PDA

View Full Version : Empire Of Night ??

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Heys devs I was just looking over the empire of night page and holy crap ! :0 it looks freakin sweet, I hope you guys make some wicked lookin armors for the chars can't want to start a necromancer! this game reminds me alot like Diablo2 which is a great thing I was hooked to D2 for like 8 yrs and honestly the char classes in Aon look so awsome I really do hope this game gets released by the start of the summer I do love PL but I'd rather play Aon all summer than PL. Anyways my question to you devs is when are you hoping to have this released because I would start playin It right now if you released it. Just get back to me because I think you got somethin huge here and im willing to donate to help get this awsome lookin game released! Thanks devs keep up the GREAT work!! :D

PvP
05-28-2010, 12:14 PM
You already have a thread with this topic...

Laska
05-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Lol yer I wanna play that so bad I mean pl is fun but eon looks more lik my type of game to play.

Obliteration
05-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Can't read half of your thread. Revise please.

Diz
05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Posting in epic thread.

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 01:17 PM
You already have a thread with this topic...

Ya i kno this for 1 i messed it up and put it under general discussion which is only meant for PL. And i also really want the devs to read these so that they can be more determined to release this game ASAP im sry im just really excited for this game to come out:) thanks

Cinco
05-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Awesome :)

We love it too... and I personally can't wait to make a bunch of Vampire magic, scary monsters and dark weapons!

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 01:21 PM
YAYY finally a response from the devs im so excited for it to be released. do you guys have an expected date to have this game out by ??:) thanks for the response cinco !!

Cinco
05-28-2010, 01:24 PM
No expected release date yet. As soon as that sort of info is together we will definitely be telling everyone :)

For the time-being all hands are on-deck for Pocket Legends. But we have some big plans for this game (and others).

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 01:30 PM
yaa i seriously cannot wait until this game gets a release date you guys gotta be one of the best team of devs ive ever heard of. and i mentioned in another thread that instead of keeping a shape shifter name change it to druid and id also like to know whether or not this game will be out for ipod touches and iphones aswell thanks again cinco :)