PDA

View Full Version : Character info and credit card missing

geewiz916
05-08-2011, 07:12 AM
After a couple of months of not playing pocket legends the game, tonight i decided to start playing again. As i opened the app for the first time in a little while, i noticed that there was major update to the game. Once completing the update, i proceeded to start to play the game. But as i looked at my character screen, i noticed something VERY strange. My character (archer) that i had worked on for a very long time, seemed to be stripped of EVERYTHING! The character name and the class has seemed to stay the same, but everything else that had to do with my character has gone. The level of the character, items, weapons, levels that i purchased with platinum, the platinum itself that i had purchased, etc... everything is gone. I have two characters in my account and i have checked them both to make sure im not going crazy. Sure enough my speculation is correct. All of my time investment and money has disappeared.

What has really got my attention to this issue, is the fact that this company has a hold of my credit card number. But yet my account has seemed to "lost" or have no recollection of me paying for any "platinum".

So now Im turning to here to find out what is going on. I could not find a place on the web site where i could directly contact, or find a costumer service representative to talk too. Im not entirely sure if this is even the correct place to address this issue. But what i need is some kind of feedback.

If there is a forum moderator that could email me directly or send me some kind of information regarding what steps i need to take next, id really take you into appreciation. These actions that have been taken by this company need to be solved immediately.

Any questions, regards, or further actions that need to be required by me, immediately need to be emailed to me directly.

icantgetkills
05-08-2011, 07:13 AM
email support@spacetimestudios they will contact u asap :banana:

geewiz916
05-08-2011, 07:32 AM
sent*

as of this issue, has anyone heard or dealt with any kind of situation like this?

Futumsh
05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
As already mentioned, email support if you want your account/characters looked into. Also, we don't have your credit card info, that's between you and apple, google, paypal, or amazon, depending on where you purchase.

Futumsh
05-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Also, based on a quick glance at accounts used by your device, you used a different email address when you played before, which is where your platinum and characters are.