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Can a +5 to all stats be added too it's stats boost please? Won't be as great as Nekro, but for an arcane pet that needs to be crafted I would hope it gives a str, dex, int stat boost.

gastonmonzon8826
09-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Fantasma is a better pet and he is levendary

jjohn1219
09-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Anyone know When king event coming??

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Jazzi
09-12-2015, 05:55 PM
A great free arcane pet for new players. The stats, passive ability and arcane ability are not the best and yes some legendary pets and most arcane pets are better, but after all it is free so rejoice ;). Tyvm!

Behari
09-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Nekro still the best pet :p

Dimitrian
09-13-2015, 02:09 PM
Nekro still the best pet [emoji14]
Good things do not last forever.

epicrrr
09-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Hope stampy new AA is 70% chance to remove pools and all debuff and 40% chance to remove nekro shield.

Oursizes
09-14-2015, 05:49 AM
Hope stampy new AA is 70% chance to remove pools and all debuff and 40% chance to remove nekro shield.

Or just get a nekro of your own...

epicrrr
09-14-2015, 06:23 AM
Or just get a nekro of your own...

O I've own all arcane pet except Shady n Surge and The Brothers Whim.

Dex Scene
09-14-2015, 02:06 PM
He seems okay. Their is no Intelligent stat boost for rogues tho. "Mana pls"

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

subho
09-15-2015, 04:39 AM
nyc..do we need orc tags for it?i think thats why sts gave us 2x orc tag event!!

Befs
09-15-2015, 06:21 AM
nyc..do we need orc tags for it?i think thats why sts gave us 2x orc tag event!!

They already said u do. So yes, the tags are for this mainly

zerofort
09-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Its a pet for wars not rouges

Lethoiun
09-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Seems like a really good defense pet. Hoping ill be able to obtain it

deluxunicorn
10-17-2015, 07:11 PM
yaaaay nice. ty sts