PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] add more longer potion cooldown and remove ankh kit

extrapayah
09-06-2015, 10:41 AM
the reason is simple, to balance difficulty, increase tank necessity

the recent difficulty increase is the bad effect of reliance to potion spam and ankh spam... ankh kit is bought by plat, and if devs are consistent with saying this game is free, devs should consider every difficulties without using ankh as necessity,

and potions spamming also the same, because the only real way to produce money for potions are from dailies, while we spent like 10k gold worth of potion per rengol elite, this will keep the deflation of value of gold,

with notes that if everyone is running these maps consistenly, not logged in just to play 2-3 times in elite, which will also make it takes forever to get the farmable mythics

anyway to anyone who's saying that you can run the new elites with legendaries, i dare you to do it not only 1-2 times, and feel the cost of time, ankhs and potions,

thank you

stricker20000
09-06-2015, 02:40 PM
uhm try elite with pot cool down

extrapayah
09-06-2015, 07:08 PM
uhm try elite with pot cool down

it will be hard, you know what happened after this longer potion cooldown implemented? people will ask for elite difficulties to be nerfed, then even if there are buffs for some classes in the future, it won't destroy the balance of pve and pvp, they won't certain nerfs or buffs that is applied only in pvp or pve

Oursizes
09-06-2015, 09:23 PM

the recent difficulty increase is the bad effect of reliance to potion spam and ankh spam... ankh kit is bought by plat, and if devs are consistent with saying this game is free, devs should consider every difficulties without using ankh as necessity,

and potions spamming also the same, because the only real way to produce money for potions are from dailies, while we spent like 10k gold worth of potion per rengol elite, this will keep the deflation of value of gold,

with notes that if everyone is running these maps consistenly, not logged in just to play 2-3 times in elite, which will also make it takes forever to get the farmable mythics

anyway to anyone who's saying that you can run the new elites with legendaries, i dare you to do it not only 1-2 times, and feel the cost of time, ankhs and potions,

thank you

Um.. Im a f2p player and I think ankhs are a good idea.. Its one of sts main incomes to keep the game up and running, and updated. Adding cd to potions wont make tanks needed. Rogues will just grab a mage with heal instead of a fatty that holds aggro for .5s

extrapayah
09-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Um.. Im a f2p player and I think ankhs are a good idea.. Its one of sts main incomes to keep the game up and running, and updated. Adding cd to potions wont make tanks needed. Rogues will just grab a mage with heal instead of a fatty that holds aggro for .5s

ankhs kit intention was good, but people has becoming too dependent to ankhs, either way, ankhs probably should be purchased with story tokens instead of sellable kits,

and with the current aggro system, no mage in the right mind would want to heal in the midst of elite battle,

and, a tank that always prioritize heal and chest splitter to be cast as soon as possible would not find problem in holding aggro

Earlingstad
09-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Ankh kits are good as they are.

Oursizes
09-08-2015, 10:32 AM
ankhs kit intention was good, but people has becoming too dependent to ankhs, either way, ankhs probably should be purchased with story tokens instead of sellable kits,

and with the current aggro system, no mage in the right mind would want to heal in the midst of elite battle,

and, a tank that always prioritize heal and chest splitter to be cast as soon as possible would not find problem in holding aggro

But then they would end up dead anyways.. Might as well make run faster

kydrian
09-08-2015, 11:41 AM
This won't balance anything it will probably make things worse. Best thing to do is just a buff for tanks

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Ipoopsy
09-08-2015, 01:56 PM

thank you

I've suggested this way back. The idea is great. But, it's better to limit the amount of anhk usage in Elite.

Example: like maximum (2-3 ankh)

That will keep Elite lvl difficulty more in line with what it should be.

For the pot, they can spam pot all they want...it's the Ankh that's the problem. Tooooooooo many people depends on that too much and it makes Elite feels, like there's no risk at all when running those Elite maps.

I for one think Elite right now after the change is still little easy. As long as u know how to play your characters and other act as a team. There should be little death or no death at all.

Vvildfire
09-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Idk much about it, but if it's for buffing the Warriors, wouldn't it be better if they got an hp regen, health, armor, aggro buff and they'd be able to get the majority of the mobs' attention? Maybe even be able to absorb x amount of dmg other classes take in their place, possibly avoiding 1 hits? Or am I thinking too simple @.@

Oursizes
09-14-2015, 05:22 AM
I've suggested this way back. The idea is great. But, it's better to limit the amount of anhk usage in Elite.

Example: like maximum (2-3 ankh)

That will keep Elite lvl difficulty more in line with what it should be.

For the pot, they can spam pot all they want...it's the Ankh that's the problem. Tooooooooo many people depends on that too much and it makes Elite feels, like there's no risk at all when running those Elite maps.

I for one think Elite right now after the change is still little easy. As long as u know how to play your characters and other act as a team. There should be little death or no death at all.

So what if the player is at boss and keeps dying because the warrior sucks at holding aggro? 4th time player must free revive and boss is killed before they reach? Not good imo. Theres no need to ruin the whole game due to sts not caring about a certain class.

Kakashis
09-14-2015, 06:50 AM
The only way to make warriors necessary is to make it absolutely impossible in elites. Practically one touch dead kind of deal. Let the warriors that enter absorb the damage with insane armor and shielding. Make them truly tanks and don't let them get one hit. Until this happens, warriors are going down the line of obsolete

Ipoopsy
09-14-2015, 01:57 PM
So what if the player is at boss and keeps dying because the warrior sucks at holding aggro? 4th time player must free revive and boss is killed before they reach? Not good imo. Theres no need to ruin the whole game due to sts not caring about a certain class.

So what does that tell you? Don't do pug as much.

And even, so, there's already alot of people that are running back even when your fighting at boss already.

Elite was meant to be hard...

I already gave my suggestions that they can revived like 2-3 times already. And if someone is that bad, do you think you will team up with them again? ( i already know the exceptions, ex. like your friends...etc)