PDA

View Full Version : I don't think STS should listen to the community

Samaeldavisjr
09-05-2015, 08:25 AM
I've NEVER played a game where the developers and game creators are so manipulated by their forums. Such a joke

GO AHEAD STG, CHANGE OR DELETE MY POST CAUSE YOU HATE HEARING CRITICISM AND THE TRUTH

Endkey 2.0
09-05-2015, 08:58 AM
I've NEVER played a game where the developers and game creators are so manipulated by their forums. Such a joke

GO AHEAD STG, CHANGE OR DELETE MY POST CAUSE YOU HATE HEARING CRITICISM AND THE TRUTH

People who play the game tend to have ideas that the developers generally do not think of..so its not a bad thing but infact a good one. However it is true that nerfing and buffing should be according to what STS thinks is right and not what the rich and the elite think...

Candylicks
09-05-2015, 09:04 AM
StS is indeed unique because they interact with the players on forums and social media and we have a hand in the direction and development of the game. You are right it's not like any other gaming company, which IS one of the reasons why it has an amazing community. I have never seen anything else like it, they get down on our level and try to respond to the pulse of the players. It's been a really cool thing to be a part of Arlor! Personally it's one of the main reasons why I have always been supportive of StS. Remi in particular bridges the communication between the gamers and the devs, and she does this well.

We all in turn get upset or uppity about stuff that happens here no doubt, but they strive to please as many people as possible no matter where you are on your journey in AL.

Ebezaanec
09-05-2015, 09:36 AM
How are we manipulating them?

We still don't have overall PvP/PvE balance. Loot still stinks in the new expansion. And we got one mythic item that's restricted by an unnecessary questline.

We are so good at manipulation that it's not even fun anymore!

Samaeldavisjr
09-05-2015, 09:47 AM
How are we manipulating them?

We still don't have overall PvP/PvE balance. Loot still stinks in the new expansion. And we got one mythic item that's restricted by an unnecessary questline.

We are so good at manipulation that it's not even fun anymore!

So, make stuff harder then. There's the answer.
Why not fix the stuff that's been a problem forever vs listening to nubs who just wanna gloat that they are superior to the rest by them requesting harder content? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Samaeldavisjr
09-05-2015, 09:52 AM
StS is indeed unique because they interact with the players on forums and social media and we have a hand in the direction and development of the game. You are right it's not like any other gaming company, which IS one of the reasons why it has an amazing community. I have never seen anything else like it, they get down on our level and try to respond to the pulse of the players. It's been a really cool thing to be a part of Arlor! Personally it's one of the main reasons why I have always been supportive of StS. Remi in particular bridges the communication between the gamers and the devs, and she does this well.

We all in turn get upset or uppity about stuff that happens here no doubt, but they strive to please as many people as possible no matter where you are on your journey in AL.

You mean listening to you, cause you like to run your forum mouth so much.?.?.?!
The suggestion to make Rengol content harder only comes from about 5% of the top players who are geared to the max. How is this beneficial to the community?
MMost players just farm arena now to buy what they need for Glinstone helm quest. What's the point of spending 20min fighting brutes? Yall make suggestions that are totally rediculous. Let the company run their show. They don't need constant comments from the same people year after year speaking from one single perspective.

Ps I'm geared to the max

Ssneakykills
09-05-2015, 10:06 AM
In that case they might as well delete forums then if they aren't going to read or listen to what the community says

Candylicks
09-05-2015, 10:17 AM
You mean listening to you, cause you like to run your forum mouth so much.?.?.?!
The suggestion to make Rengol content harder only comes from about 5% of the top players who are geared to the max. How is this beneficial to the community?
MMost players just farm arena now to buy what they need for Glinstone helm quest. What's the point of spending 20min fighting brutes? Yall make suggestions that are totally rediculous. Let the company run their show. They don't need constant comments from the same people year after year speaking from one single perspective.

