PDA

View Full Version : lv21 warr build?

yeldarbroz
09-06-2015, 07:45 PM
I need a good build for my lv21 pvp warr. I have dark watch sword and I'm trying to buy Icescale assault. Lv21 = 20 points and idk what to do with them all lol. This is my first time pvping with a warr. Thanks guys, and any tips on pvp strategy would be greatly appreciated!

Xdumbx
09-07-2015, 09:39 PM
I need a good build for my lv21 pvp warr. I have dark watch sword and I'm trying to buy Icescale assault. Lv21 = 20 points and idk what to do with them all lol. This is my first time pvping with a warr. Thanks guys, and any tips on pvp strategy would be greatly appreciated!

Idk man, I'm looking for a good lvl 21 build too.
I'm guessing a good build for lvl 21 is this( but I'm not sure): 5/5 might 5/5 veg 3/5 hammer ( Dmg and stun) 2/5 chest 3/5 heal horn ( shield and forgot the other).
That's the build I'm going to try, but idk if its good or not :/

yeldarbroz
09-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Idk man, I'm looking for a good lvl 21 build too.
I'm guessing a good build for lvl 21 is this( but I'm not sure): 5/5 might 5/5 veg 3/5 hammer ( Dmg and stun) 2/5 chest 3/5 heal horn ( shield and forgot the other).
That's the build I'm going to try, but idk if its good or not :/

Ok, well the armor I was going to buy isn't in auc anymore, so I've decided to work on my endgame mage some, and come back to pvp later. Tell me how the build works out!

Xdumbx
09-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Ok, well the armor I was going to buy isn't in auc anymore, so I've decided to work on my endgame mage some, and come back to pvp later. Tell me how the build works out!
I made a lvl 20 warrior, with the same build. It has been working just fine :p lvl 20 fun when ur in a room with other lvl 20s. When ur in a room with 22s u die a lot more :P.