PDA

View Full Version : <Believers Code> - official guild thread

yeldarbroz
09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Welcome to <Belivers code>, a happy guild home for all followers of Christ!

We are a small guild, bringing Jesus into our everyday lives, including AL. We aim to stay faithful to Christ and to each other with events, chat, and fun.

Guild rules:

I. The obvious, don't beg, scam, spam, or trash talk.

II. Stay kind to everyone, but cheeky banter is allowed ^_^

III. Don't ask for officer, it's given when I feel the need, to whom I feel is best suited for the position.

IV. Recruiter is granted to anyone who is active and faithful! Use the guild chat often!

V. If you're going to sell something in the guild chat, you're expected to give a guild discount.

VI. Above all, shine the light of Christ in all your interactions with others in the game!

How to join:

I. Anyone can join. Anyone. Even if you aren't Christian, you're welcome here, and are still expected to honor the guild rules.

II. As of right now, there is no level minimum to join. This isn't a pro guild, it's a Christian guild.

III. Pm one of the recruiters or officers if you want an invitation, or leave your ign here in the thread \/ \/ \/ (I'm not always in the forum, but I try to check it often).

Giveaways happen all the time, gold, eggs, chests!

(I will add guild art when I can find someone to make it, volunteers appreciated!)

yeldarbroz
09-06-2015, 08:11 PM
MEMBERS LIST

Master:

- Yeldarbroz

Officers:

-

Recruiters:

-

---<>-<>-<>---<>-<>-<>---<>-<>-<>---<>-<>-<>---
SCREENSHOTS

Schnitzel
09-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Good luck to you and your guild!

yeldarbroz
09-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Good luck to you and your guild!
Thanks Ruizhe!

Mvppet
11-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Gl with ur guild

Xdumbx
11-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Nice to see that someone from a different religion is willing to accept other religions into his guild ;). Good luck with guild!

yeldarbroz
11-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Gl with ur guild

Nice to see that someone from a different religion is willing to accept other religions into his guild ;). Good luck with guild!

Thanks guys!