Ps I'm geared to the max

I actually wasn't ever behind suggesting the elites being made more difficult. However, when they were easy I was bored out of my head running them. After they tweaked they were indeed more exciting and I found myself actually logging into run. Why are you making this personal? I am just one voice of many here. Everyone is allowed to post and have opinions, including me and my mates!

Carry on Sam but you know, drop my name off of your rants because if you have beef with StS it should not have a 'Candy' in the post either.

And being geared to the max is normal now, so gz. I was geared to the max a year ago with what most people have just acquired. I don't see your point at all on this.

Tatman
09-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Yes, I agree. Close forums altogether!

notfaded1
09-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Lol who's running their mouth lol and news for you farming where you get the best return isn't a new thing for free players. Some of us play to be challenged by pve with our friends... That's the best part of mmorpg playing with our guild and our friends. And since when does any investor in a company not want some say in what it does...geesh. yeah that's a period not a question mark because personal attacks without any merit to the game is just dumb nor appreciated. At least elites are a little more elite now... All we need now is some increased reward for the risk and we'll be getting somewhere again.

Magemagix
09-05-2015, 11:09 AM

Dude get a nekro nd help others get one elites will be alot easier

P.s

I m nt mythic geared at all going to be one , nd i dont have a nekro either. Ya elite r harder nw bt with a gud pt it will be easier. (I did the noobest thing possible , sold fossil to buy maridos for arena bt i found blinky supports my playstyle)

mesalin
09-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Well maybe you don't know but lots of ideas that STS used are from players , yes players :)
How sts know there is bug? Forum = players
You also see we wanted back vanity. Sts did it :) they just let us enjoy game and have fun. I don't see nothing wrong in that sts listen to us , i like it

Suentous PO
09-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Someone point out op wants sts to listen to him say to not listen

Candylicks
09-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Dude get a nekro nd help others get one elites will be alot easier

P.s

I m nt mythic geared at all going to be one , nd i dont have a nekro either. Ya elite r harder nw bt with a gud pt it will be easier. (I did the noobest thing possible , sold fossil to buy maridos for arena bt i found blinky supports my playstyle)

I don't even use nek for the new elites anymore... so it's by all means not the only viable pet in farming at all.

Mari is LEGIT.

zerofort
09-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Sam how long have you played and u are having trouble with those elites? Ive run those elites with players with only legandry gear lol even players useing deary. Maybe if you spent less time on fourms you would have better gear

Magemagix
09-05-2015, 01:04 PM
I don't even use nek for the new elites anymore... so it's by all means not the only viable pet in farming at all.

Mari is LEGIT.

Oh then i have to try it again then :)
Btw i was comparing my lvl 27 mari with blinky lvl 36 :p

Motherless_Child
09-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Someone point out op wants sts to listen to him say to not listen

Yeah...........:confused:

Candylicks
09-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Oh then i have to try it again then :)
Btw i was comparing my lvl 27 mari with blinky lvl 36 :p

Ya for sure. You really don't need more than 1 or 2 nek in a pt, so Mari or Toor is awesome!

I prefer Mari because of the HP. I get almost 6K hp with it.

Blink has always been a great legendary pet.

ClumsyCactus
09-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Ran out of thanks on the first page of this thread, but just assume I agree with candy and endkey's posts.

hallowring
09-05-2015, 01:55 PM
i wanted to ask everyones opinion on this( is it possible someone with 5700hp 350+dmg 400+dps and 1400+ armor to farm elites and get the new glinstone helm?(^u^)..oh and is 2000+armor is a must for warrior even if it messes up dmg and dps?/yes im a lvl 41 warrior X3 add me hallowring in AL if ya wanna get to know me more(^w^)

Mystik
09-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Listening to forums makes it so the game is mych more enjoyable for all. especially since it gives players what the want

Seoratrek
09-05-2015, 02:23 PM
We do appreciate feedback, positive and negative. However, negative feedback isn't very helpful when it is presented as an insult or only to create drama. Rather, tell us what you don't like and include why and how you feel it could be improved. We take feedback seriously because who are one of the best groups to ask? The players.

If you don't like a change that we have made the best place to post about it is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Closing this to prevent anymore drama.