Fatpigwarrior
05-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Yep.......

Mageprodigy
05-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Totally true...

KingFu
05-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Another reason, most people are 56, so no need to play. I also think it has to do a little with prices being low before. Few things sold for over 500K before, now they do and there's a reason to farm. Prices should drop again soon, happens every campaign. But yes, SSC is most likely the main reason.

icantgetkills
05-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Another reason, most people are 56, so no need to play. I also think it has to do a little with prices being low before. Few things sold for over 500K before, now they do and there's a reason to farm. Prices should drop again soon, happens every campaign. But yes, SSC is most likely the main reason.

i think its because alot of the hardcore players are playing O&C atm so the loot isnt rolling in :P

Beanmachine
05-08-2011, 07:32 AM
i think its because alot of the hardcore players are playing O&C atm so the loot isnt rolling in :P

Btw did Phsiologic take a break or went over to O&C? I haven't seen him in a while, I miss him:(

Arterra
05-08-2011, 07:33 AM
also... alot of lv55 players are coming in due to free maps... that means the demand will ALWAYS be high... :(

Zeus
05-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Btw did Phsiologic take a break or went over to O&C? I haven't seen him in a while, I miss him:(

Physiologic has a new job with great pay but crazy hours. That's why your not seeing him. He will eventually come back (hopefully), when things settle down.

Whirlzap
05-08-2011, 09:06 AM

Actually Brooke, I think it's most people on forums are 56. But most people in game are either lower levels or 55, etc.
Not much 56 I see thar.

RedRyder
05-08-2011, 09:51 AM

He couldn't have. OC isn't on Android yet lol

Actually Brooke, I think it's most people on forums are 56. But most people in game are either lower levels or 55, etc.
Not much 56 I see thar.

LadyLove = Brooke.
Mystic = a guy

*Facepalm*

KingFu
05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Not much 56 I see thar.

Im not Brooke.....

Also, that's not true. I see many 56 players that ive never seen or met before. There's a lot of 56s out there, and I do mean a lot..

Jespo
05-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Lol..... They just called Daybid, Brooke...

braluk
05-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Outside of that, 2 major reasons- dual specs are becoming more popular than ever- due in part to the guides here and demands for more than one type of set is increasing. Before I only focused on Fury but reasonable prices were hard to find. So out of boredom and the guides, and just recently completed a full Raid set complete with all gear and going to custom next. I'm sure I'm one of a bunch of players who persistently look for deals in CS. Not to mention more and more players reaching 55 with fewer players farming BS out of sheer boredom. Second major reason is probably taking out pots as gold purchasable- I know many people on my friend list stopped playing BS mainly because the reward system for doing so was low- takes forever to level and pink drops are super rare with little or no amt of money to be made on other drops. It makes more sense make money elsewhere and buy it in CS,

WhoIsThis
05-08-2011, 04:25 PM
The real question to me is - how long before prices start to drop? This should be a question that people who farm and buyers need to know.

Perhaps a month? When the next level cap raise and/or dungeon is announced for the high level players?

Zeus
05-08-2011, 05:33 PM
The real question to me is - how long before prices start to drop? This should be a question that people who farm and buyers need to know.

Perhaps a month? When the next level cap raise and/or dungeon is announced for the high level players?

This is my prediction of what will go down. Blackstar is released in a month or two? Right? So, when that happens. People are going to be selling their items so they don't lose value, for when they devote time to B*, during this time, prices will fall, due to the huge influx in supply. Then, when people achieve everything in B*, they will slowly come back to PL, buying everything again, causing a rise in prices once more, after this, most likely a week or two afterwards, a new campaign will be announced for PL, yet again causing the prices to crash. That's my logical way of looking at it.

Ayrilana
05-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I already sold off all of my MM/Fury and downgraded to Sewer Queen in anticipation that prices will drop. I'm not going to have another repeat of last time with AO3 pinks.

Riccits
05-09-2011, 02:03 AM
I already sold off all of my MM/Fury and downgraded to Sewer Queen in anticipation that prices will drop. I'm not going to have another repeat of last time with AO3 pinks.

wow already sold?? for mage iam going on with SQ set too. But the Fury parts i will kepp... i just love Fury for my mage. My Archer have a few RR parts but nothing i would lost much money.. My Bear hast anyway only 51 items wich i farm 51...

we still will have to become the 4 last quests wich iam sure they contain 4 Sewer items.

