PDA

View Full Version : New pet AA

Farmingizhard
09-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Anyone have any idea what that first part means?

Arcane Ability: Tantrum - Stampy throws a tantrum that has a 75% chance per pool effect to remove it from the area around Stampy. Grants nearby allies 5% Crit and 120 Armor for 8 seconds.

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Removes pools.
Example: he can remove the poison pools in shuyal,or sns pools in pvp.

I know,it's OP.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Arrowz
09-04-2015, 05:27 PM
75 percent chance per pool effect to remove it. This means for each individual pool around stampy(im assuming sns, nilbog, toor possibly, does breeze count as a pool?) he will have a 75% chance to just remove it.

Farmingizhard
09-04-2015, 05:28 PM
ow that makes sense ty

Candylicks
09-04-2015, 05:29 PM
He's like a nifty eraser pet.

No doubt a rly huge pvp game changer with those stats and awesome aa.

I'm in love with little dude already!!!!

KnowledgeFTW
09-04-2015, 05:32 PM
R.I.P SnS...

Farmingizhard
09-04-2015, 05:35 PM
He's like a nifty eraser pet.

No doubt a rly huge pvp game changer with those stats and awesome aa.

I'm in love with little dude already!!!!

RIP nilbog, you had your run :banana:

Edward Coug
09-04-2015, 05:56 PM
R.I.P SnS...

Maybe this means that SnS will finally get a wide release?

Ticklish
09-04-2015, 06:02 PM
The usefulness seems pretty limited though.. if it's just for SNS/poison pools...

twoxc
09-04-2015, 06:05 PM
R.I.P SnS...

what does sns has anything to do with this? lol. this only apply to pvp. the pet obviously useless in pve. last i check there's NO POOL of any sort to get rid of in ren'gol map except for the boss at first map.

Edward Coug
09-04-2015, 06:07 PM
what does sns has anything to do with this? lol. this only apply to pvp. the pet obviously useless in pve. last i check there's NO POOL of any sort to get rid of in ren'gol map except for the boss at first map.

Arena, but yeah. It's a PvP pet.

KnowledgeFTW
09-04-2015, 06:19 PM

In PvP side, you can kinda see how to counter sns pools now, besides moving.

And in PvE pools of any kind ARE NOT only in ren'gol maps, every thought of arena? Planar tombs?

This pet AA is really just a way to counter sns pools, not "beat" them.

KnowledgeFTW
09-04-2015, 06:22 PM
In PvP side, you can kinda see how to counter sns pools now, besides moving.

And in PvE pools of any kind ARE NOT only in ren'gol maps, every thought of arena? Planar tombs?

This pet AA is really just a way to counter sns pools, not "beat" them.

And also note: it says AROUND the pet, so it wont block the pools unless your near the pet, which has a 75% chance to bloc the pools. I agree wiy you that its more of a PvP pet!

Lets just wait and find out what happens :)

Serancha
09-04-2015, 06:54 PM
We don't have any confirmation or details yet on how this is actually supposed to work. Not to mention that how it is supposed to work isn't necessarily how it will work.

We'll need that info before we can even speculate on if this pet is going to be effective, and where.

Zeus
09-04-2015, 07:30 PM
And also note: it says AROUND the pet, so it wont block the pools unless your near the pet, which has a 75% chance to bloc the pools. I agree wiy you that its more of a PvP pet!

Lets just wait and find out what happens :)

Yes, then think how pets attack, they chase a player...not a SnS. SnS pools spread out wide and have range.

Our SnS chases a player too and drops pools around then. Your Stampy will chase player, so the distance from the pet to pool will most likely be huge. Only time I see it being effective is in close range combat.

Candylicks
09-04-2015, 07:53 PM
We don't have any confirmation or details yet on how this is actually supposed to work. Not to mention that how it is supposed to work isn't necessarily how it will work.

We'll need that info before we can even speculate on if this pet is going to be effective, and where.
Yes but the fun is in speculation!!!!

Kakashis
09-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Maybe it'll be as wide as Singe/Maridos range! It will definately change pvp forever.

Zeus
09-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Maybe it'll be as wide as Singe/Maridos range! It will definately change pvp forever.

Even then, it won't be enough to cover range of pools. I think people are severely overrating the pet.

Trenton
09-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Even then, it won't be enough to cover range of pools. I think people are severely overrating the pet.
Plus the stats of this "arcane" pet makes me shutter...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Kakashis
09-05-2015, 01:09 AM

True, it may not even 100% neutralize the pools or pool if at all. Have to wait and see. The base stats and passive are horrible

Oezheasate
09-05-2015, 01:38 AM
This pet might counter sns pools but saying RIP sns is just wrong because the stats of this pet are so weak that eventhough u might remove sns pools u will be weaker due to the mediocre stats boost of this pet.

Itzzybizzy
09-05-2015, 02:38 AM
Sns either way is useless in tdm with the right players... You can easily avoid it...

The new pets as will prob have a singe or nekro spread

Dex Scene
09-05-2015, 04:29 AM
The comments are very interesting and what zeus said is very true tho. If the range of this new snail looking pet is short, its a big fail. But still, Iam impressed by the idea. Cheers to stg for coming up with something new.

VenomsChaos
09-05-2015, 05:57 AM
i think its would great if its had better statu OR increase AA.

Not interest for pve. Most of legendary pet much better than it in Pve (Not sure yet but it seems so)

maybe AA would better if its a 400+ armor and some damage

(And sorry but i didnt like it desing)

its seems to me a mythic pet.

noisy
09-05-2015, 07:04 AM
The aa should be changed to make the pools your asset so that they do damage to your enemies or heal you depending on the type of pool.The duration for this aa is a topic to be discussed.