PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a new warrior

NoobFace
09-06-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm taking advantage of this double xp and made a warrior.
I've looked at a couple different threads about skills.. but I'm still confused on what to pick...

I know vengence blood and HoR is a must-have.. and Ax throw for boss
but what about the rest?
Windmill or Chest splitter?
Rally cry or jugg?
I want one or the other of the options not windmill and chest or rally and jugg, etc.

I have windmill right now, but I dont like the long cd. Chest splitter does more dmg, has a lower mana cost and faster cool down. Should I switch to chest splitter?

I have jugg, but it has a LONG cool down... is it even worth it? Should I switch to rally so I can help everyone, including myself?

Also what upgrades should I get for every skill?
And what passives?

NoobFace
09-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Oh, also. I have an sns egg (squirrel)
should I open it on the warrior? or keep it to sell later?
If I shouldn't open it, what pet should i use instead? (inexpensive)

Cody Black
09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
I prefer chest splitter and axe throw on bosses. I use windmill and sky smash in almost every map for the taunt and chance at stun.

Cody Black
09-09-2015, 11:19 PM
I had rally cry and thought it was a waste.. I have jugg 4/5 and never use it. I think the cs and axe throw help keep bosses crits low enough to survive most 1 hits. The cool down kind of ruins jugg

Dimitrian
09-10-2015, 12:01 AM
You shouldn't have made a warrior,lol
You should have rather made a rogue or a mage,that way you won't beg for a pt all day.

NoobFace
09-10-2015, 09:29 PM
You shouldn't have made a warrior,lol
You should have rather made a rogue or a mage,that way you won't beg for a pt all day.
I already have an endgame rogue and mage

hallowring
09-11-2015, 12:25 AM
dude you should make invicible warr twink lvl 10 with sns squeky using all dimond jewels X3 just a suggestion(^u^)

hallowring
09-11-2015, 12:28 AM
oh by invecible i mean 1k armor for warr lvl 10\(^u^)/squeky got 250armour bonus..i think its a glitch or a bug in the game X3!

extra_rice_plz
10-12-2015, 08:11 AM
You should chose the better things!