PDA

View Full Version : My bear is back!

Jespo
05-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Some of you don't know what happened but just about everyone I talk to in game is here soo I had a bear by the name of lonecub. He was taking up a slot so I deleted him not thinking I would ever use a bear. A few days later I started to regret it and I started missing my bear. I got him back from the devs as lonecubs... Someone took the name while he was gone!!....:( I was forced to re name so now I am back to the original jespo ;) I did however also get something better than my old name for a twink I'm working on. Thelonecub. Please don't think the lv25 is me.

Protank
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Jespo! how's it going man. wasn't lonecub 20? what lvl is lonecubs? add protank & some of my alterra twinks on him

Zeus
05-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Ah, I know who the new lonecub is. He has gotten a few people to give him many pricey things because people thought it was you...

ICantSpel
05-08-2011, 01:23 PM
surely wouldda thought it was bannable to imitate / clone another player in order to take people unaware aka scam?

Lowlyspy
05-08-2011, 04:28 PM
surely wouldda thought it was bannable to imitate / clone another player in order to take people unaware aka scam?

i think that is bannable and if not it definitely should be.

KingFu
05-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Ah, I know who the new lonecub is. He has gotten a few people to give him many pricey things because people thought it was you...

His main is topskillz. I traded him a blacksmith lv 15 (125K at the time) for a jt df leather (60K) because I thought it was you. He said he needed it to use but sold it n cs a few days later...

Edit: impersonating staff or other players is against the TOS. But he wasn't necessarily impersonating Haysoos, so it isn't really bannable in my eyes...

Yvonnel
05-08-2011, 05:04 PM
That explains why when I talked to a Lonecub the other day he didn't have a clue who I was.

Conradin
05-08-2011, 06:41 PM
jesus, this is why jespo the bear confused me today. Make a 25 twink w/ me. Im going for a EQ pally.

Jespo
05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Yea it made me kind of mad that he has like my favorite name but.... What's done is done.. Sorry about the loss Daybid and to Alex for being ignored by some random arse guy lol. Con, I'll make a twink with you but idk what lol