PDA

View Full Version : Shield in rengol??

Caabatric
09-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Hello,

I was wondering whether I should use arcane shield in elite rengol or should I go 4 attack skills.
I personally like 4 attack skills for speedy runs, but I am wondering would shield possibly go faster due to less stuns, on myself

Note: I usually run in pug, meaning no nekro on the team

Trenton
09-07-2015, 12:00 PM
I think your note sort of tells you what to do

Which is to use shield, less stuns= more attacking + less dying

I would go with shield, clock, ice, fire because all 3 of the attack skills are AoE and DoT, which in the long run is better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
09-07-2015, 12:15 PM
I never put shield down whenever runin with pugs, bomb from orc engineer will threatening ur life :(

mesalin
09-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Agree with Trenton
In rengol maps is easy to get stun and death ( #HateBomb)
Fire ice clock and shield
Nice build for these maps

noobseller
09-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Hello,

I was wondering whether I should use arcane shield in elite rengol or should I go 4 attack skills.
I personally like 4 attack skills for speedy runs, but I am wondering would shield possibly go faster due to less stuns, on myself

Note: I usually run in pug, meaning no nekro on the team

4 attack build is best not even at boss is shield needed but only on normal Rengol Maps.

But my mage got also armor passive and uses pets lile that cute Squirrel or Stanlee for health/armor upgrade.

noobseller
09-07-2015, 02:45 PM
you forgot the read the part OP said "elite rengol"...

Don't even wanna comment about a mage using squirrels...

Oops I really didnt see Elite xD,

Shield indeed is needed especially since stg overdid elite
*.*

Ps: Squirrel and other pets our little helper are tactical pets. It means not used 24/7 rather situational

Ssneakykills
09-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Use arcane shield to avoid disappointment

Caabatric
09-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Ty everyone .....

noobseller
09-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Squirrels Imo are more of a warrior pet, even Ethyl is better than SnS for mages(unless party sucks and you need to tank, even then Ethyl is better IMO). Not sure but Stanlee AA reduces armour, another no-no situation. No such situation arises in Elite Ren'gol where one needs to sacrifice armour even if it's for crit and damage, a dead mage is an unhelpful mage.

If you not sure then better check the facts before posting. StanLee doesn't reduce armor and now happy foruming.

Ebezaanec
09-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Squirrels Imo are more of a warrior pet, even Ethyl is better than SnS for mages(unless party sucks and you need to tank, even then Ethyl is better IMO). Not sure but Stanlee AA reduces armour, another no-no situation. No such situation arises in Elite Ren'gol where one needs to sacrifice armour even if it's for crit and damage, a dead mage is an unhelpful mage.

Are you mistaking Stanlee for Scorn? Scorn is the notorious party killer in both PvP/PvE. Terrible troll pet.

Motherless_Child
09-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Are you mistaking Stanlee for Scorn? Scorn is the notorious party killer in both PvP/PvE. Terrible troll pet.

I think he was referring to haxonite (boosts damage and critical but decreases dodge and armor for all allies)....