View Full Version : [ Suggestion ] - Rename CtF to "Flag"

Jexetta
09-07-2015, 10:38 AM
I was having a good conversation with my friend Ishackler today. The summary of this conversation was that we should probably change the name of "Capture the Flag" to just "Flag"

It's difficult sometimes when you want to capture a flag and you want those APs, but someone on the other team is trying to get you to capture it, especially when it's 1vs1 CtF. So Ishackler and I propose we change the name of the zone, let me know your thoughts! ;)

mesalin
09-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Sure lol xD +1

hallowring
09-07-2015, 12:19 PM
great idea (^u^)

Oursizes
09-07-2015, 08:16 PM
How about flag and block and then switch sides to help you buds gang someone undergeared. I mean that IS all that Ishackler does, right? Im sure he will listen since he's your friend xD. Just a suggestion on your suggestion.

Shackler
09-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Sorry for farming you all. Nothing will change. Ill keep farming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oursizes
09-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Sorry for farming you all. Nothing will change. Ill keep farming.

Because you would never touch someone with gear equivalent to yours. But anyways i hope you like my suggestion for the renaming hm

Shackler
09-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Because you would never touch someone with gear equivalent to yours. But anyways i hope you like my suggestion for the renaming hm

Yes if i do, that turns in to a 1v1 or clash. Already we are doing clashes everyday. But people like you are just foods.

pompous
09-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Yes if i do, that turns in to a 1v1 or clash. Already we are doing clashes everyday. But people like you are just foods.

I've never seen you clash. I don't think anyone recognizes you as a skilled tank. You're typically an errand boy sent to block. One time you tried to block me and I swapped sides and farmed you senseless. Everyone stopped clashing to watch you get beat up. I hope this clears things up.

Shackler
09-09-2015, 04:54 AM
I've never seen you clash. I don't think anyone recognizes you as a skilled tank. You're typically an errand boy sent to block. One time you tried to block me and I swapped sides and farmed you senseless. Everyone stopped clashing to watch you get beat up. I hope this clears things up.

You farmed me? When? Lmao. You have never seen me clashing? Maybe you should gear up or LEARN how to play so Horror or Magnum may invite you to clashes so you can see me farming you. You are just a little kid that trying to be a forum hero. Meet me in pvp if you want to prove things. Btw ty a lot. I have so much haters. +1 nub

Oursizes
09-09-2015, 05:48 AM

If you do, which means you probably havent and never will. Gg lol.

Shackler
09-09-2015, 05:53 AM
If you do, which means you probably havent and never will. Gg lol.

Then call your most op friends and lets see what happens. Please stop crying. Im tired of gearless and talentless kids like you.

Oursizes
09-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Then call your most op friends and lets see what happens. Please stop crying. Im tired of gearless and talentless kids like you.

Talentless? Give me gear equal to yours then lets 1v1. I generally never call even if im getting ganged. Its very rare I call, and thats when i ask in guild if anyone wants to kill jane.

kydrian
09-09-2015, 07:05 AM

Talentless? Give me gear equal to yours then lets 1v1. I generally never call even if im getting ganged. Its very rare I call, and thats when i ask in guild if anyone wants to kill jane.
.-. This is a post about a suggestion in CTF not about who's better in what and I agree with you oursize half the People in endgame think they are skilled now because they have better gear then others.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Shackler
09-09-2015, 07:11 AM

Yea yea im sure you are pro

Shackler
09-09-2015, 07:16 AM
.-. This is a post about a suggestion in CTF not about who's better in what and I agree with you oursize half the People in endgame think they are skilled now because they have better gear then others.

This is just a stupid post that has been posted to make fun with me because i farm the owner of it and post gets supported by my haters that i have farmed before. So really please stop crying on forums and show me your best in pvp. But i know none of them brave enough to face with me. They will always have reasons.. You know.. Pve season dude.. Friend has my gear dude.. Etc etc. All they can do is crying on forums. And i wont tell more things to these noobs. Cya in pvp. (Dw. i wont stack sns' to farm you.)

pompous
09-09-2015, 11:14 AM
You farmed me? When? Lmao. You have never seen me clashing? Maybe you should gear up or LEARN how to play so Horror or Magnum may invite you to clashes so you can see me farming you. You are just a little kid that trying to be a forum hero. Meet me in pvp if you want to prove things. Btw ty a lot. I have so much haters. +1 nub

Haha, no really,I play in magnum and horror clashes almost daily. I've never seen you tank. You only block because you have no skill. Don't try to be a show off on the forums because anyone who has ever played against you knows that you're weak. I couldn't believe how fast you died when I killed you when you were trying to block.

