PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Merching suggestions

Burning Beast
09-08-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi, I'm looking from effective merchant suggestions. I know merching is simple but still any small tips that can help me crack more deals and at better prices are appreciated.

Thanks,
Burningbeast

kydrian
09-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Look around for some new players with vanities that cost them platinum [emoji14] ask them to buy it for 10k most sell for 20k so you'll be making 10k extra ._.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Burning Beast
09-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Look around for some new players with vanities that cost them platinum [emoji14] ask them to buy it for 10k most sell for 20k so you'll be making 10k extra ._.

Thanks, gotta try this one

kydrian
09-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Also merching isn't a good idea if you are not patient
Like there will be some items

Ex: Fantasma eggs are merchable you just need to buy 1-3 and save em until the price rises up.
Right now they are 85k maybe in a few months they will be 200k+

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-08-2015, 12:28 PM
or maybe you can merchin on elixir when event comes, dont do scam to new player -_-. You will get the karma

Burning Beast
09-08-2015, 11:35 PM

Ex: Fantasma eggs are merchable you just need to buy 1-3 and save em until the price rises up.

Dammit, I sold all four of my Fantasma Eggs when they rose to 100k yesterday

kydrian
09-09-2015, 06:43 AM
or maybe you can merchin on elixir when event comes, dont do scam to new player -_-. You will get the karma
Well its not really scamming lol.
Scamming is giving a false trade which is like saying "I'm selling lepre" but instead I put lunar now that's scamming.
Buying Vanities from new players isn't scamming your just asking to buy it for a reasonable price 10k when in auction it cost around 18-23k

Hardcorexd
09-09-2015, 11:36 AM
There's a way if you're rich enough (it's a risk but will earn you tons if you succeed), try and control a price item say if it's 10k. Buy the item u see in cs for lower than 30k and keep on buying until you have alot list all of them for 25k and you'll earn alot as you're the one possessing the items (try and beat any opposing players by buying the items unanimously) (oh yeah one last thing, try and list the items with different accounts so the prices seem more convincing)

Trojan2100
09-09-2015, 12:01 PM

Even with the nerf? Lots of ppl still don't know about it so you can still make decent amount of gold

kydrian
09-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Even with the nerf? Lots of ppl still don't know about it so you can still make decent amount of gold
There was never a Nerf lol wasn't it a buff? And even so once there aren't many eggs in game people who are new or have been absent from game for a long time would probably want the pet for any reason maybe they miss the event, complete stable, and or like the pet.

Ex: Dovahbear was around 200-300k when it came out now its 800-900k because of the stats it gives

For fantasma its a exclusive pet and I'm sure people would still buy the pet even if it were 200-300k or more because there won't be anymore.

Edit: also many people wouldn't care about a Nerf most people nowadays just get the pets for looks.

Xdumbx
09-09-2015, 02:06 PM

Thats not merching bro, thats stashing :p Merching=buying and selling as fast as possible. :)

Xdumbx
09-09-2015, 02:08 PM

LOL? thats not scamming. (just ripping them off) ;)

wizzaq
09-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Thats not merching bro, thats stashing :p Merching=buying and selling as fast as possible. :)

But you need to sell it for high but great price
The profit you get, you can just stash it and done or just merch again with the amount of your profit
If you keep doing that (buy items with your profit and keep sell them for a great price) you will be rich

AND if your merching failed you dont lose money :0 xD
In fact you still have your money but no profit, so you still got your money
(works for me)

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 08:11 PM
dont bother with fanta eggs, many people are doing it hopign for something like dova, but let me assure you, those eggs wont climb above 200k this month. (So you will have to merch smaller items first, and that is not easy....)

Merch with blood ruby with eyes or para, arcane rings with eyes or para, mythic weapons with eyes or para, twink weapons with eyes, para, grand gems....

Remember that gems are the difference between 10k more and 200k more worth for an item....

Also, vials, fossil, and shard(dont rush buy right now....) are great to merch with.

I am not sure about how the egg market fluctuates now, but that is where many merchers start...

Newcomx
09-11-2015, 01:45 AM

Both merching. One is more like flipping or quick sales the other one more like long term investment :D