KingFu
05-09-2011, 02:06 AM

I was thinking to do so. Idk though....I have a bit of gold so im not too mch in need. But id hate to lose a lot. But id hate to do without MM....dang im fickle...

Riccits
05-09-2011, 02:14 AM
when u not doing pvp u dont need any expensive set for playing in BS... noone will thank u for killing Queen 5 seconds faster....

Tamino
05-09-2011, 08:26 AM
when u not doing pvp u dont need any expensive set for playing in BS... noone will thank u for killing Queen 5 seconds faster....
Mhhh. And what should I be expected to do with my gold?

Riccits
05-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Mhhh. And what should I be expected to do with my gold?

its ur gold, buy what ever u like... there are thousand pinks on PL...

Tamino
05-09-2011, 09:28 AM
its ur gold, buy what ever u like... there are thousand pinks on PL...
LOL. What I was trying to say is: once you peaked 55 and run for fun / for 56 you always got a good quantity of gold; someone can think to use that gold even for a minimal gain (+3 armor or so) instead of stashing it. Such a minimal advantage doesn't worth in PVE at intermediate levels, because you are expected to change weapons often (and here you are right, nobody thanks you to kill boss five seconds quicker...)

Riccits
05-09-2011, 09:38 AM
LOL. What I was trying to say is: once you peaked 55 and run for fun / for 56 you always got a good quantity of gold

didnt get that much to be able buy a set while grinding from 55-56... and made it without xp pots (~800 runs)... :/
and when i would get together a milion to be able to buy 1 part from a set wich will loose 80% of its worth in some months, i would rather spend in f.e. some Sandstone cave full sets or some other collection item... but everyons own decision :)

Duped
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM
didnt get that much to be able buy a set while grinding from 55-56... and made it without xp pots (~800 runs)... :/
and when i would get together a milion to be able to buy 1 part from a set wich will loose 80% of its worth in some months, i would rather spend in f.e. some Sandstone cave full sets or some other collection item... but everyons own decision :)

Ricci! You are a gold horder!! My only purpose in making gold is to get the best equips for my character I can, once I accomplish that, be a big helper to my friends and help them get best stuff. I don't mind having collector's items, but I'm still new enough to the game to be concerned with playing the best I can. What do I care if the value on my equipment drops? It's the best stuff available for me and by the time new stuff comes out, I will probably have enough gold to get it or be close :)

Jsaieagle
05-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Would the cs price go down with the new elixers coming? ;)

Riccits
05-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Ricci! You are a gold horder!! My only purpose in making gold is to get the best equips for my character I can, once I accomplish that, be a big helper to my friends and help them get best stuff. I don't mind having collector's items, but I'm still new enough to the game to be concerned with playing the best I can. What do I care if the value on my equipment drops? It's the best stuff available for me and by the time new stuff comes out, I will probably have enough gold to get it or be close :)

i buy some parts but not all.. i prefer buy other items that keep value or even rise in future...
i already stopped gold hording and will buy more stuff now, but not Sewer items (not right now)..
i care lossing money bcz for every 100k often i needed many hours to get em... so i dont throw em away..
u can help me to get the best gear when u and azi not steal my pinks! :p (jk!)

Riccits
05-10-2011, 05:22 AM
Would the cs price go down with the new elixers coming? ;)

probably not... still to less supply..

Beanmachine
05-10-2011, 07:45 AM
I hope the other good players that left for O&C come back, and help farm, thus increasing the supply(because they already have best gear)

WhoIsThis
05-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Now that I see it, I think that there may be a bubble building for some (but not all) items. There are people who are buying items solely for the purpose of resale at a high price and in some cases, the other people who are buying may be other resellers.

FluffNStuff
05-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Prices on certain items are sky high, while others are dirt cheap. The issue is there is so few ~elite~ pinks, and the other pinks are considered WORTHLESS :)

Ayrilana
05-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Prices are just fluctuating constantly. I've still been unable to sell my wand because people keep undercutting and driving the prices back down.

Duped
05-10-2011, 06:29 PM
u can help me to get the best gear when u and azi not steal my pinks! :p (jk!)

Now that was funny right there! azi is the pink magnet, I'm just a trader! ;)

Helping you get best gear would be like the janitor at Microsoft buying Bill Gates a new computer.