You're calling everyone else here children for they say they're acting. Look in the mirror buddy

kydrian
09-09-2015, 11:55 AM
This is just a stupid post that has been posted to make fun with me because i farm the owner of it and post gets supported by my haters that i have farmed before. So really please stop crying on forums and show me your best in pvp. But i know none of them brave enough to face with me. They will always have reasons.. You know.. Pve season dude.. Friend has my gear dude.. Etc etc. All they can do is crying on forums. And i wont tell more things to these noobs. Cya in pvp. (Dw. i wont stack sns' to farm you.)

Lol I don't even play PvP anymore its broken in endgame it doesn't even take skills anymore to be good it only takes gear which ruins skilled players, I'm sure your one of those players who think they are skilled and pro because they have the best gear? Hah I'm not even here to support the person who made this thread and I'm not a hater of you kid I've never even seen you in PvP lol so don't call anyone a hater that you don't even know.

Shackler
09-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Haha, no really,I play in magnum and horror clashes almost daily. I've never seen you tank. You only block because you have no skill. Don't try to be a show off on the forums because anyone who has ever played against you knows that you're weak. I couldn't believe how fast you died when I killed you when you were trying to block.

You're calling everyone else here children for they say they're acting. Look in the mirror buddy

Can you tell me your ign Mr. Pro?

pompous
09-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Can you tell me your ign Mr. Pro?

Don't worry about me. Why don't you just make an appearance in PvP (any map) to back up all your big talk. I don't think anyone has ever seen you play, which is odd for the way that you're talking here. I don't care about forum drama but I started commenting because I couldn't believe that you of all people were talking such a big talk

Shackler
09-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Don't worry about me. Why don't you just make an appearance in PvP (any map) to back up all your big talk. I don't think anyone has ever seen you play, which is odd for the way that you're talking here. I don't care about forum drama but I started commenting because I couldn't believe that you of all people were talking such a big talk

Lmfao you cant even tell your name and still talking

pompous
09-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Lmfao you cant even tell your name and still talking

I don't care about forums or forum drama that is why I don't have my ign listed here or in any of my posts. You should worry more about improving your in game skills, rather than trying to bully those guys in this thread, which is what made me comment in the first place. Anyone who does pvp regularly knows that you do NOT pvp. I'll cya in CTF if you ever decide to actually clash. GG

Shackler
09-09-2015, 01:43 PM
I don't care about forums or forum drama that is why I don't have my ign listed here or in any of my posts. You should worry more about improving your in game skills, rather than trying to bully those guys in this thread, which is what made me comment in the first place. Anyone who does pvp regularly knows that you do NOT pvp. I'll cya in CTF if you ever decide to actually clash. GG

Says the brave guy lol

Andrisber
09-09-2015, 02:41 PM

Don't get me wrong, i certainly don't want to join the drama, since it is pointless in my opinion, but from the time i had been in Magnum, i actually didn't see him in pvp. Also, look at his posts.... 'Lmao; lol; cry; nub; noobs'.

Big mouth, small work.

Respect others, and they'll respect you, Shackler.

That's all I can say.

P.S. if you seriously trashtalk while replying to this, i'll just laugh and not take it seriously.

Cheers!

-Productive

Shackler
09-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, i certainly don't want to join the drama, since it is pointless in my opinion, but from the time i had been in Magnum, i actually didn't see him in pvp. Also, look at his posts.... 'Lmao; lol; cry; nub; noobs'.

Big mouth, small work.

Respect others, and they'll respect you, Shackler.

That's all I can say.

P.S. if you seriously trashtalk while replying to this, i'll just laugh and not take it seriously.

Cheers!

-Productive

i respect people. i want to learn this nameless guys ign but it seems he just dont want to give his name so i wont make fun of him in game lol

Andrisber
09-09-2015, 03:17 PM
i respect people. i want to learn this nameless guys ign but it seems he just dont want to give his name so i wont make fun of him in game lol

Dear Shackler,

If you really do respect people, you wouldn't call them, and i quote: "noobs", or tell them to cry.

Just don't trashtalk, it's not nice at all.

-Productive

Shackler
09-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Dear Shackler,

If you really do respect people, you wouldn't call them, and i quote: "noobs", or tell them to cry.

Just don't trashtalk, it's not nice at all.

-Productive

If they are not noobs, they should come in game and prove it. Dont expect me to care about "keyboard heroes"

Oursizes
09-09-2015, 05:30 PM

I can give a very good reason backing up as to why the person doesnt want to give ign. All you will do is call 8 of your friends and 1v5 the player while the other 4 on his team stand there dummying/afking/chatting/flagging. Do not deny it because I have firsthand experienced it, with you and your friends from mag/eden/furious 5. As well as many others will.

Aerodude
09-10-2015, 12:05 AM
I'm just saying but why would they fight you if you're better geared? It wouldn't be fun and interesting at all so if you did have equal gear then we'll see who's really pro

Titanium
09-10-2015, 05:07 AM
STS SHOULD decide one day to get rid of flag-aps. Which makes everyone mad. Flags ruins the PvP experience. Nobody does proper CTF so let's get rid of the ap since nobody cares anymore to win a GAME.

Alhuntrazeck
09-10-2015, 08:55 AM
Well, this escalated quickly...

Jexetta
09-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Well, this escalated quickly...

It has exceeded my wildest expectations to be honest Alhunt lol.

Ravager
09-10-2015, 01:03 PM
I remember a thread by G-M to help improve the pvp experience but it seems to have been forgotten or swept under the rug. Over the past week during 2xp week I created more alts to pvp. I kill flaggers, alone, and especially if they dont know you, they start calling teammates to both sides. I keep swapping sides since I can take on the least amount of opponents at a time. I cant call. I cant do much. I leave the room, go back to CTF. Same situation and most likely same room. Theres usually only 1 to 2 active open rooms so not much to "choose" from. Its irritating. I keep hoping for STS to implement hidden names and hidden chat window. Showing names just lets you pick and choose who theyre going to attack and if at all attack. One or both of these would help. Theres no chat in Call of Champions. A game designed and focused on PVP. Chatting just creates the drama. STS needs to save PVP. Fix CTF, rebalance the classes then figure out 1v1.

Edward Coug
09-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Why is there KDR in CTF?

Visiting
09-10-2015, 05:37 PM
I support the OP's rename idea, considering STS doesn't seem concerned with fixing the inherent flaws in the current PVP systems, instead they're working on an inherently flawed 1v1 system...
As far as the Ishackler debate goes, in my roughly 20k PVP kills at endgame, I've seen Shack twice, both times he was blocking and trash talking, never have I seen him called to a Mag/Horror clash, and believe me,
I've partook in many a clash, seeing as that's where essentially all of my kills come from...
For the record, my IGNs are - Potato and Visiting.

Candylicks
09-12-2015, 07:58 AM
I support the OP's rename idea, considering STS doesn't seem concerned with fixing the inherent flaws in the current PVP systems, instead they're working on an inherently flawed 1v1 system...
As far as the Ishackler debate goes, in my roughly 20k PVP kills at endgame, I've seen Shack twice, both times he was blocking and trash talking, never have I seen him called to a Mag/Horror clash, and believe me,
I've partook in many a clash, seeing as that's where essentially all of my kills come from...
We did day that before to have pvp go nameless didn't we. Then we laughed and said that the pvp guilds would just wear uniforms so they could spot each other!!

This game just really doesn't have a great pvp system, and unless they make new maps with different rules it won't change.

I love the idea of a nameless FFA. That would be so dang fun.

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 11:20 AM
We did day that before to have pvp go nameless didn't we. Then we laughed and said that the pvp guilds would just wear uniforms so they could spot each other!!

This game just really doesn't have a great pvp system, and unless they make new maps with different rules it won't change.

The only way would be to have nameless, chat selection(such as in mobas), and everyone wears the same outfit.

glendame
09-15-2015, 02:28 AM
hows it going pros? xD

Ravager
09-15-2015, 03:53 AM

Not a problem. Just dress like them and kill.

Xdumbx
09-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Twinks use ctf as a team death match lol.(since the room is a lot better for that, and no one likes trulle.) But endgamers just take turns flagging and not fighting.

igoreedck
09-21-2015, 08:22 PM
thatīs a good idea

pompous
09-26-2015, 08:07 PM
If they are not noobs, they should come in game and prove it. Dont expect me to care about "keyboard heroes"

You met this keyboard hero last night and again this morning. Looks like you decided to play pvp finally. Unfortunately, you and your team got Rekt hard in both clashes. GG thanks for playing