PDA

View Full Version : Sts can you guys refund my goldtop hat

shothim1
09-06-2015, 12:23 AM
I was wondering if u guys could make a return of my gold hat the 500k from sir spendalot from kraags i really need the money i would apprciate it if u guys do that for me

Kakashis
09-06-2015, 02:06 AM
It's called a gold sink for a reason!

Greatankush
09-06-2015, 02:12 AM
You knew what u were doing when u bought it.
It's not refundable

Jebaciste
09-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Mistakes were made...

ClumsyCactus
09-06-2015, 07:13 AM
If you ask support, maybe they will help :)

Greatankush
09-06-2015, 07:16 AM
If you ask support, maybe they will help :)

I don't think so he did not do it by mistake

Oursizes
09-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Since you clearly knew what you were doing, they wont. Doing so would be like switching the sns from the guys warrior to his mage. Which was already sts violating their own tos, i think?. But there might be a way. Buy 200k worth of plats and they probably will.
Truths aside, the simple answer would be no.

Motherless_Child
09-06-2015, 05:39 PM
I was wondering if u guys could make a return of my gold hat the 500k from sir spendalot from kraags i really need the money i would apprciate it if u guys do that for me

LOL..... And I could really use a refund for the plat I spent on opening almost 100 locked crates only to get pile of nothing, I really need that plat back...... LOL... If they refund that for you, you will make history as the first person who has ever had gold or plat refunded to them from STS just because extra funds are really needed at that moment, thus requiring you to SMILE and take a picture capturing that moment, which would be GROUNDBREAKING!!!!! :victorious:

Ebezaanec
09-06-2015, 09:00 PM
STG is a business and as a business it would be in their best interests to cater to their best customers. I'm not saying they should, but let's just say it is probable that some people receive special priority treatment.

Oursizes
09-06-2015, 09:04 PM
STG is a business and as a business it would be in their best interests to cater to their best customers. I'm not saying they should, but let's just say it is probable that some people receive special priority treatment.

Finally, someone who understands the meaning behind what I said.

Befs
09-06-2015, 09:16 PM
LOL..... And I could really use a refund for the plat I spent on opening almost 100 locked crates only to get pile of nothing

This is a terrible comparison, as luck is involved in the locked crates.

That being said, I still do not think they should refund the purchase, as he/she was fully aware of what they were buying, as opposed to accidental opening of an egg and re-egging it.

Motherless_Child
09-06-2015, 11:12 PM
This is a terrible comparison, as luck is involved in the locked crates.

That being said, I still do not think they should refund the purchase, as he/she was fully aware of what they were buying, as opposed to accidental opening of an egg and re-egging it.

It was not meant to be a SERIOUS comparison, it was meant to be more of a joke to sort of give the original poster an idea of the type of request he/she is making and how it may be perceived in the eyes of whoever is reading their post...... If you were not sharp enough to catch that I don't know what to tell you.......... :dejection:

shothim1
09-07-2015, 12:24 AM
So the answer is a no?

kinzmet
09-07-2015, 03:58 AM
So the answer is a no?

Well, they are not STS. They are just forumers like you and me. Its almost certain that its a "no" ,but theres still a small hint of "yes". Keep trying (emailing) until you get an answer from STS.

Pillowhead
09-07-2015, 04:44 AM
Selling them back for 20% would be great, IMO. I don't need my goldstuff, so 100k will do...

Darkquantum
09-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Haha i love my items from sir spends. the price of the items never devalue like all other vanitys

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Midgard_papa
09-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Even if purchase was an accident the answer is no. I submitted a ticket last week. I had accidentally bought 2 planar relics from the vendor.

I was told "gold purchases are considered permanent and final"

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-08-2015, 12:42 PM
just do it :) and you will see

Thrindal
09-08-2015, 03:43 PM
So the answer is a no?

I'm just a player but if it were my decision it would be No...

Seoratrek
09-08-2015, 07:07 PM
If you haven't already, please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the request. Our support team will be able to give you the answer. Thanks! :)