PDA

View Full Version : Sorc build!

Labello
09-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Hello!
Im looking for a decent 46 sorcerer pve build.
Ive searched on forums and also got some advices bout this, but im still lost.
These days im focusing on a couple of things only:
- running Tindrin (sometimes elite ones if i find a good party) for teeth
- doing Geretta dailys
- hunting unachieved APs - so going for boss kills mainly.
I dont have a healing skill in my current build, but i dunno if i should change it. Sometimes ppl leave pts cuz im not healing and telling them to use pots just like i do.
So mainly id like to recieve a farming "build guide" with actives and passives also with some explanations.
Thank you!

Lastmind
09-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Actives: Frost, Fire, Time, Shield
- Swap Time for Light when reaching bosses
This build allows u for potential dot, aoe and stuns on all ur offensive skills. It is meant for elite mobs. Charge all skills to use their perks, they all have essential ones. Staff helps for aoe dmg.
Change to Lightning against bosses to have 3 low cooldown, high ranged skills. This provides u with high dps through spammable skills and allows u to keep distance and stay safe. Gun recommended.

Passives: Str, Int, Dex, Crit, Armor

Ignore the scrubs who leave because of the healing. Healing slowz ur group down, costs u therefore more ankhs and generates leas loot for hour. Latter actually looses u more gold than u safe pots through spamming Lifegiver. Healing also makes u get aggro.

To prevent aggro I recommend u to change ur target often, so u split up the damage and do not pull the aggro from a minion that u deal the most damage on. An exception for that rule are of course group of monsters which contain a dangerous threat. For example mages in shuyal who deal a ****ton of dmf or shamans/buffers in rengol which slow ur group down a lot if not focused.
Usually, focusing the threats is the job of the rogues and ur job is to freeze the freezable single threats, keep melee minions rooted and fireball bowguys which can attack through the root of time. Ur job is crowd control. But the problem is that the majority of people have no idea what they are doing. The fact that u actually consider using heal again, even though u apparently made the conclusion that it is not worth it before just because so many people complain, speaks for that fact.
In front of this background, it is not surprising that most rogues do not focuse the right targets. So be ready to put ur hero pants on and safe the day, by trying to do the rogues' job and maintaining crowd control at the same time.

Good luck

pompous
09-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Gale fire clock shield in garreta (need shield to avoid stun) at boss swap light ice fire shield.

If not garreta use gale fire ice/light and clock

Bmwmsix
09-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Please dont use gale on normal runs better use 4 attack build no need for any defensive skill unless its elite or timed run.. On normal Maps 4 attack build saves you time, pots, ankhs and gold.

My mage uses fire,ice,light,clock <--- these skills stun, aoe perfectly for fast kills and shield but shield less then 50% of the time and only on boss.

Ps forget those crying boons, bla bla mana, soo annoying those peeps

Caabatric
09-06-2015, 05:13 PM
I tend to use fire, clock, ice, gale on all maps... (Rengol I may switch to shield but I usually don't)

Charged fire to engage mobs, if they are already bunched drop clock, else freeze the biggest threat. Use gale to bring the mobs into clusters....
Use light in boss, remember to always stun ranged attack enemies.... Time skills for stun lock once clustered

Trenton
09-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Fire Ice Light Clock is what I use in situations not needing shield, meaning I use it everywhere but Garetta elites and Arena, and in those 2 places I use Shield Clock Ice Fire and switch out clock for boss. Int Str Dex and Armor Passives if possible, but if not then just try for Int Str and maybe dex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk