PDA

View Full Version : km3 nerfed ?

Europhex
09-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Before i got locked every 3rd run now im getting only rare and epic items ? Im using lepre .. am i the only one who have this? Is this a bug or something

Jebaciste
09-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Yeah i was wondering about that too, i used to farm them 1 month a go and get 4-8 per run and then got like 5 in 3 elixirs. Since then i farmed couple more times and loot 0-4 per elix :\

kydrian
09-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Before i got locked every 3rd run now im getting only rare and epic items ? Im using lepre .. am i the only one who have this? Is this a bug or something
First there is no such thing as "nerfing" Tombs if you didn't know Ren'gol locks were meant to drop in the new maps not in the Tombs, maybe sts changed the drop rate in km3 this updated

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Hassan Akbar
09-04-2015, 11:26 PM
nope
they were replaced instead of locked grand watch and are supposed to drop from every mob like locked watch

kydrian
09-05-2015, 11:35 AM
nope
they were replaced instead of locked grand watch and are supposed to drop from every mob like locked watch
New player? Lol go back and read the Ren'gol expansion Post and read please because they do not drop from mobs in Wt4 or any other mob only in new maps and km3 but they must have changed it

Bmwmsix
09-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Droprate in general is worse since elite update, jewels, insignia, locks droprate secretly nerfed.

Zaizor
09-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Droprate in general is worse since elite update, jewels, insignia, locks droprate secretly nerfed.

It really does feel that way. Drops overall are way way worse.

illwilly
09-05-2015, 06:02 PM

Leveling from 41 to 46 in 7dayxp, luck, dmg and 30min xp lixes gave 20 lockeds in about 7700kills, did on 2 mages, not sure how many runs, was all pug. But droprate seemed more or less normal, one or 2 lockeds allmost every run, sometimes 3, just not looted by me....

nelson131
09-06-2015, 02:49 AM
New player? Lol go back and read the Ren'gol expansion Post and read please because they do not drop from mobs in Wt4 or any other mob only in new maps and km3 but they must have changed it

Crates (rengol/watch) drop from mobs that cannot be banished as they are treated as mini bosses, and thus locked crates are in their loot table.
A few notable mobs are goblin shaman(doesnt drop crates any more since rengol crates were released), necromancers, tribal shamans.
Try farming them And eventually, one will drop.

zerofort
09-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Yea feels that way 2 me aswell