PDA

View Full Version : What??? Moms play pl?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!

LADYHADASSA
05-08-2011, 12:57 PM
HaPPY MOTHERS DAY

To all you moms in Pl! ( yes peeps there are mothers in pl :0)

To the mothers who, fix the bumos, scrapes and bruises, the mom can i haves...can you take me... The you do not undestand.. The endless dishes, laundry house keep, the constant reminders, to do your home work, take out the trash, To the moms who shed tears, laugh, growel and worry. To the ones who pray our lives are filled with joy peace and that we are the best we can be... To the triple tasker... Referee.. The sholder to lean on, ears that hear and to the heart that loves us without end... Everyday we should thank you, but today is special... As your children reflect on all you have done and will do. Today is a special thanks..

May your days be filled with smiles and peace be blessed in abundance all year threw..
:banana:

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Whoa whoa whoa relax there buddy lol I saw the title and I thought "WTF is going on" xD

Anyways, yes, happy mothers day to all the moms out there ;).

Zeus
05-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Pandamoni should like this, same with Tiliana.

azulflame
05-08-2011, 02:55 PM
To all moms out there on both forums and PL alike, :banana: Happy Mother's Day :banana:

Samhayne
05-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. If you are playing PL and haven't called your Mom yet, close the app and start dialing!

IGIVENOMERCY
05-08-2011, 04:28 PM
the dancing banana just completes the awesomeness...nuff-said

IGIVENOMERCY
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is so fun

Rusalio
05-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Hahaha yes happy mothers day? This old man and his father cooked dinner for his wife and mother. Better than the keg or black angus!!!!! boy did they enjoy it!! Pay attention men!!! :)

Fatpigwarrior
05-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Happy mother's day all Mum's playing PL

LADYHADASSA
05-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Hahaha yes happy mothers day? This old man and his father cooked dinner for his wife and mother. Better than the keg or black angus!!!!! boy did they enjoy it!! Pay attention men!!! :)

Nice Ruselio!

LADYHADASSA
05-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. If you are playing PL and haven't called your Mom yet, close the app and start dialing!

Thanks sam and Great advice :) ( aside fom doing home work and holidays) this is the only time you all get an order tomget off game !! :)

Wicked Caccavari
05-08-2011, 08:20 PM

I'd never tell my mother this.